Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default How to put pictures into a post or in a signature.

Hi, I've been here for awhile now and I still have one thing that I don't know how to do...upload pictures either into a post or put one in my sig. Can someone tell me how to do this using small words since I'm not very tech savvy?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: How to put pictures into a post or in a signature.

You need to PM someone like ashen reaper or maik or err, etc. with a picture that you want to put in your sig, and they will allow you to put images in your sig, if it is appropriate.

Don't pm all of them, just choose one.
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ok, but what about putting pics into a post?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-23-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

right click, press copy image url, then you can either use button and paste the img url there, or just put [img] [/img] around the link ^_^

Old 11-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, thanks for the help, UnDeAd.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

No problem, glad I could help

Old 11-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I have another question: How do I make a youtube video show on this site without having to link it, like when it looks like a spoiler tag, but says youtube on it and plays a video? Also, I'm guessing that if I want to have a video in my sig, I do the same thing as with a picture, right?

P.S:All the pictures I try to add to a post refuse to work? What could be the problem?

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 11-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I have another question: How do I make a youtube video show on this site without having to link it, like when it looks like a spoiler tag, but says youtube on it and plays a video? Also, I'm guessing that if I want to have a video in my sig, I do the same thing as with a picture, right?

P.S:All the pictures I try to add to a post refuse to work? What could be the problem?
Hey there, Rasengan Sagex5, let me help you out.

Ok, so to add a youtube video into a post or your signature, you want to get a video link, copy it, and then paste it. I will use the following video as an example:

Then you want to delete the 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=', so you're just left with 'vSkb0kDacjs'. Then you put [ youtube] [ /youtube] around the 'vSkb0kDacjs', without any spaces in between the '[' and 'youtube'.

So you end up getting this:
YouTube:

As for posting a picture, you need to make sure the image you want to post is uploaded to a website, such as: photobucket, tinypic, imageshack, etc. etc. You can't upload pictures to the forum directly from your computer sadly. If you need help making an account on one of the above sites mentioned, feel free to PM me. Good luck!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks for your help, Jonesy. I got a video tab in my siggy.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Thanks for your help, Jonesy. I got a video tab in my siggy.
No problem.

Feel free to let me know if you need help with anything else.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote