Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #13361
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Ignis was hiding something, "Yeah." he said. Ignis just remembered something, "Oy, I forgot that the dining hall was being renovated. Wanna get ramen instead?" He asked.
Mizuki looked at Ignis, her expression worried. She was about to say yes but she stepped infront of Ignis instead, her hands on his arms, "You can tell me whatever it is, Ignis.. You can trust me.. Remember?" She said, her gold eyes searching his. "Please just tell me what's wrong."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #13362
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki looked at Ignis, her expression worried. She was about to say yes but she stepped infront of Ignis instead, her hands on his arms, "You can tell me whatever it is, Ignis.. You can trust me.. Remember?" She said, her gold eyes searching his. "Please just tell me what's wrong."
Ignis crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "I accidentally saw Kara.. in the nude.." He said prepared for the worse.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #13363
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Meanwhile a person appeared. A tall blonde girl with long hair was standing on the tree tops not to far away from the moonlight village. She licked her finger. "Mhhmhmhm" She giggled. "Finally its time to meet some boys." She said to herself. She was wearing long leather booths up for the half of her thigh's. And a 1 set top leather corsette. With cat ears and a tail.

"Anybody who messes with me...will get.." She grinned as she bit her finger abit. "Burned." She chuckled.

The angels are making a move!!
Kara yawned as she woke up. "That was a good sleep," thought Kara as she stretched a bit and got out of bed to get dressed.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:58 AM   #13364
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Ignis crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "I accidentally saw Kara.. in the nude.." He said prepared for the worse.
Mizuki waited for a moment, letting the words sink in. After a moment she crossed her own arms, "Accidentally?" She asked. Then she laughed suddenly, her laugh filling the room. She took a moment to breathe in and shook her head, "That's funny." She told him. "Poor Kara.. You probably scared the he'll out of her!" She shook her head and laughed again, thinking of the reaction her best friend probably had. "You thought I was going to be mad because you accidentally saw Kar naked? If it was a accident, then that's all it was." She told him. She grinned, "You worry too much, Ignis."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 11-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #13365
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Azazel smilled. "Oh nothing..just taking a morning walk." He smiled at her. "What about you cutie." He looked at her body then into her eyes. "You look nice." He commented on what she was wearing.

~~~~~~

The sun slowly rised as Sidonay was sleeping on an unfinnished floor for his house. The basic lining and some of the main floor was set but it still had lots of work. However the framework of the house was done. He was exshauthed as he was sleeping on the blanks in the breezy morning. Winter was on its way so it was kinda cold outside and he wasn't wearing a shirt or nothing on top.
uh thanks i guess"said Tsuabki
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #13366
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Sidonay was still sleeping out in the cold at his house ground.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:01 AM   #13367
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
uh thanks i guess"said Tsuabki
Azazel appeared infront of Tsubaki very close to her as he looked her down into her eyes. "No problem" He said with a smile as he kissed her cheek quickly.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #13368
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Mizuki waited for a moment, letting the words sink in. After a moment she crossed her own arms, "Accidentally?" She asked. Then she laughed suddenly, her laugh filling the room. She took a moment to breathe in and shook her head, "That's funny." She told him. "Poor Kara.. You probably scared the he'll out of her!" She shook her head and laughed again, thinking of the reaction her best friend probably had. "You thought I was going to be mad because you accidentally saw Kar naked? If it was a accident, then that's all it was." She told him. She grinned, "You worry too much, Ignis."
Ignis was rather dumbfounded, "That was rather anticlimactic. But hey, better said than done." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #13369
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Ignis was rather dumbfounded, "That was rather anticlimactic. But hey, better said than done." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
Mizuki rose her eyebrows, "Do you want me to get mad? I can do my best." She teased him. It took a lot to get Mizuki mad and she trusted in Ignis's words that it was accident.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 11-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #13370
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Sidonay was still sleeping out in the cold at his house ground.
Kara smiled as she hot dressed then turned to see Lily "Hey Lily, how was your date?"
Lily purred "Purrrfect," said Lily
Kara smiled "Glad to hear that."
Old 11-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #13371
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Azazel appeared infront of Tsubaki very close to her as he looked her down into her eyes. "No problem" He said with a smile as he kissed her cheek quickly.
"Why do you keep doing that?"She asking looking up at him
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #13372
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki rose her eyebrows, "Do you want me to get mad? I can do my best." She teased him. It took a lot to get Mizuki mad and she trusted in Ignis's words that it was accident.
Ignis chuckled, "No, no." He said kissing her forehead.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #13373
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

As Sidonay was sleeping Gabriel started licking his cheek.

"No...don't do that Kara..your so mean....aaa" He was sleep talking as he then turned around hugged Gabriel.

Gabriel made a funny expression on his face as a drop of sweat came down on the back of his head. "Amm...Sorry.. i don't swing that way... i have lily!" He said as he kicked him in the face.

"OUCH!!!!!" He yelled as he woke up. He rubbed his nose. "What'ya have to do that for..atttaaataa" He said as he gritted his teeth.

"Because you went all weird on me.." He sighed.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:11 AM   #13374
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
"Why do you keep doing that?"She asking looking up at him
"I don't know...i think i would be to agressive if i did this." He smiled as he bent down and brought his face close. His lips close to hers. But just as they were about to kiss he moved away. "That." He smiled.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #13375
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I don't know...i think i would be to agressive if i did this." He smiled as he bent down and brought his face close. His lips close to hers. But just as they were about to kiss he moved away. "That." He smiled.
So you like me,but not enought to kiss is want your saying,maybe because i am too young for you"said Tsubaki with a sad look
Old 11-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #13376
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
As Sidonay was sleeping Gabriel started licking his cheek.

"No...don't do that Kara..your so mean....aaa" He was sleep talking as he then turned around hugged Gabriel.

Gabriel made a funny expression on his face as a drop of sweat came down on the back of his head. "Amm...Sorry.. i don't swing that way... i have lily!" He said as he kicked him in the face.

"OUCH!!!!!" He yelled as he woke up. He rubbed his nose. "What'ya have to do that for..atttaaataa" He said as he gritted his teeth.

"Because you went all weird on me.." He sighed.
Kara sighed as she got all dressed "I wonder how Mizuki is?"
"Yeah, we haven't seen her in a while," said Lily
Kara nodded her head in agreement "We should visit her."
Old 11-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #13377
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
So you like me,but not enought to kiss is want your saying,maybe because i am too young for you"said Tsubaki with a sad look
Azazel looked at her. He bent down and grabber her around the waist and kissed her with passion.

~~~~~~

Sidonay sighed as he sneezed. "Oh damn..whats that...oh ive been sleeping in this cold." He said as he put on his jacket. He then looked at Gabriel. "So how was your date." He smiled?

"Faboulous" He made a friendly bark.

"Glad you liked it buddy. Mine was awesome aswell." He smiled.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #13378
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Azazel looked at her. He bent down and grabber her around the waist and kissed her with passion.

~~~~~~

Sidonay sighed as he sneezed. "Oh damn..whats that...oh ive been sleeping in this cold." He said as he put on his jacket. He then looked at Gabriel. "So how was your date." He smiled?

"Faboulous" He made a friendly bark.

"Glad you liked it buddy. Mine was awesome aswell." He smiled.
Tsubaki eyes wide shock as he kiss her,and body swell with an unknow felling.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #13379
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

Azazel then stopped the kiss as he looked at her. "Better?" He smiled at her.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #13380
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Azazel then stopped the kiss as he looked at her. "Better?" He smiled at her.
Tsubaki just look up at him speakless