Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 11-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #121
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itachi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Kyuubi won't disrupt Naruto's chakra. Kyuubi hates Naruto just as much as he hates the world. Kyuubi doesn't care if Naruto dies. Also when the Kyuubi won't die because when Gaar was killed, the Shukaku didn't die.
Have you been following the manga? The kyuubi is softening up to Naruto. Breaking him out of genjutsu wouldn't be unheard of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #122
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

exactly , that is the perfect that kishi will use to prepare naruto to face sasuke .

kube will break naruto from sasuke tsuki , remember my words .
Old 11-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #123
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Have you been following the manga? The kyuubi is softening up to Naruto. Breaking him out of genjutsu wouldn't be unheard of
Like when????? Besides not wanting to be controlled by Madara. And you cant assume to justify your opinions. Why would the Kyuubi help Naruto besides for his own good?????

Last edited by heroeking; 11-24-2011 at 08:49 AM.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #124
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
kube stated multiple times that if naruto killed he will be killed with him , so are u suggesting that kube is stupid or what ?

he helped naruto allot of times , so why not , isn't the all plots in the anime not sufficient 4 u ?

+

pain said he needs naruto to be alive to take the kube
+ gara wasn't dead till they take the beast out of him

so basically and Finlay if we all agree that regular sharingan gengutsu will not affect , i will switch on ms gengutsu debate .
Obviously the Kyuubi doesn't care anyway. Considering Naruto has been caught in genjutsu multiple times and not broke him out of it. Plus you can't assume abilities the character hasn't shown to justify your opinions.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #125
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Looking at someone is surely making eye contact. When you go look at your mom, do you see face but not her eyes???? No, that quite retarded, unless you have a vision problem. Also Itachi didn't use tsukuyomi because he was on autoplane.
It is not, I do not have to make eye contact to speak with someone. What do you expect happens, when you look away from their eyes everything silences and sound no longer comes out until you look at their eyes?

I still wait here, my question unanswered, I am still waiting on the Itachi supporters, I am quite sure that it is simply because they cannot answer why they are avoiding.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #126
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard Image View Post
It is not, I do not have to make eye contact to speak with someone. What do you expect happens, when you look away from their eyes everything silences and sound no longer comes out until you look at their eyes?

I still wait here, my question unanswered, I am still waiting on the Itachi supporters, I am quite sure that it is simply because they cannot answer why they are avoiding.

Dude you have some kind of f-ed up vision then......

If Naruto throws his head down the beginning of the fight(which is crazy to do)(and he won't) He'll get ammy'd.

If Naruto looks at Itachi he gets Tsukuyomi'd.

Either way, Naruto loses.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #127
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

I am going to ignore, "by the universe, it is simply impossible to not make eye contact when talking to someone, or it explodes" for now, until I get a response for my other question until it is answered, I see that you are incapable of doing such as repeatedly I mention it and I see no response. Then I will reply to it being impossible to make eye contact.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #128
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
I am going to ignore, "by the universe, it is simply impossible to not make eye contact when talking to someone, or it explodes" for now, until I get a response for my other question until it is answered, I see that you are incapable of doing such as repeatedly I mention it and I see no response. Then I will reply to it being impossible to make eye contact.
What question are you talking about?

If Naruto doesn't look at Itachi he gets ammy'd.

Either way he loses.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #129
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Even when Naruto was explaining to Killerbee how dangerous Tsukuyomi is, he was still looking at Itachi's eyes.
No he wasn't, he was just telling Bee that Itachi had the MS. In his previous encounter with 30% Itachi, he made it a point not to look at his eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Lol prove it?

This is similar to Kuromaki's theory of RS Naruto "holding back" when they clashed.
It's not a theory, it's a fact. Imagine trying to talk to someone, and then a fly comes and bothers you. You swat at the fly in an attempt to shoo it away while talking to the person. This is the same situation, only Itachi's both the fly and the person.

Read 549 and see how Itachi tries to blitz Naruto from above, only for Naruto to casually parry his attacks, and note how Naruto's on the defensive the whole time, he was blocking rather than attacking.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #130
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
No he wasn't, he was just telling Bee that Itachi had the MS. In his previous encounter with 30% Itachi, he made it a point not to look at his eyes.

It's not a theory, it's a fact. Imagine trying to talk to someone, and then a fly comes and bothers you. You swat at the fly in an attempt to shoo it away while talking to the person. This is the same situation, only Itachi's both the fly and the person.

Read 549 and see how Itachi tries to blitz Naruto from above, only for Naruto to casually parry his attacks, and note how Naruto's on the defensive the whole time, he was blocking rather than attacking.
chapter 549 page 3
chp.549 page 6
chp.540 page 8
chp.549 page 17
Old 11-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #131
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
chapter 549 page 3
chp.549 page 6
chp.540 page 8
chp.549 page 17
They were trying to talk.
See above.
See above
See above

Ch. 259 page 7 (the page number depends on the site you're looking at): Naruto gets caught with the Finger Genjutsu and he says, "Dammit ... Even though I wasn't looking at his eyes ... !"

So yes, Naruto would naturally try to avoid it. His guard was down because they were being "friendly" with each other.

By the way, nothing stops Naruto from using clones, if he truly needs them. You can't say he won't use them based off of one encounter.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:33 PM   #132
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
What question are you talking about?

If Naruto doesn't look at Itachi he gets ammy'd.

Either way he loses.
I had asked you, why, despite Naruto looking into Itachi's eyes, he did not use Tsukuyomi when they were speaking. You all seem to claim, Tsukuyomi is instant and unavoidable, if it is so effective, why didn't Itachi use it when Naruto and Itachi met?
Old 11-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #133
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I had asked you, why, despite Naruto looking into Itachi's eyes, he did not use Tsukuyomi when they were speaking. You all seem to claim, Tsukuyomi is instant and unavoidable, if it is so effective, why didn't Itachi use it when Naruto and Itachi met?
Probably because he was putting Shisui's eye in his mouth.

Other than that he didn't need MS to stop him at that time.

Kuro: As for Naruto "casually parrying" Itachi, I could say the same for Itachi "casually" parrying Bee's attacks.

Countering Itachi doesn't mean he's fast enough to blitz him now, especially without being put in Genjutsu.

As for him looking down, yes, heroking is entirely right with him being Amy'd if he attempts that.

Itachi will not hold back, he has full knowledge and this is a battle he won't let drag out.

He has the power to capture Naruto in MS Genjutsu from 200+ meters, we seen this in the manga.

Just because you rightfully assume he won't make eye contact doesn't mean he can still win.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-23-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #134
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Naruto is faster than Bee, and Itachi was keeping up with Bee but ultimately had to jump out of his direct clash with him. Naruto isn't fast enough to blitz him but Itachi never truly kept up with his speed.

Sure Naruto wont hold back either.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:39 PM   #135
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Naruto is faster than Bee, and Itachi was keeping up with Bee but ultimately had to jump out of his direct clash with him. Naruto isn't fast enough to blitz him but Itachi never truly kept up with his speed.

Sure Naruto wont hold back either.
Probably because he had Samehada, which reaches further than what Itachi's melee strike range is and also absorbs chakra.

He reacted, nonetheless, and managed to get behind him.

Bee really isn't that much slower, even in base. He blitzed and knocked Raikage on his arse, reacted to Minato blinking behind him, and saved Naruto with tentacle release.

That's true, but it isn't changing my mind =)
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:17 AM   #136
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Probably because he was putting Shisui's eye in his mouth.

Other than that he didn't need MS to stop him at that time.

Kuro: As for Naruto "casually parrying" Itachi, I could say the same for Itachi "casually" parrying Bee's attacks.

Countering Itachi doesn't mean he's fast enough to blitz him now, especially without being put in Genjutsu.

As for him looking down, yes, heroking is entirely right with him being Amy'd if he attempts that.

Itachi will not hold back, he has full knowledge and this is a battle he won't let drag out.

He has the power to capture Naruto in MS Genjutsu from 200+ meters, we seen this in the manga.

Just because you rightfully assume he won't make eye contact doesn't mean he can still win.
Didn't need it? But it is so powerful, you are arguing that it defeats him so easily on eye contact at the beginning of the match, yet at that time he didn't use it, yet it's suddenly in character for him? Meanwhile it is not in character for Naruto to use Shadow Clones?

As well as, I was referring to when they had met. Heroeking and you, claim they were making eye contact, though there was no Mangekyo Sharingan activated at the time.

200+ Meters? May I please have a specific page for this, I never recall Itachi from putting anyone into a genjutsu from this far away. This is two entire football fields, I hope you realize.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #137
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
I already told you, Itachi was on autoplane.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #138
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i believe the auto plane is to use every possible means to catch naruto , and yet he didnt use tsuki
Old 11-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #139
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I already told you, Itachi was on autoplane.
Proof of this? Itachi is still Itachi regardless.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:15 PM   #140
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Proof of this? Itachi is still Itachi regardless.
Edo Tensei have shown to be fully controlled or on autoplane. Notice how Nagato and Itachi were calmly speaking until Kabuto made them attack. That's enough proof right there. I don't feel like going into full explanation.

Tags
itachi, naruto