Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Fight me homie?

Im sure somebody wants a decent fight>
Old 11-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Fight me homie?

Nobody even fights anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Nobody even fights anymore.
*Two pieces*

WHAT?! Uh, son.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lulwut?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #5
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmmm i see that, LOL peace out this shi is pathetic. I leave and everything gets worse each time
Old 11-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Why don't you do anything to help it?

Old 11-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Last time i was here i was coming up with a revival for it.
but nobody did thier part of inviting people or anything so im done.
I was here when it started and now here when its over
Old 11-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll fight you. >.> Not making the first move.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

u didnt counter our other fight
Old 11-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Because you GMed. =/

Old 11-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

okay well i changed my blade once again so \
we fighting og, i attempt crap is boring as hell trust me.

*I see a figure with good spirtital pressure in my way while on my way to the store and attack it out of bordem*
Get out of my face
*I then take out my Navy handled blade , the shiny black tip points towards you when a thin blue beam is shot quickly into your heart to stop you from living instantly , I flash step right above you then slicing down your chest another blast comes off my sword to wipe you away for good*
I dont plan to play with you, so i ll get right to it
Splatter, Agua de los Muertos
*My zampkuto bursts into darkish blue energy letting out a wave blowing you far back, a dark liquid flies off it and lands everywhere around me making a huge puddle surrounding me* Faces of souls shine off the reflection of it all moaning waiting to eat you away and more importantly your reistu *

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 11-23-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote