Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #30981
Saint Seiya
Genin

Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: ~*~Angel~*~'s Forum Family =3

Giggidy!!
Saint Seiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #30982
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
/Lets go. >.<
Don't. o.o

Hey! What about me?! >.>
/Hugs you ohh soo quickly. You're evil! ;~;
Why ever not?o.o

What, you about what? ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
you are now Pinkie Pie what is the first thing you do?
Laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I'll be waiting :3 *Curls up with you, with my arm around your head* Your pics say it all :P
Ohh yeah. Trust me, I'll fix myself all nice and proper -*-Has my face looking at your chest, Which is my only option. since your arms are around my head-*- My pics are BS

O.O Hello ...SS

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #30983
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Why ever not?o.o

What, you about what? ;D

Laugh.

Ohh yeah. Trust me, I'll fix myself all nice and proper -*-Has my face looking at your chest, Which is my only option. since your arms are around my head-*- My pics are BS

O.O Hello ...SS
/Hugs you. How? >.<
Because you don't feel good? o.o

You know what! >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #30984
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

scary poll results

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #30985
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
/Hugs you. How? >.<
Because you don't feel good? o.o

You know what! >.>
/ pokes you repeatively. >.> Cause you let me go e.e
>.> I'll puke! The drive is a really long distance ._. Which I can't handle.

Don't yell at me! ;~; I know nothing.

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #30986
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
/ pokes you repeatively. >.> Cause you let me go e.e
>.> I'll puke! The drive is a really long distance ._. Which I can't handle.

Don't yell at me! ;~; I know nothing.
/Giggles. I'm sorry. >.<
That's why you shouldn't go. >.>

Sure you don't. <.<

Old 11-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #30987
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya View Post
Giggidy!!
It's Xmire!! xD
Quote:
Why ever not?o.o

What, you about what? ;D

Laugh.

O.O Hello ...SS
You don't have to look nice and proper for me >.< *Blushes and quickly moves to your side* No, don't say that =( Unless BS means beautiful shots xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #30988
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
/Giggles. I'm sorry. >.<
That's why you shouldn't go. >.>

Sure you don't. <.<
/Pulls aways and pouts. You lier! e.e
>.> I don't like the long distance either. OHHH and I'm NOT saying Trinidad is big at all. Cause if you drive to fast you could drive off the country

<,< Fine. Fine. I know!

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #30989
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
It's Xmire!! xD

You don't have to look nice and proper for me >.< *Blushes and quickly moves to your side* No, don't say that =( Unless BS means beautiful shots xD
But I wanna look that way for chu ;~; -*-Looks down, As you do.-*- =]
OMG OMG! I laughed like crazy! This is why I luff you >=3

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #30990
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/Pulls aways and pouts. You lier! e.e
>.> I don't like the long distance either. OHHH and I'm NOT saying Trinidad is big at all. Cause if you drive to fast you could drive off the country

<,< Fine. Fine. I know!
/Hugs you. No I'm not. >.<
I drive fast sometimes. e.e

Yeah I know you do. >.>

Old 11-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #30991
Saint Seiya
Genin

Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Saint Seiya saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yo what up Angel, Ino!

Xmire?! Sounds cool xD
Saint Seiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #30992
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
But I wanna look that way for chu ;~; -*-Looks down, As you do.-*- =]
OMG OMG! I laughed like crazy! This is why I luff you >=3
Then so be it xD Anyway you look is fine with me <333 Did you enjoy the view? xD Lol At least I can make you laugh

Old 11-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #30993
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
/Hugs you. No I'm not. >.<
I drive fast sometimes. e.e

Yeah I know you do. >.>
-*-Pouts and looks away, Having my arms folded-*- Yes you are!
o.o I like fast driving. Soo does my brothers. I race with them.

Fine, You and Hayley then.
Quote:
Yo what up Angel, Ino!

Xmire?! Sounds cool xD
Talking to that ^ above you & reminiscing on my ban today . What's up with you?

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #30994
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Then so be it xD Anyway you look is fine with me <333 Did you enjoy the view? xD Lol At least I can make you laugh
Exactly. Woman. Thank you my honey bunches. <333 Ohh yeah I did! ;D But you moved ;~; You did! you always do

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #30995
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yo what up Angel, Ino!

Xmire?! Sounds cool xD
Yeah, cuz you said giggity xD

@Amber: I wish I had a printer so I can print out a pic of you, and keep it on my table xD Cuz I felt self conscious!! >.> And vice versa!

Old 11-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #30996
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Pouts and looks away, Having my arms folded-*- Yes you are!
o.o I like fast driving. Soo does my brothers. I race with them.

Fine, You and Hayley then.

Talking to that ^ above you & reminiscing on my ban today . What's up with you?
*holds onto you* I love you. >.<
I race. o.o I see this being bad. e.e

Yayz! :3

Old 11-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #30997
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Yeah, cuz you said giggity xD

@Amber: I wish I had a printer so I can print out a pic of you, and keep it on my table xD Cuz I felt self conscious!! >.> And vice versa!
I wasted all my ink. I should post pictures to you. ;~; I lost 5 pounds, That is terrible ;~; Why would you keep a picture of me on your desk?!

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 10:05 PM   #30998
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*holds onto you* I love you. >.<
I race. o.o I see this being bad. e.e

Yayz! :3
-*-Grins alittle and continues pouting-*- Yeah yeah. HMPH!
o.o You do!? that's good. We should race eachother o.o How so?

Pervert!

R]
Old 11-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #30999
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Grins alittle and continues pouting-*- Yeah yeah. HMPH!
o.o You do!? that's good. We should race eachother o.o How so?

Pervert!
*holding onto you* I really do. :3
We could crash. O.o

>.<

Old 11-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #31000
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

*Walks IN*

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~