Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Minato 21 47.73%
Itachi 23 52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #41
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 578
Rep Power: 8
LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I'm pretty sure that the OP didn't say he gets any knowledge, and as the BG tier list defaults stand, I don't believe they currently have any knowledge either. However, with knowledge, this statement would be slightly more true than it currently is.

Basically, your entire post is speculation, and I disagree.

Even so, what would he do about it? Sure, it's said that Minato's a genius, but he's never shown any real, solid reaction feats, or the ability to read someone's movements by their feet. Minato would not be able to beat Itachi. Period.

We also haven't seen him able to get out of Tsukiyomi.


OK , dos the rules says they will start with eye contact?

their is no indication that they will start with eye contact .


i might say they will start with hand shakes , then minato puts tags on itachi , then ftg blitz then gg .
__________________
I LOVE KILLING NOOBZ
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LUCKY.KAKASHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #42
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You guessed it.

Itachi was able to react to the speed of light. Although it wasn't physical foot movement, he was able to make the signs and put up a Susano'o before it hit him.

Isn't Chakra a pressing matter? "Teleport here, warp it there."


Call me Michael or Shika, I don't like when people use my full username. xD

If you insist:

-Itachi reacts to Kirin
-Itachi was able to react to Sasuke coming at him with a bloodlust in the Uchiha hideout.
-Itachi was able to fight with Asuma, I believe. (That or Gai)
-He was on par with Kakashi in speed.


etc, etc.
Last time I checked lightning isn't as fast as light? Lightning isn't the same thing as light.

But I digress. Itachi had a LOT of time to put up that barrier. Maybe you could make that argument if Sasuke didn't spend much of his time ranting about the power and speed of Kirin. But he did. Plus, Itachi's Susanoo starts out as transparent.

If you read Minato's fight with Tobi at all you would see that Minato hardly got tired despite all the chakra consuming moves he was performing. He only got fatigued towards the end of the fight because he had to transport the Kyuubi, which is humongous, and he had to use Reaper Seal.

So yeah,
-Itachi didn't react to Kirin, and if he did there's no solid evidence of it.
-Minato reacted to the Raikage, who blitzed Sasuke and is faster than most of Itachi's opponents by far. He is probably faster than Itachi too.
-See above.
-See above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
(o_۞) amaterasu
That looks a lot like Sasuke's current ms ._.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #43
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
(o_۞) amaterasu
I'll agree.

But Itachi in character might not start with this.

I think it's highly more likely he attempts to use Genjutsu.

Minato cannot counter Amy if he starts with it, since it will probably initiate before Minato can get transport kunai out, thus he cannot react.

Also, I'm quite sure he has no idea what it is, so he won't be looking for it.

But I'll stay with my original statement which is highly more likely, Minato is put under genjutsu and killed.

As far as Mianto's features, transporting to counter A's punch is not foot speed, catching a baby less than 30 feet away is not that amazing, and moving toward Tobi... Not seeing the amazing feature here. Especially since moving toward Itachi means you probably get put under Genjutsu, and you cannot transport if you don't have Kunai out yet.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-22-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #44
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 578
Rep Power: 8
LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
I think it's highly more likely he attempts to use Genjutsu.

Minato cannot counter Amy if he starts with it, since it will probably initiate before Minato can get transport kunai out, thus he cannot react.
.

sasuke runed about 30 feats b4 amy caches him , A have successfully manged to avoid it , same thing with be , so why couldint some one who earned the title of the yellow flash to avoid it ? kishi made it clear that minato primary attribute is speed , and he make A looks inferior to him purposely .

u must understand that Amy is not the over hyped jutsu like b4 , when we hears only about it that it is the "unescapable black fire ".

A dodged it , bee did the same , gaara stoped it , nagato reflicted it , who else hmmm , i dont remember .


Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Also, I'm quite sure he has no idea what it is, so he won't be looking for it.

But I'll stay with my original statement which is highly more likely, Minato is put under genjutsu and killed..
prove that he don't have knowledge ? no ?

i don't know why we should assume that he don't have knowledge since it is not showed in the manga that he dos , and we should assume that he doesn't have knowledge while he didn't show that he doesn't have knowledge ??

the rules of of knowledge things must be edited or improved to be more realistic , it should be added to it some common since , i think any one with half brain should think that a hokage , and master of an uchiha student , and a one who had fought with some elite uchiha fighter have some info .


Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post

As far as Mianto's features, transporting to counter A's punch is not foot speed,.
\

no one said it is , they said reaction speed , and it is impressive since sasuke dosnt have that feat , who is > itachi in that Field .



Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
catching a baby less than 30 feet away is not that amazing, and moving toward Tobi... Not seeing the amazing feature here. Especially since moving toward Itachi means you probably get put under Genjutsu, and you cannot transport if you don't have Kunai out yet.

well , u see that not amazing because u are simply think amazing suite only itachi , u see itachi when combined Shurikens with his phoenix as amazing , and blitzing the main antagonist in the anime is not amazing , as i said b4 , i like Ur duple standers , especially when it CMOS to itachi >


and some ppl thinks that 6 tails naruto is the fastest character in the anime , well minato dodged an attack from the nine tails with his base speed , isn't that impressive 4 u?
__________________
I LOVE KILLING NOOBZ
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LUCKY.KAKASHI; 11-22-2011 at 12:19 PM.
LUCKY.KAKASHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #45
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
(o_۞) amaterasu
Yes, this is coming from one who had already dodged said attack, then used even faster speeds, and that faster speed was dodged by the opponent in question, I do not think it's hard to understand Minato is quite faster than Itachi.

And I also believe in Naruto vs Pain you had typed quite a large response so just letting you know I am posting there currently, but I preferred to post here first. Just in case it takes me a bit to reply. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Interesting, at what point was Itachi defending?
Chapter 549, page sixteen. Forced to make a quite speedy retreat against Killer Bee, things would not end well for him.

Quote:
The only time he was in trouble was when a chakra tentacle basically blindsided him by popping out of the ground wrapping him up, and he countered that with Genjutsu.
You are incorrect as I had shown, though this is only further proving Bee as the superior by breaking out and keeping Itachi defending. Though, as I have repeated several times I am not posting on this fight but it seems nobody is able to grasp this.
Quote:
Opinion is beaten by logic and features, which I clearly have posted for Itachi.
Even if you had shown logic proving Itachi was stronger than Minato which is clearly not the case, it still may not keep one from thinking Minato is superior, if you do not think Opinion matters in a debate, you are missing something.

Quote:
Please show me where anyone implied Minato countering Genjutsu? Because clearly this is not possible.
Being the strongest ninja ever to exist stated by several very high leveled ninja including Itachi implying that he looks up to him clearly means nothing, though I said nothing about genjutsu. I asked you where it was ever implied Itachi was superior, though I understand you must take the defense and ask me to prove my statements meanwhile, because of your lack of capability to do so.
Quote:
Does Minato's only features being seal porting have anything to do with it? Sure does.

I'm aggressive because I've had to post Itachi's features multiple times, while you posted no valid features for Minato except hype and dialogue that is centered around seal porting, which does not counter Genjutsu. Especially considering nobody has proven he has valid knowledge on ocular Genjutsu.
Yes, this doesn't exactly seem like posting valid "features" at all. Though I'd like to keep in mind "features" is not the same as "feats" or accomplishments.

I have still yet to see any implications that suggest Itachi being the superior of the two though I understand if you cannot provide proof of this, anything other than proof will be considered excuses to me from this point, I apologize in advance but if you do not do that, the reason for this is because you cannot.

Last edited by Bard Image; 11-22-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: fixed the link. :)
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #46
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

I'm not even going to reply, since there were no features presented by both parties.

I saw "dodging full tails Kyuubi attack" but no chapter or page.

Minato has no decent foot speed. Only transports. And by all means, he is not going to counter Genjutsu because he is "the most amazing ninja ever" or looked up by Itachi himself. That's nice power scaling, but not a feature.

Moving back from Bee means not only was he smart to be cautious, but fast enough to react and evade his attack.

I'm not here to convince you, I don't work for you. I posted features of his foot speed, you haven't. Bottom line, Itachi is faster, with ocular genjutsu that Minato has no knowledge on.

This should be a no brainer.

Sorry if I'm logical enough to understand Itachi's new features prove he is on par if not more clever than base bee and RS Naruto in terms of reactions and foot speed.

Support Minato all you want. I'm logical enough to understand Itachi isn't just another fodder Uchiha.

As for the genjutsu feature, it was Genjutsu. At what point did you consider Sasuke slow? His features at this point are actually better than Minato's too. Mind you in this demonstration Itachi was dying, and still managed to accurately hit Sasuke with Amy without killing him. Clearly his reaction and ocular ability out scales Sasuke's foot speed. Itachi is clearly faster than Sasuke when he appeared behind Bee with no contest.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-22-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #47
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

I had figured you also read the manga and are capable of finding where this happened, I have not seen anything from you either so I can regard it as non existent until I see the page numbers?

I have provided the proof and proved you wrong though because you are incapable of reading the Naruto manga for some reason, that is not my fault.

Though I have to admit, I chuckled a bit when you claimed you weren't going to reply, whilst replying.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #48
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

You provided what proof?

You haven't posted anything Lol

I don't need to provide chapters or pages, I stated these features early in this debate where multiple others agreed, including the OPer.

Honestly these feats happened in recent chapters, if you read the manga you would know this.

You posted no valid features for Minato.

I didn't chuckle at all when reading yours, since it was both unoriginal and the same babble I'm hearing from other fanboying users.

But I did enjoy when you countered by typing three sentences with again. no features.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #49
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Yes, this doesn't exactly seem like posting any valid "features" at all.

Ah, and here I see you continue to claim you are not insulting or demeaning in any way.

Last edited by Bard Image; 11-22-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #50
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard Image View Post
Yes, this doesn't exactly seem like posting any valid "features" at all.

Ah, and here I see you continue to claim you are not insulting or demeaning in any way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
I'm not even going to reply, since there were no features presented by both parties.

I saw "dodging full tails Kyuubi attack" but no chapter or page.

Minato has no decent foot speed. Only transports. And by all means, he is not going to counter Genjutsu because he is "the most amazing ninja ever" or looked up by Itachi himself. That's nice power scaling, but not a feature.

Moving back from Bee means not only was he smart to be cautious, but fast enough to react and evade his attack.

I'm not here to convince you, I don't work for you. I posted features of his foot speed, you haven't. Bottom line, Itachi is faster, with ocular genjutsu that Minato has no knowledge on.

This should be a no brainer.

Sorry if I'm logical enough to understand Itachi's new features prove he is on par if not more clever than base bee and RS Naruto in terms of reactions and foot speed.

Support Minato all you want. I'm logical enough to understand Itachi isn't just another fodder Uchiha.

As for the genjutsu feature, it was Genjutsu. At what point did you consider Sasuke slow? His features at this point are actually better than Minato's too. Mind you in this demonstration Itachi was dying, and still managed to accurately hit Sasuke with Amy without killing him. Clearly his reaction and ocular ability out scales Sasuke's foot speed. Itachi is clearly faster than Sasuke when he appeared behind Bee with no contest.
Check this out.

Thank you for playing "repeat myself"

Please come again.

If I fail to respect someone who posts no valid features, Damn me to hell.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #51
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

I guess that settles you are ignoring my post because you cannot reply to the feats I had specifically posted?

If you consider a "feature", page numbers, you have also posted zero features.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #52
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard Image View Post
I guess that settles you are ignoring my post because you cannot reply to the feats I had specifically posted?

If you consider a "feature", page numbers, you have also posted zero features.
Again, refer to the first page where the OP, Kuromaki, agreed my features were both valid and impressive.

Doesn't settle anything.

I replied logically, a genjutsu where the taijutsu of a half dead man doesn't seem impressive to you doesn't really prove anything.

It was a genjutsu, nothing happened. Itachi caught him in Genjutsu without him even realizing, then clearly led him to believe he defeated him through blitzing.

Itachi does that a lot, refer to when he used it Orochimaru, and Deidara.

Those Genjutsu features are not valid speed features for both parties. Moreover, even if they were valid, Sasuke has better foot features than Minato too. So it doesn't matter Lol

Therefore, if you have nothing else to post in terms of what I've yet to address, since I've addressed them all, I'll assume you have no evidence he can counter Genjutsu.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #53
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

I've given my own features, because I haven't given page numbers to tell you where they happened, doesn't mean they aren't valid when they did happen.

Meanwhile I direct you to my post which has a direct link to said features, yet you pretend they do not exist? I wonder why, I keep directly linking you.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...0&postcount=33

Ah I see my mistake this wasn't the post I listed the features, though you can go back a bit to find said post.

This was the post I meant, I'll edit that for you.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #54
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

And I'm pretty sure outside Genjutsu Itachi was reacting and blitzing Killer Bee in the features I provided.

Who Sasuke could not touch.

Itachi also tagged him Sasuke with amy, without killing him. Therefore showing you his eyes are able to keep up with a full sprinting Sasuke, and still manage to only tag him on the arm, instead on the face, which would kill him. But yeah, clearly Sasuke is faster, right?

Itachi's Susano also reacted to Kirin that battle.

At no point did I post anything on Itachi keeping pace with Sasuke, I'm not even sure why you posted this.

This in no way, shape or form discounts my original features where he not only clashed with RS Naruto, but appeared behind Killer Bee, and directly afterwards, captured him in Genjutsu.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-22-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #55
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

To be fair, I didn't agree with the naruto feat, and eventually he did have to jump away from KB during a direct taijutsu clash.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #56
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

I've edited my post if you'll notice, I posted the wrong link, though if you had actually bothered to click the other times I directly linked it, you would have noticed the mistake awhile ago rather than now when I actually posted the link multiple times for you. ^^

Ah well, as I already said I wasn't going to appeal to authority, it appears Kuromaki had agreed with what I had said in the first place.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #57
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard Image View Post
I've edited my post if you'll notice, I posted the wrong link, though if you had actually bothered to click the other times I directly linked it, you would have noticed the mistake awhile ago rather than now when I actually posted the link multiple times for you. ^^

Ah well, as I already said I wasn't going to appeal to authority, it appears Kuromaki had agreed with what I had said in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
As far as Mianto's features, transporting to counter A's punch is not foot speed, catching a baby less than 30 feet away is not that amazing, and moving toward Tobi... Not seeing the amazing feature here. Especially since moving toward Itachi means you probably get put under Genjutsu, and you cannot transport if you don't have Kunai out yet.
Please read. As far as the Kyuubi's claw, I can't speculate without a chapter or page.

Kuromaki agreed to him basically avoiding Samehada after being wrapped up by Chakra arms doesn't discount the fact he not only was able to get behind Killer Bee to begin with, but counter afterwards with Genjutsu and evasion.

Nothing you suggested discounted the feature at all.

Her not agreeing with RS Naruto blitzing and being countered is irrelevant. That's based off theory that RS Naruto somehow was holding back, when nothing in the manga suggests this.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-22-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #58
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

However, I was never debating on the match, I am not trying to prove your points wrong I was commenting on Minato has superior features, and I'll have you know you've got me calling them features for a moment now. I don't exactly remember the page at the moment though I'll get it when I have the chance.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #59
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Post it whenever man, I'm in no rush.

I apologize for that.

I was accusing Minato's features being less impressive than Itachi's.

Also some people were supporting Minato in terms of him being able to dodge Amy with foot speed, which I said I don't think so without features.

The Kyuubi claw could be a good one. And I have nothing against Minato being that fast, in fact I put him on my tier speed list at the top due to hype.

But this is a real battle, where we need real evidence. Kudos to you if that feature is valid.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #60
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin
 
Bard Image's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Province of Skyrim
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 5
Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

It is alright I wouldn't usually take offense. :P

I decided to get some 'features', however.
Chapter 501, pages three and four we see Tobi slash at Naruto, Minato's foot speed grabs Naruto out of his hands before Tobi has any idea of what happens.

Then, Tobi expected him to do as such and places exploding tags on Naruto, Minato actually is able to teleport as the tags explode and avoid the damage. That isn't exactly foot speed though I had thought I'd mention it, just because it was on the same page.

As for the Kyuubi claw, chapters twelve and thirteen of the same chapter should be what you're looking for, glad to help. ^^
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
itachi, minato


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.