Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #781
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

It's cool, Rorin.
It seems to have cooled off in here as well.
I understand you all have a passion for your preferences but when debating keep it clean and if you feel yourself getting aggrivated, leave. There other people here, who enjoy debating, so it would suck if a thread got closed because a few people got mad at one another. Thankfully that did not happen today.

EDIT: Don't yin ya.
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #782
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
It's cool, Rorin.
It seems to have cooled off in here as well.
I understand you all have a passion for your preferences but when debating keep it clean and if you feel yourself getting aggrivated, leave. There other people here, who enjoy debating, so it would suck if a thread got closed because a few people got mad at one another. Thankfully that did not happen today.

EDIT: Don't yin ya.
I totally agree with you .
Old 11-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #783
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

I have a bad feeling about this...like there is a disturbance in the force...
Annie(Anathema),
Old 11-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #784
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
I have a bad feeling about this...like there is a disturbance in the force...
About what?
Old 11-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #785
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh nothing of importance. Just the drama goin around.
Annie(Anathema),
Old 11-28-2011, 04:22 AM   #786
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Yes, it does. Ten toes. Ten fingers. My "points" count. ;-)

"Humour" is British English. Where I come from, "humor" would be incorrect.
My apologies. I was meaning to only point out the funny side of the mistake. I truely did not mean to offend.

My silly joke. Sorry about that.

Imply: express or state indirectly
I thought you were indirectly stating they were lazy.

You mention I make mistakes. Apart from spelling, you don't point them out.

You didn't really read that reply, did you?

It really isn't.

You have seriously got to read your posts. O_o
And Rorin and I haven't "fought" as a team.

Er...that was a bit of humour.
Quote:
Yes, it does. Ten toes. Ten fingers. My "points" count. ;-)
Care to explain how your "point" counts?

Quote:
My apologies. I was meaning to only point out the funny side of the mistake. I truely did not mean to offend.
Oh, sorry, I'm canadian so..

Again, spelling mistake, "truly" is spelled without the "e" sorry, just had to point that out, I have issues with people who point out my spelling mistake, yet, they make bigger silly spelling mistakes than mine.

Quote:
My silly joke. Sorry about that.
Your jokes aren't even funny.. are you trying to make me laugh or something? 'cause you just failed about that.

Quote:

Imply: express or state indirectly
I thought you were indirectly stating they were lazy.

Actually, I wasn't.
If I actually said that, you would be correct. I didn't so, you're incorrect. =D

Quote:

You mention I make mistakes. Apart from spelling, you don't point them out.
I don't have to point them out, because they're so many I can't even remember them. But, here's one, you said that I was telling Rorin that he is lazy to read his posts, when actually, I was only asking him.

^ That's a mistake now. See, you make spelling mistakes and usual mistakes. You're not a perfect person, none of us are.

Maybe you should try pointing out your mistakes instead of my silly spelling mistakes which you actually do them, daily and everytime. (=

Quote:
You didn't really read that reply, did you?
I did, actually. (=

Quote:
You have seriously got to read your posts. O_o
And Rorin and I haven't "fought" as a team.
Then why are defending him? I read my posts it's just that you don't. You clearly don't know anything about Rorin, you haven't really read his older posts, just go back and read them. I'm sure you'll understand how mean he can be to innocent people here, including Katsu Uchiha. We are only defending Katsu Uchiha, It's just that you have nothing to with this whole thing. < As I said before, seems like someone isn't clearly listening, Ay?

Quote:
Er...that was a bit of humour.
Like I said, you're not even close to the word "funny".
You admit that yourself, you ARE annoying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:59 AM   #787
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Let me "try" (haha) to keep it short.

Quote:
I have issues with people who point out my spelling mistake, yet, they make bigger silly spelling mistakes than mine.
Yet you pointed out someone's spelling before they did and were rude about it, despite making quite a few yourself. >page 21, post 402
I and someone else pointed it out, yet "you're" complaining?

As for me.

The first time I made a mention of your spelling was when I wrote
"What does this mean? After gripping someone about their spelling/grammar. This makes no sense. Then we have little slips of your spelling. Including the common "your" instead of "you're"."
^Page 23, post 441

The second time was when I colour-coded each little spelling mistake.
^ Page 24, post 461

"Oh like you don't make spelling mistakes, I made one spelling mistake, not a million such as yourself." < Page 24, post 469
"I remember making one spelling mistake. You've made more then one."
"You should read your own posts before judging mine, by the way, you spelled "Misspelled" wrong. See? everybody makes a mistake, but not silly mistakes, such as your spelling mistakes."
"Uh... Did you just accuse me of judging your spelling mistakes after I pointed them out when you claimed I made a "million" of them?"
"Actually, I do have issues with the people that say "You made a spelling mistake" when, they make hundred of silly spelling mistake."
"I do that. Type fast to keep up and end up making mistakes" > to Rorin
"By the way, you misspelled 'argument'. Oops, seems like I'm not the only one here who makes spelling mistakes, right"
"
I'm not exactly sure why you felt it necessary to point out my spelling mistake, but OK..."
"
I only pointed out your spelling mistakes because you are pointing out mine. For example, "we're" instead of "were""
"
I didn't point out your spelling mistake then. I thought it was funny... I'd laugh if it was me who did that."
"
There we go again, "humor" is spelled this way.
Actually, you did point out my spelling mistake, as I said before.
"
"
"
"
Again, spelling mistake, "truly" is spelled without the "e" sorry, just had to point that out"

That was rather long, sorry. Point is, you claim to only correct spelling mistakes when someone corrects yours and when they point yours out, but make a "million" themselves. Yet, reading above we find that this isn't true.
I pointed out your spelling mistake twice (posts 441/446), no more than that, and that was because you attacked someone else for spelling mistakes. You've been pointing mine out any chance you get.

In short: You are full of crap and have no right to complain. =)

"Ganging up" is not defending someone. It's acting as an organized group. Rorin and I did not act together, therefore we did not gang up.

I don't recall defending them and I certainly don't excuse their early behaviour.

I assure you that I've seen how mean they can be to innocent people.

Do you have something to do with this whole thing?

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:09 AM   #788
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
"My bad, I meant Rorin with you. =D You have alot of things in common, you too just love to make people hate you. I don't know why you guys even are here if all you guys are gonna do is argue." "hate" wow that's a bit to harsh don't you think? How can you make person hate you on internet? You don't actually push them or bully them nothing like that you just post hating comments which can be easily ignored.
Hate has many kinds, you don't just hate someone or hold a grudge on them on real life, in computers/laptops too. And how many times do you have to repeat that anyway?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:50 AM   #789
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Yet you pointed out someone's spelling before they did and were rude about it, despite making quite a few yourself. >page 21, post 402

As for me.

The first time I made a mention of your spelling was when I wrote
"What does this mean? After gripping someone about their spelling/grammar. This makes no sense. Then we have little slips of your spelling. Including the common "your" instead of "you're"."
^Page 23, post 441

The second time was when I colour-coded each little spelling mistake.
^ Page 24, post 461

"Oh like you don't make spelling mistakes, I made one spelling mistake, not a million such as yourself." < Page 24, post 469
"I remember making one spelling mistake. You've made more then one."
"You should read your own posts before judging mine, by the way, you spelled "Misspelled" wrong. See? everybody makes a mistake, but not silly mistakes, such as your spelling mistakes."
"Uh... Did you just accuse me of judging your spelling mistakes after I pointed them out when you claimed I made a "million" of them?"
"Actually, I do have issues with the people that say "You made a spelling mistake" when, they make hundred of silly spelling mistake."
"I do that. Type fast to keep up and end up making mistakes" > to Rorin
"By the way, you misspelled 'argument'. Oops, seems like I'm not the only one here who makes spelling mistakes, right"
"
I'm not exactly sure why you felt it necessary to point out my spelling mistake, but OK..."
"
I only pointed out your spelling mistakes because you are pointing out mine. For example, "we're" instead of "were""
"
I didn't point out your spelling mistake then. I thought it was funny... I'd laugh if it was me who did that."
"
There we go again, "humor" is spelled this way.
Actually, you did point out my spelling mistake, as I said before.
"
"
"
"
Again, spelling mistake, "truly" is spelled without the "e" sorry, just had to point that out"

That was rather long, sorry. Point is, you claim to only correct spelling mistakes when someone corrects yours and when they point yours out, but make a "million" themselves. Yet, reading above we find that this isn't true.
I pointed out your spelling mistake twice (posts 441/446), no more than that, and that was because you attacked someone else for spelling mistakes. You've been pointing mine out any chance you get.

"Ganging up" is not defending someone. It's acting as an organized group. Rorin and I did not act together, therefore we did not gang up.

I don't recall defending them and I certainly don't excuse their early behaviour.

I assure you that I've seen how mean they can be to innocent people.

Do you have something to do with this whole thing?
Quote:

As for me.
I was rude to him because he was rude to others, It's like I'm talking to someone who didn't even read Rorin's older posts, oh wait, I am. actually.

Quote:

Yes, I do claim to point out your spelling mistakes when you claim out mine.

I take any chance for you to make a spelling mistake which I do really enjoy it when you make a spelling mistake (= You, yourself attack me when I make a spelling mistake when you're trying "not to" when you really couldn't.

You actually NEVER DO have the chance to talk in any thread on this forum, so do us a favor, and leave.

I do have the right to complain, you're not the one who decides that I do not. I can complain all day, although, I wasn't complaining, you are the one who is.

You are claiming as if I'm the one who is complaining, yet, you are arguing with me with "spelling mistake", get a better subject to argue about. You don't do anything on this forum but to argue, especially on this thread. Like I said, leave.

Note: I don't have time to point out your other spelling mistake(s). (=

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #790
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"I was rude to him because he was rude to others"
^ You do that a lot. Say you do certain things because someone else did first.
Where did this person point out your spelling mistake?

"
Yes, I do claim to point out your spelling mistakes when you claim out mine."
^ Bull. I gave "evidence" in my previous post. =)

"
I take any chance for you to make a spelling mistake which I do really enjoy it when you make a spelling mistake"
^ This does not back up your repeated claims of "I only point out yours when you/others point out mine".

"
You, yourself attack me when I make a spelling mistake when you're trying "not to" when you really couldn't."
^ Are you seriously trying to deny what I just showed proof of? It's right above you. Do you actually read? O_o

"
You actually NEVER DO have the chance to talk in any thread on this forum"
^ What...? I "talk" fine.

"
I do have the right to complain"
^ How so? Because someone "attacked" you?

"You are claiming as if I'm the one who is complaining, yet, you are arguing with me with "spelling mistake", get a better subject to argue about."
^ You know, forums actually require you to read the posts you choose to reply to. It's the whole point. Otherwise you shouldn't bother.

"
I don't have time to point out your other spelling mistake(s). (="
I take any chance for you to make a spelling mistake which I do really enjoy it when you make a spelling mistake
^ The heck?

You claim that I don't do anything, but argue. Yet you only pay attention to the "argue" part of my posts. Where's your reply to non-argumentative parts?

Old 11-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #791
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No offence guys...but I think NH is pretty much dead after episode 235. I know it's filler and all...but still...what isn't filler with Hinata?
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #792
Kinode
Freshmen Academy Student

Kinode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina.
Sakura's just a selfish whiny girl. She's better in the pairing InoSaku.
Hinata actually sacrificed her life for Naruto.
Just because Sakura healed him 5689376497904 times doesn't mean she loves him.
And @Night Blade852 Fillers are fillers. Fillers are not the actual storyline.

Last edited by Kinode; 11-28-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Kinode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #793
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinode View Post
NaruHina.
Sakura's just a selfish whiny girl. She's better in the pairing InoSaku.
And @Night Blade852 Fillers are fillers. Fillers are not the actual storyline.
Yeah I know that. But NH fans use fillers all the time. So why cant NS fans hmm? Hinata is Naruto's second best...if not less. He'll always love Sakura and it's the truth. There is hardly any development for NH while Sakura is always with Naruto. She has screamed, cried, yelled and hleped Naruto through the darkness. Many things Hinata has never done.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:06 PM   #794
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
No offence guys...but I think NH is pretty much dead after episode 235. I know it's filler and all...but still...what isn't filler with Hinata?
It isn't over until Kishimoto says its over. Not when the animators say its over. And most certainly not when you or I say its over. Fillers never count ever. Important fillers or unimportant fillers. What isn't filler with Hinata? Chapters in the manga that contain Hinata, that's what is not filler with Hinata.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #795
Kinode
Freshmen Academy Student

Kinode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
It isn't over until Kishimoto says its over. Not when the animators say its over. And most certainly not when you or I say its over. Fillers never count ever. Important fillers or unimportant fillers. What isn't filler with Hinata? Chapters in the manga that contain Hinata, that's what is not filler with Hinata.
Thank you for proving my point. :3
Just because Ep. 235 killed it, that was only for that filler episode that it killed.
Separate universe from Naruto's main storyline.
Kinode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #796
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah I know that. But NH fans use fillers all the time. So why cant NS fans hmm? Hinata is Naruto's second best...if not less. He'll always love Sakura and it's the truth. There is hardly any development for NH while Sakura is always with Naruto. She has screamed, cried, yelled and hleped Naruto through the darkness. Many things Hinata has never done.
Sakura isn't always with Naruto. She is his teammate. But she isn't in every single chapter with Naruto. Where is she on the battle field in this current Ninja War? Where was she when Naruto was training with Bee? Where was she when Naruto was training with Jiraiya during the timeskip for 2 1/2 years? Where was Sakura when Naruto was with Team 10 fighting Kakuzu and Hidan? Man, there are more chapters than I want to count in Shippuden that don't have Naruto and Sakura development in the manga. Sure Hinata doesn't make the same amount of appearances or "development", but please don't make it look like that Sakura spends every waking moment next to Naruto's side in the manga when she isn't.

Neither side is supposed to be using fillers regardless of who you support.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-28-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #797
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
As much as I like to agree, filler is filler. In my own opinion NaruHina doesn't have much to start/go on with. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinode View Post
NaruHina.
Sakura's just a selfish whiny girl.
No, she isn't.

Why do people put Hinata's sacrifice towards Naruto, her biggest single act towards him in the whole manga, above everything Sakura has done for him?

Quote:
You really should't. =)

Old 11-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #798
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

I really don't know. Each girl has done things for Naruto's benefit. I just wish that people wouldn't use one act to be so much more important than the other. Sakura and Hinata both care for Naruto in their own way.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-28-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #799
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
I really don't know. Each girl has done things for Naruto's benefit. I just wish that people wouldn't use one act to be so much more important than the other. Sakura and Hinata both care for Naruto in their own way.
That's right.

To put Hinata's sacrifice, and "proud failure" speech, above Sakura saving him from loniness, amoung other things (and vice versa), just strikes me as ridiculous.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #800
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cant he have both? xD lol if not then Hinata. Sakura is abusive xD

Last edited by Kirbyroth; 11-29-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote