Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #761
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
It's a "her". I think.
And, just go and see her older posts.
I'm not the one who should back you up, do it yourself sir. If you say he ganged up on someone, find the post or at least tell me the page i should start looking from.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #762
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiki Oto View Post
Sakura is a
Nah she is ok, but she need to sort out her attitude towards Naruto treating him like trash.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:16 AM   #763
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBraveShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In Sablier
Posts: 5,344
Rep Power: 8
TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
"
Very smart you say? Obviously I'm gonna reply if you dis me. It seems to me that you are not very smart in here."

After this post you interfered out of the blue without my permission and offended me.
Oh and do i have to ask you before i post? And like YOUR not insulting people? I'm sorry i didn't know that you were that innocent

When you call people idiots, pathetic, etc it doesn't matter but when people say that to you it does matter all of a sudden?

Seriously, you should re-read your posts before telling us not to insult you or offend you.


__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #764
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
Oh and do i have to ask you before i post? And like YOUR not insulting people? I'm sorry i didn't know that you were that innocent When you call people idiots, pathetic, etc it doesn't matter but when people say that to you it does matter all of a sudden?

Seriously, you should re-read your posts before telling us not to insult you or offend you.


But that doesn't give him permission to get involved. About that insulting thing. It's already solved so i don't see point posting that. People? i would say i only insulted one person.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #765
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
I didn't say all the other posters are idiotic or childish, I just said that Rorin and yours are. =)
It doesn't matter how many you've said it to. You still said it and went and did the same thing. My point still counts. ;-)


Quote:
I only pointed out your spelling mistakes because you are pointing out mine. For example, "we're" instead of "were".
I didn't point out your spelling mistake then. I thought it was funny... I'd laugh if it was me who did that. You're seriously annoyed about that? You have no sense of humour. =)


Quote:
I never said Rorin is lazy to go back and reread his posts, I just told him to go back and reread his posts, because he clearly doesn't remember when he did insult Katsu Uchiha. Also, I never refused to reread my posts, although, I do read every post I post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post

As I said a moment ago, go look at your previous posts. You're not lazy, are you now, Rorin dear?
=}
Sorry. I thought you were implying it.


Quote:
Question is, why would I read my posts? I never said anything wrong and claim that I didn't, unlike your fellow friend, Rorin.
You don't claim that you didn't, correct. Instead when I point out your immaturity, for example, you try to distract your own faults by "pointing out" other's. Like here for example.
I say you're immature. You don't admit it or try to argue the point. You just point "fingers".


Quote:
Actually, you are not involved in any of this situation.
With all due respect, leave.
It's a...public forum. Unless I'm mistaken.
Inwhich case, take your discussion to PM.

Quote:
I gotta be honest here, what you said didn't make sense and i don't even think that you read my post.
What didn'tyou understand?
And I don't think you got the true meaning of my post. The one you claimed I was starting an argument.

Quote:
You have a problem with people who point out faults when you do the same?
When have I done that? I want to make sure you're not just pointing fingers.

Quote:
Exactly, and now your starting the "Pointless drivel".
No, I really wasn't, but you don't seem to be objecting. Accusing someone of trying to start an argument is also considered trying to start an argument. Funny how that works.


Quote:
I'm sure you'll think of something better than this next time, even though it took you almost all day.
What are you on about? I wasn't here all day. O_o


Quote:
I never said I'm mature, dear.
I admit, I'm Immature to some people like um, I don't know, you. + Rorin.

I asked if you thought you were mature. I also said you showed traits of immaturity. I don't recall saying you said you were mature.


Quote:
Clearly she has an annoying habit, she has a big curiosity, especially in here. =}
I find it admirable. =3
Seriously, this is one of the few active threads I like. I'm more of a lurker than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
Exactly.
The only one who's ganging up on people in this entire forum is, Sagittarius.
Did I somehow learn a cloning technique or something? How can one person "gang up"? O_o

Quote:
Sagittarius, go back in the corner and think of something that is actually worthy of a response.
I don't owe you any favours. 8-)
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #766
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate
 
KibaAndAkamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: stalking Kiba
Posts: 4,792
Rep Power: 7
KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Don't make me laugh. Agreeing you say? wait a sec go through his post's and read. He called me an "idiot","kid" how is that agreeing with anything? he states his own opinions in our argument without both side's permission and than you two at once started to have a go at me.

First, I'm a female.

Second, the only reason why I called you an idiot because you called me an idiot first. Not just me, you we're pointing out other names for other people, yet, you want people to respect you? I also called you an idiot because you clearly just fit it perfectly.

Third, you pretty much fit the word 'argue' because all you do in this thread is make people hate you.

You swear at people's faces like their some sorts of servants for you? (On your older posts), you argue with people from the littlest things, you disrespect people, you have issues with people calling you names, when you do make up a name for them, you pretty much disbehave, you act as if you know everything and don't want to be proven wrong.

Yet, you except people to love you? to respect you?
The answer is up to you, you do what you must do.




__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #767
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBraveShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In Sablier
Posts: 5,344
Rep Power: 8
TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Don't make me laugh. Agreeing you say? wait a sec go through his post's and read. He called me an "idiot","kid" how is that agreeing with anything? he states his own opinions in our argument without both side's permission and than you two at once started to have a go at me.
Like i said a million times, he/she only called you an idiot and insulted you because you insulted a lot of people including katsu, me, and KA. Why do we have to repeat our selves every time we argue with you. People only insult you when you insult others, get that through your head.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #768
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBraveShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In Sablier
Posts: 5,344
Rep Power: 8
TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post

First, I'm a female.

Second, the only reason why I called you an idiot because you called me an idiot first. Not just me, you we're pointing out other names for other people, yet, you want people to respect you? I also called you an idiot because you clearly just fit it perfectly.

Third, you pretty much fit the word 'argue' because all you do in this thread is make people hate you.

You swear at people's faces like their some sorts of servants for you? (On your older posts), you argue with people from the littlest things, you disrespect people, you have issues with people calling you names, when you do make up a name for them, you pretty much disbehave, you act as if you know everything and don't want to be proven wrong.

Yet, you except people to love you? to respect you?
The answer is up to you, you do what you must do.




Yup, pretty much everything i wanted to say only longer
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #769
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
I really don't like it when people use the "mistranslated" argument. Personally to me, it sounds like some people don't like what the manga says and are using it to make an excuse to dirty the manga. I understand that some words can't be directly translated from the Japanese to English so we only get a rough idea of what is said and not a direct word for word translation.

I am not fluent in the Japanese language nor can I translate, but to make an accusation like its mistranslated without evidence is a problem for me. At any rate, I will wait until the Shonen Jump magazine comes out with chapter 559 or the graphic novels come out the "official" translation.

BTW, For those who read the Naruto Graphic Novels:

Spoiler:
53 comes out December 6, 2011
54 comes out January 3, 2012
55 comes out March 6, 2012
56 comes out May 8, 2012
WHO WHO!! I was just saying what he told me. He's about...maybe almost a full year into the language, but still. He tried. That's the main thing.
And the whole "mistranslated" thing...No one really knows. Except for Kishimoto and possibly ViZ. Other than those two...no one. Except for the Japanise people.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:38 AM   #770
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post

First, I'm a female.

Second, the only reason why I called you an idiot because you called me an idiot first. Not just me, you we're pointing out other names for other people, yet, you want people to respect you? I also called you an idiot because you clearly just fit it perfectly.

Third, you pretty much fit the word 'argue' because all you do in this thread is make people hate you.

You swear at people's faces like their some sorts of servants for you? (On your older posts), you argue with people from the littlest things, you disrespect people, you have issues with people calling you names, when you do make up a name for them, you pretty much disbehave, you act as if you know everything and don't want to be proven wrong.

Yet, you except people to love you? to respect you?
The answer is up to you, you do what you must do.




"called me an idiot"
-No, go look back i never even replied to any of your post until you interfered in our argument with TheBraveShinoby.
"Not just me, you we're pointing out other names for other people, yet, you want people to respect you?"
-By saying "other names" you try to make it so dramatic as if i called everyone an "idiot" besides i only called one person and i apologized. Everything is already solved.
"I also called you an idiot because you clearly just fit it perfectly"
-I thought i already told you the definition of word "idiot" i don't see how it fits me.
"Third, you pretty much fit the word 'argue' because all you do in this thread is make people hate you."
-Just because i disagree with you, you can't hate me for that?
"You swear at people's faces like their some sorts of servants for you?"
-Why so dramatic?? "swear", "servants" first of all i never swore on someone. Word "idiot" is not a swear word is it?
"you argue with people from the littlest things"
-So what if someone tries to prove something and states their opinions or hint's and says that this could mean something than i disagree with them that makes me bad person?
"you have issues with people calling you names, when you do make up a name for them, you pretty much disbehave, you act as if you know everything and don't want to be proven wrong."
-I don't think i made up a name for anyone.. No i don't act as if know anything. Incorrect, what makes you think that i don't want to be proven wrong? you make up some of it yourself.
"Yet, you except people to love you? to respect you?"
-Never asked anyone to love me. Respect me? its up to them if they wan't to respect me or not.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech

Last edited by Rorin; 11-27-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #771
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheTrueMasterofIllusions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 6,132
Rep Power: 10
TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

If this going to become a flame fest, I'll happily find someone to lock this thread.
__________________
Halloween Pumpkins
Spoiler:
Senbon, Fuji,Mat,
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #772
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
If this going to become a flame fest, I'll happily find someone to lock this thread.
Please do so sir.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #773
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate
 
KibaAndAkamaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: stalking Kiba
Posts: 4,792
Rep Power: 7
KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
It doesn't matter how many you've said it to. You still said it and went and did the same thing. My point still counts. ;-)



I didn't point out your spelling mistake then. I thought it was funny... I'd laugh if it was me who did that. You're seriously annoyed about that? You have no sense of humour. =)





Sorry. I thought you were implying it.



You don't claim that you didn't, correct. Instead when I point out your immaturity, for example, you try to distract your own faults by "pointing out" other's. Like here for example.
I say you're immature. You don't admit it or try to argue the point. You just point "fingers".



It's a...public forum. Unless I'm mistaken.
Inwhich case, take your discussion to PM.


What didn'tyou understand?
And I don't think you got the true meaning of my post. The one you claimed I was starting an argument.


When have I done that? I want to make sure you're not just pointing fingers.


No, I really wasn't, but you don't seem to be objecting. Accusing someone of trying to start an argument is also considered trying to start an argument. Funny how that works.



What are you on about? I wasn't here all day. O_o



I asked if you thought you were mature. I also said you showed traits of immaturity. I don't recall saying you said you were mature.



I find it admirable. =3
Seriously, this is one of the few active threads I like. I'm more of a lurker than anything.


Did I somehow learn a cloning technique or something? How can one person "gang up"? O_o


I don't owe you any favours. 8-)
Quote:
It doesn't matter how many you've said it to. You still said it and went and did the same thing. My point still counts. ;-)
Actually, your point doesn't count. (=

Quote:
I didn't point out your spelling mistake then. I thought it was funny... I'd laugh if it was me who did that. You're seriously annoyed about that? You have no sense of humour. =)
There we go again, "humor" is spelled this way.
Actually, you did point out my spelling mistake, as I said before. Seems like you weren't paying attention to me =/


I don't have any sense of humor and never claimed I had.


Quote:
Sorry. I thought you were implying it.
I said "You're not lazy now, are you?" I didn't say "You are lazy". There's a huge difference, I was asking a question, read very carefully next time before you get proven wrong.

Quote:
You don't claim that you didn't, correct. Instead when I point out your immaturity, for example, you try to distract your own faults by "pointing out" other's. Like here for example.
I say you're immature. You don't admit it or try to argue the point. You just point "fingers".
Like I said before, You point out my mistakes so I pointed out yours. Just so you know that I'm not the only one who makes mistakes. =) That's all there is too it, you just put so much drama in every word I say, hm, problem.

Quote:
I asked if you thought you were mature. I also said you showed traits of immaturity. I don't recall saying you said you were mature.

Well, the answer to your question is, no. I never claimed or said that I'm mature, get your facts right and don't just throw words you're not even sure If they were true.


Quote:
I find it admirable. =3
Seriously, this is one of the few active threads I like. I'm more of a lurker than anything.
I find it a bad habit, you really shouldn't be proud of it.

Quote:

Did I somehow learn a cloning technique or something? How can one person "gang up"? O_o
My bad, I meant Rorin with you. =D You have alot of things in common, you too just love to make people hate you. I don't know why you guys even are here if all you guys are gonna do is argue.


Quote:
I don't owe you any favours. 8-)
I never said you did. Did I?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #774
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 757
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
WHO WHO!! I was just saying what he told me. He's about...maybe almost a full year into the language, but still. He tried. That's the main thing.
And the whole "mistranslated" thing...No one really knows. Except for Kishimoto and possibly ViZ. Other than those two...no one. Except for the Japanise people.
No. I am not mad at your friend. I just am skeptical when people use the whole "mistranslation" argument. I appreciate that he tried to translate it for you.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #775
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheTrueMasterofIllusions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 6,132
Rep Power: 10
TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Maam. I'm a girl.
__________________
Halloween Pumpkins
Spoiler:
Senbon, Fuji,Mat,
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:48 AM   #776
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

"My bad, I meant Rorin with you. =D You have alot of things in common, you too just love to make people hate you. I don't know why you guys even are here if all you guys are gonna do is argue." "hate" wow that's a bit to harsh don't you think? How can you make person hate you on internet? You don't actually push them or bully them nothing like that you just post hating comments which can be easily ignored.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:49 AM   #777
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
Maam. I'm a girl.
I'm really sorry, i judged from your avatar.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #778
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Actually, your point doesn't count. (=
Yes, it does. Ten toes. Ten fingers. My "points" count. ;-)

Quote:
There we go again, "humor" is spelled this way.
Actually, you did point out my spelling mistake, as I said before. Seems like you weren't paying attention to me =/
"Humour" is British English. Where I come from, "humor" would be incorrect.
My apologies. I was meaning to only point out the funny side of the mistake. I truely did not mean to offend.

Quote:
I don't have any sense of humor and never claimed I had.
My silly joke. Sorry about that.

Quote:
I said "You're not lazy now, are you?" I didn't say "You are lazy". There's a huge difference, I was asking a question, read very carefully next time before you get proven wrong.
Imply: express or state indirectly
I thought you were indirectly stating they were lazy.

Quote:
Like I said before, You point out my mistakes so I pointed out yours.
You mention I make mistakes. Apart from spelling, you don't point them out.

Quote:
Well, the answer to your question is, no. I never claimed or said that I'm mature, get your facts right and don't just throw words you're not even sure If they were true.
...
You didn't really read that reply, did you?

Quote:
I find it a bad habit
It really isn't.

Quote:
My bad, I meant Rorin with you. =D You have alot of things in common, you too just love to make people hate you. I don't know why you guys even are here if all you guys are gonna do is argue.
You have seriously got to read your posts. O_o
And Rorin and I haven't "fought" as a team.

Quote:
I never said you did. Did I?
Er...that was a bit of humour.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #779
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

"You have seriously got to read your posts. O_o
And Rorin and I haven't "fought" as a team."
-Yep.
__________________
"WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!"
Best Football Speech
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #780
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
No. I am not mad at your friend. I just am skeptical when people use the whole "mistranslation" argument. I appreciate that he tried to translate it for you.
Ah!...ok, I thought you were getting mad lol. Aparently it was supposed to be good for both of the shipping fans. Just my thoughts there, but...to each his own I guess.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.