Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #61
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Vegeta SS2 (DBZ level) and Goku SS3 (DBZ level) VS. Ultimate Gohan and Kid Buu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Goku did not punch a hole in hirudegarn. He summoned the Dragon and the dragon finished him. Goku didn't even touch Hirudegarn
I just read this and there isn't accually a dragon. It is gokus energy emmited through his fist so he could punch through it. So really, Goku did all of the work. And he fair and square killed the hirudegarn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #62
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Vegeta SS2 (DBZ level) and Goku SS3 (DBZ level) VS. Ultimate Gohan and Kid Buu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
the head of the dragon was Goku's fist when it was going though that monster
The whole entire dragon came out of Goku's fist, not just the head. You see, it did not matter about the strength of Goku's punch because he had not made any actual contact with Hirudegarn. The dragon did. It is the strength of the dragon is what counts in this. Not necessarily Goku's strength

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #63
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I just read this and there isn't accually a dragon. It is gokus energy emmited through his fist so he could punch through it. So really, Goku did all of the work. And he fair and square killed the hirudegarn.
No, this time it was the actual dragon. It's not like the other times.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #64
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goku still did use his energy so therefore he still killed it. If you kill something with a kamehameha or punching it it is still killed by the user. So Goku still beat it.

Spoiler:

Old 11-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #65
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Goku still did use his energy so therefore he still killed it. If you kill something with a kamehameha or punching it it is still killed by the user. So Goku still beat it.
The dragon is an actual entity though. So yes goku did kill hirudegarn, but that's not the point I was making with that statement. You joined in too late, therefore missed out why I stated this

Old 11-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #66
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Goku didn't summon living dragon, he used a powerfull punch that took on the form of a dragon

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #67
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

[QUOTE=ILIKEPIE;5705716]Goku didn't summon living dragon, he used a powerfull punch that took on the form of a dragon[/QUOTE
How do you know it was a powerful punch. All he did was punch air. He didn't punch anything, so technically speaking you can't measure how powerful his punch was. It was the gosh darn dragon he summoned. This Fire Dragon is an actual entity unlike the other ones where it shows goku going through his enemies, it was just the dragon itself that went through this time

Old 11-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #68
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Goku did go though that monster he clearly was moving towards the monster during the attack and after he was on the other side of where it was

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:18 AM   #69
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

The dragons only enity is Goku. It is not alive. Goku used his energy to create the illusion of a gold dragon even thou it wasn't there. And just a question not a statement or an ague but are the movies canon?

Spoiler:

Old 11-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #70
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Dragon Fist: An attack where Goku Jumps at his foe, and punches through them with tremendous ki.

Copied straight from the OBD because it explains it very simply. No dragon, just a punch backed by Ki.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #71
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
The dragons only enity is Goku. It is not alive. Goku used his energy to create the illusion of a gold dragon even thou it wasn't there. And just a question not a statement or an ague but are the movies canon?
Not really since they aren't manga about them

Old 11-24-2011, 08:40 AM   #72
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Goku did go though that monster he clearly was moving towards the monster during the attack and after he was on the other side of where it was
Goku does indeed go through the monster, but the energy he used to create the dragon simply crushed hirudegarn

Old 11-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #73
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Anyway, Hirudegarn clearly made SSJ3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Vegeta, and whoever else tried fight him look like preschoolers. You see, SSJ3 Goku had to use Dragon Fire to win that fight. It was basically a more advanced Dragon Fist. Now keep in mind, if Dragon Fire killed Hirudegarn, and Hirudegarn made Ultimate Gohan look like Kid Gohan, then Dragon Fire would surely kill Gohan.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #74
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Straght from the daizenshuu

Ki Manipulation
User(s)
Goku
Characteristics
The new special attack which Super Saiyan 3 Goku used to defeat the phantom majin Hildegarn in the movie "Dragon Fist Explosion!!~". Battle ki raised to stupendous heights explodes from out of Goku's outstretched fist. Goku's battle ki appeared as a golden, shining dragon, and after piercing through Hildegarn's body, it coiled around Hildegarn and annihilated it through this formidable power. (Daizenshuu 6, p.150)
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #75
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

My old internet username was XdragonfistX lol
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #76
Eagle125

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
My old internet username was XdragonfistX lol
Isn't that kinda off topic. Not related to the Thread title???
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #77
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
creater of Dragon Ball is believed to have stated he is the strongest character in the entire manga
he didn't.

Quote:
I say a super dragon fist completely annihilates kid buu.
regeneration.

Quote:
GT was not written by Toriyama therefor is not canon
when did tori say anything not by him isnt canon? george lucas didnt write empire strikes back

Quote:
If you think buu can regenerate when there is nothing left of him, then you are sorely mistaken.
super buu regen'd from smokey vapour. and buu isnt hirudegarn. different circumstances.

Quote:
he still couldn't beat BuuHan when he went Super Saiyan
yes he could have.

Quote:
First of all base Vegito could have easily beaten Gohan Buu.
not sure if we are counting anime filler. if so, kid buu alone destroys the other three.

Quote:
Super Vegito much much stronger than SSJ4 Goku.
based on?
TobiramaSenju307 is offline   Reply With Quote