Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #581
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
"I'm sure I speak for everyone ... please tell us what it's like to live among your fellow trolls under the bridge." how I'm a troll? you "sure" not really because only you in here who is flaming now
How are you a troll?
You are clearly the one who is posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-
topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum.

Do you even know what troll means, pal?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:21 AM   #582
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
How are you a troll?
You are clearly the one who is posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-
topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum.

Do you even know what troll means, pal?
So that makes you troll writing this off topic post. I said before "kk keep your post's on topic" and you simply ignored it.
P.S. You don't need to get so formal about it.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-26-2011 at 06:25 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:27 AM   #583
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Look who's talking. You're the one who insulted NH fans and looked like a fool..
Actually, pal. you're the one who started it, it's always you, get it?
Don't remember? That's your problem, go back and read your first post.

Please, keep your fantasies to yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:37 AM   #584
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Look who's talking. You're the one who insulted NH fans and looked like a fool..
Being a dreamer is a good thing, but don't say your fantasies out loud, kay?

If i did i want you to quote the "Insult" that i said. Oops i forgot that you don't know how to go back, my bad.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

Last edited by TheBraveShinobi; 11-26-2011 at 06:41 AM.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:39 AM   #585
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Actually, pal. you're the one who started it, it's always you, get it?
Don't remember? That's your problem, go back and read your first post.

Please, keep your fantasies to yourself.
Exactly.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:42 AM   #586
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So that makes you troll writing this off topic post. I said before "kk keep your post's on topic" and you simply ignored it.
The only one who's not on the topic is *drum roll*, you. You are talking about off-topic none sense, if you don't remember, you might wanna try to read your posts.

Oh, I do have to be formal, especially with idiots, like yourself for an example.

Sorry for calling you an idiot, it's just that, you really are an idiot. That's what you get for calling others "idiots", See? Call people "idiots" they call you an idiot.

If you really wanna call someone an idiot, you might wanna try telling that to yourself 5 times per a minute, daily.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #587
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
The only one who's not on the topic is *drum roll*, you. You are talking about off-topic none sense, if you don't remember, you might wanna try to read your posts.

Oh, I do have to be formal, especially with idiots, like yourself for an example.

Sorry for calling you an idiot, it's just that, you really are an idiot. That's what you get for calling others "idiots", See? Call people "idiots" they call you an idiot.

If you really wanna call someone an idiot, you might wanna try telling that to yourself 5 times per a minute, daily.
As now for example you're offtopic..

-"Oh, I do have to be formal, especially with idiots, like yourself for an example."
-So you're and idiot because you called me an idiot too..

-"If you really wanna call someone an idiot, you might wanna try telling that to yourself 5 times per a minute, daily. "
-have you tried that already?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #588
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

*Claps* Now that was an inspiring speech

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #589
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
And clearly, the only word you understood on my post was "Off-Topic". :/
Yet, you call me the idiot.

One big fantasy you got there, ay Rorin?

Old 11-26-2011, 06:50 AM   #590
Rorin
Genin

Fantasy? what are you talking about?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:51 AM   #591
Rorin
Genin

I just can't understand how are you involved into this or your mate asked you to help him out or something?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #592
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

-"Oh, I do have to be formal, especially with idiots, like yourself for an example."

-"If you really wanna call someone an idiot, you might wanna try telling that to yourself 5 times per a minute, daily. "
He/she only said that to you because your the one who insulted others saying "Idiot" and other insults. Otherwise he/she wouldn't say that to anyone, unlike you.

So can you do us all a favor and keep your bad attitude to yourself? Thanks

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:53 AM   #593
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Actually, you little idiotic thing, I'm being off-topic because you called me an idiot, so I'm replying on how you are the idiot.. See? Not really off-topic now, aren't I?

You're an idiot, unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong.
Should I repeat my post again?

You should change your signature into 'I'm an idiot", not "I'm a champion" because idiots can't be champions.

That was harsh, I guess.

With all due respect, I apolgize.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #594
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I just can't understand how are you involved into this or your mate asked you to help him out or something?
Now who are you talking to exactly, are you to lazy to quote?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:55 AM   #595
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
He/she only said that to you because your the one who insulted others saying "Idiot" and other insults. Otherwise he/she wouldn't say that to anyone, unlike you.

"others" or other. because i only called you an "idiot" don't need to make a big fuss out of it. "bad attitude" for example?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:56 AM   #596
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Now who are you talking to exactly, are you to lazy to quote?
No, actually i was talking to Kiba.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:57 AM   #597
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You're asking my fellow friend, Rorin to keep his bad attitude to his self?
Impossible!
Not even in your dreams, he was born with a bad attitude.

Just can't change him.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:59 AM   #598
Rorin
Genin

Quote:

You're asking my fellow friend, Rorin to keep his bad attitude to his self?
Impossible!
Not even in your dreams, he was born with a bad attitude.

Just can't change him.
What bad attitude you're talking about? Aren't you the one who called me an "idiot".
Old 11-26-2011, 07:00 AM   #599
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Fantasy? what are you talking about?
'Talking about you, buddy.

Old 11-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #600
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What bad attitude you're talking about? Aren't you the one who called me an "idiot".

Don't forget now, you called others idiots, now it's your turn to be called an idiot, see how life is?