Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2011, 02:12 AM   #541
ChibiAsh
Ninja Academy Student

ChibiAsh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

^Uh, LOL.
Sakura didn't help in the Pein fight because she was healing injured people. As in doing her crucial job as a medical ninja. So you're suggesting she let those people suffer or die to go uselessly fight Pein, and probably die herself? Hinata didn't KNOW that her getting hurt would be the last staw for Naruto. That was luck.

And like has been mentioned a million times, Sakura didn't know that Naruto was losing the fight. Hinata could see because of her eyes.

You can't say something like "Sakura definitely wouldn't do the same". You say people aren't backing things up with facts but you are doing the same thing. That's your personal opinion, not fact.

Sakura has risked her life for Naruto as well. I mentioned some examples in my post on the previous page. She is definitely willing to risk her life.

Last edited by ChibiAsh; 11-26-2011 at 02:18 AM.
ChibiAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:56 AM   #542
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiAsh View Post
^Uh, LOL.
Sakura didn't help in the Pein fight because she was healing injured people. As in doing her crucial job as a medical ninja. So you're suggesting she let those people suffer or die to go uselessly fight Pein, and probably die herself? Hinata didn't KNOW that her getting hurt would be the last staw for Naruto. That was luck.

And like has been mentioned a million times, Sakura didn't know that Naruto was losing the fight. Hinata could see because of her eyes.

You can't say something like "Sakura definitely wouldn't do the same". You say people aren't backing things up with facts but you are doing the same thing. That's your personal opinion, not fact.

Sakura has risked her life for Naruto as well. I mentioned some examples in my post on the previous page. She is definitely willing to risk her life.
"Narutoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yep that's what i call healing.
Anyway she could of followed Hinata so don't say please and if she couldn't see than how she heard that Hinata confessed? "willing to risk her life" but didn't did she?
Old 11-26-2011, 03:02 AM   #543
Rorin
Genin

I feel kinda weird posting these stuff
Old 11-26-2011, 03:03 AM   #544
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Same thing like i said "katsu uchiha" I'm just going to prove you that you're not right after than please don't reply because you talk sh** and it makes me angry . KK first off, Fight against Nagato. Hinata gets stabbed protecting Naruto, Naruto goes mental turns into kyuubi and beats the hell out of him.
Looks like you haven't really matured yet, did you? Man NaruHina fans are starting to get on my nerves. It seems very pointless to argue with you and also a waste of time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:05 AM   #545
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiAsh View Post
The problems with Naruhina come down to this:

1) One sided on Hinata's part
2) Basically no development, other than a one sided crush
3) Naruto loves Sakura
4) For Naruhina to happen, Naruto would have to stop loving Sakura and start loving Hinata in a very short amount of time.
5) To change from Naruto loving Sakura to Hinata is something Kishi wouldn't do unless he wants to completely negate his own writing up until now. Good writers don't throw away years of development for no reason.

I would like to see a Naruhina fan come up with support for Naruhina that doesn't include the following reasons that could also be applied to any pairing or are just personal opinion and not evidence:

-Hinata deserves Naruto ( invalid- Could also be applied to Naruto and his deserving of Sakura. If anyone "deserves" anyone it's Naruto, and he loves Sakura.)
-Hinata has always loved Naruto (invalid-Naruto has always loved Sakura. Also, it doesn't matter how Hinata feels if Naruto doesn't feel the same way. Naruto is the hero of the story.)
-Hinata risked her life for Naruto fighting Pein (invalid-Sakura has risked her life in other ways, such as trying to kill Sasuke to release Naruto of his burden and trying to bring him back from the 4 tails state when with one blow she could have been killed. She has also helped Naruto by saving him from lonliness and constantly supporting him on missions, two things Hinata has not done.)
-Because I like her with Naruto more (personal opinion not evidence)
-Because they look good together (personal opinion not evidence)
-Because Hinata and Naruto make more sense (personal opinion not evidence)
-Because if NaruSaku happens a lot of fans will be disappointed (Says who? Personal opinion, and most of the readers are in Japan, not the U.S.)

And SasuSaku:

1) Sasuke has tried to kill Sakura not once, but two or three times now.
2) Sasuke has never loved Sakura. In fact, he's just fine right now with killing her.
3) Even before he left the village Sakura annoyed him and he never showed romantic interest. He never blushed around her or tried to pursue her in any way, and called her annoying constantly.
4) IF Sasuke is saved, he won't just change his mind and all of a sudden love Sakura out of nowhere, unless Kishi wants to negate all his writing up to this point.
5) Sakura may still have feelings for him, but she sees him completely differently from before. She pictures him as a crazed villain and is not happy with her lingering feelings (this can be seen in the manga)
6) There is plenty of evidence to suggest she has developed feelings for Naruto as well, while silmultaneously seeing Sasuke differently and starting to get over him. She no longer sits there fantasizing about being with him or daydreaming about him, and she's been clearly shown in the manga to be ashamed of her lingering feelings.
My opinion exactly, every single word you said was so true.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:18 AM   #546
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
Looks like you haven't really matured yet, did you? Man NaruHina fans are starting to get on my nerves. It seems very pointless to argue with you and also a waste of time.
No, usually i speak very mature, but now I'm a bit pissed of. Anyway i can say same thing about you "It seems very pointless to argue with you and also a waste of time." its always been a waste of time and only now you understood it?
Old 11-26-2011, 03:46 AM   #547
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No, usually i speak very mature, but now I'm a bit pissed of. Anyway i can say same thing about you "It seems very pointless to argue with you and also a waste of time." its always been a waste of time and only now you understood it?
Heh, didn't you say you weren't gonna reply back? Looks like you aren't very smart as i expected

-Leo Baskerville.

Last edited by TheBraveShinobi; 11-26-2011 at 03:48 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:51 AM   #548
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
But please remember not to paint all NaruHina fans with the same paintbrush. They don't all think the same.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:59 AM   #549
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Heh, didn't you say you weren't gonna reply back? Looks like you aren't very smart as i expected
Very smart you say? Obviously I'm gonna reply if you dis me. It seems to me that you are not very smart in here.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:00 AM   #550
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Point is, he's not smart enough to think of some good comebacks that's why he ends up losing his coolness. He isn't even cool, man.

Here's to you Rorin: I can't even imagine how much it must suck to be you. You have my sincere and abundant sympathy. I realize it's already too late, but have you ever entertained the idea of thinking before speaking?

Hope I'm not being the 'meanie' here, because, it's you who's pathetic here on this entire forum.

To tell you the truth, you suck at comebacks.

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:01 AM   #551
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
But please remember not to paint all NaruHina fans with the same paintbrush. They don't all think the same.
I get what your saying but so far all the NaruHina fans i encountered think the same. That's what i was saying. Some NaruHina supporters are nice but most of them such as "Rorin" have temper issues.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #552
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post

Point is, he's not smart enough to think of some good comebacks that's why he ends up losing his coolness. He isn't even cool, man.

Here's to you Rorin: I can't even imagine how much it must suck to be you. You have my sincere and abundant sympathy. I realize it's already too late, but have you ever entertained the idea of thinking before speaking?

Hope I'm not being the 'meanie' here, because, it's you who's pathetic here on this entire forum.

Hehe, your post made me burst out loud and laugh

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #553
Rorin
Genin

Quote:

First of all i never tried to be cool because its internet besides you don't know me so you can't judge me neither of you can.

"Here's to you Rorin: I can't even imagine how much it must suck to be you. You have my sincere and abundant sympathy. I realize it's already too late, but have you ever entertained the idea of thinking before speaking? " No, actually i enjoying being me and if someone like you has a problem i won't change for that. Yes, and i think before posting i knew I'm going to be hated for calling someone an "idiot" and i take consequences for them and don't judge me because you don't know me.
"To tell you the truth, you suck at comebacks." what do you mean by comebacks?
P.S. "it's you who's pathetic here on this entire forum." Its funny because i only i'm hated by NS fans for being right, besides you're off topic talking about me.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-26-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:12 AM   #554
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
Hehe, your post made me burst out loud and laugh
He haven't told a joke haven't he? you're the one who is amateur in here saying that all NH fans are "making up feelings" so you better grow up.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:18 AM   #555
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
First of all i never tried to be cool because its internet besides you don't know me so you can't judge me neither of you can.

"Here's to you Rorin: I can't even imagine how much it must suck to be you. You have my sincere and abundant sympathy. I realize it's already too late, but have you ever entertained the idea of thinking before speaking? " No, actually i enjoying being me and if someone like you has a problem i won't change for that. Yes, and i think before posting i knew I'm going to be hated for calling someone an "idiot" and i take consequences for them and don't judge me because you don't know me.
"To tell you the truth, you suck at comebacks." what do you mean by comebacks?

"First of all i never tried to be cool because its internet besides you don't know me so you can't judge me neither of you can."

~I didn't mean "cool" as in you are cool, I meant calm, physco.

"No, actually i enjoying being me and if someone like you has a problem i won't change for that. Yes, and i think before posting i knew I'm going to be hated for calling someone an "idiot" and i take consequences for them and don't judge me because you don't know me."

~Looks like someone is liying.. if you really do think before you talk, you wouldn't be attacking us directly, that's just creepy. You give me the creeps, If you knew you we're going to be hated for calling someone an "Idiot", why did you say that in the first place? Don't call people "Idiots", take that as a fact, I have proved you wrong, you are the idiot now. Correct?

Listen, kid'o, I know I already said that but, you really really suck at comebacks.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:22 AM   #556
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He haven't told a joke haven't he? you're the one who is amateur in here saying that all NH fans are "making up feelings" so you better grow up.
First of all i didn't say "all NH fans are making up feelings" i think you've mistaken me for someone else. And to me yes he/she did because it was funny and you don't laugh for jokes only, dear. Do i have to teach you?

P.S: can you please like learn how to spell? Your words are kind of hard to read. Thanks!

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:23 AM   #557
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
"First of all i never tried to be cool because its internet besides you don't know me so you can't judge me neither of you can."

~I didn't mean "cool" as in you are cool, I meant calm, physco.

"No, actually i enjoying being me and if someone like you has a problem i won't change for that. Yes, and i think before posting i knew I'm going to be hated for calling someone an "idiot" and i take consequences for them and don't judge me because you don't know me."

~Looks like someone is liying.. if you really do think before you talk, you wouldn't be attacking us directly, that's just creepy. You give me the creeps, If you knew you we're going to be hated for calling someone an "Idiot", why did you say that in the first place? Don't call people "Idiots", take that as a fact, I have proved you wrong, you are the idiot now. Correct?

Listen, kid'o, I know I already said that but, you really really suck at comebacks.
-"~I didn't mean "cool" as in you are cool, I meant calm, physco. "
-Wasn't it that the other guy started dissing NH fans until that everything was peaceful.

-Incorrect, because someone from NS fan's started all of this by saying that NH fans "make up feelings" not just that.

-"
"
that's just your opinion which means nothing to me.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:32 AM   #558
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-"~I didn't mean "cool" as in you are cool, I meant calm, physco. "
-Wasn't it that the other guy started dissing NH fans until that everything was peaceful.

-Incorrect, because someone from NS fan's started all of this by saying that NH fans "make up feelings" not just that.

-"
"
that's just your opinion which means nothing to me.
"Wasn't it that the other guy started dissing NH fans until that everything was peaceful."

~What other guy?

"Incorrect, because someone from NS fan's started all of this by saying that NH fans "make up feelings" not just that."

~You're repeating what you said to TheBraveShinobi, don't you have anything better to say? Oops, you really don't.

"that's just your opinion which means nothing to me."

~Actually, it's everyone's opinion. (:

Old 11-26-2011, 04:32 AM   #559
Rorin
Genin

Seems that you are immature yourself, calling people: "psycho", "kid"...
Old 11-26-2011, 04:34 AM   #560
Rorin
Genin

Quote:
"Wasn't it that the other guy started dissing NH fans until that everything was peaceful."

~What other guy?

"Incorrect, because someone from NS fan's started all of this by saying that NH fans "make up feelings" not just that."

~You're repeating what you said to TheBraveShinobi, don't you have anything better to say? Oops, you really don't.

"that's just your opinion which means nothing to me."

~Actually, it's everyone's opinion. (:
I couldn't say everyone if there is just you and TheBraveShinobi.