Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-22-2011, 03:00 AM   #221
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: OMG I'm so girly! Look what I did! >.< To forum girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Down with the UNfairer sex.

Wait, Vorn is Sasu's minion... HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY????
it has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Nevermind.

*noms*

Only in public, sometimes, Wooster.
is it yummy? i love cookie dough *.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #222
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
is it yummy? i love cookie dough *.*
It is, thank you.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #223
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
It is, thank you.
NOW I'M MAKIN REGULAR COOKIES!

i'm gonna have a mouthgasm at this point...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #224
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
NOW I'M MAKIN REGULAR COOKIES!

i'm gonna have a mouthgasm at this point...
Control yourself! You don't want to make a scene. ._.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #225
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Control yourself! You don't want to make a scene. ._.
i can't... Dx
i... need... cookie. ;~;

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #226
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Did two quickies. o.o

Spoiler:

Lone_Espada and ~*~angel~*~
"It's you and me, and all of the people; with nothing to do."

Spoiler:

Cupcake and Noctis Arashi
"Even if you are broken, let my love remind you that you are still standing."

Hope you enjoy. ^^
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #227
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Thank you Brooke! In return. I would make one for you. o.o

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #228
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You don't have to do that. >.< But you're mos certainly welcome.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #229
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

>.> Nuu tell me what to do.
Thanks once again.

R]
Old 01-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #230
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

MORE!!!!!

Spoiler:

KibaAndAkamaru, MangaGirl4U, and RockLee'sFutureWife

Spoiler:

Devroux, Noctis Arashi, Twilit Leo, deadtaka, sagemaster777, and Sai's Brother

Spoiler:

Cloukora, kejon16 AKA Lone_Espada, Yellow Flash, Draco Uchiha, Wooster, and Jose

Spoiler:

puppetmaster zack, Eli Goldsworthy, Ythen (I cannot spell your username. e.e), Chidori_of_Death, Sephiroth, and Seven

Spoiler:

Mangekyo Sasuke

Spoiler:

EmoSakura

Spoiler:

Ino's Girl, Cupcake, vino, CrackFat, and ~*~angel~*~

Spoiler:

Ishtar, Luna M., ***V***, Bloomiful, and kakashi uzamaki

Spoiler:

EmoSakura

Hope you enjoy!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #231
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Thanks, Brooke <33

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #232
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Thanks, Brooke. =]

R]
Old 01-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #233
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

These all look like we're all gon have a sleep over Together >>

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #234
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What? I can't have one? D:

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #235
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Dat female deadtaka.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:59 AM   #236
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

More. Idk if I posted these. o.o

Spoiler:

Miss Kitty and Devroux
"Listen to your heart."

Spoiler:

kanisawa, Ino's Girl, ~*~angel~*~, EmoSakura, vino, and Cupcake
"Alonesie TC Girls"

Spoiler:

Cupcake and Ino's Girl
"Hell Yeaz!"

Spoiler:

vino and ~*~angel~*~
"Oh bby~"

Hope you enjoy them. >.<
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #237
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

sis you should do one of me and gaara sometime but only if you want too.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #238
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I'm going to post the last bit. I still have more to make. These are kinda more inappropiate. Sorry. >.<

Spoiler:

Ishtar and Hikari-chan
"Coming from the lips of an angel."
That one is kinda inappropriate. xD But yeah, I kinda get what you were aiming at emotionally, not...what's shown in the picture, but what was actually there at one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
More. Sorry I had lots of free time to make some. xDDD

Spoiler:

Hikari-chan and jenny

Spoiler:

Ishtar and jenny
"Breathe into me and make me real."

Hope you enjoy. ^^
The first one is cute. xD Rani has that expression where she seems like the loud, more open type, and Erica is the non-chalant loving type.

The second one, Erica and I were like "xD lolwut."
But that perfectly displays both our cuddliness towards each other.

Nice work. :3
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #239
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

More!!!!

Spoiler:

Ino's Girl

Spoiler:

vino and Seven
"The Best Damn Thing"

Spoiler:

vino and puppetmaster zack
"You wanna make a memory~"

Spoiler:

deadtaka and vino

Spoiler:

vino and sagemaster777

Spoiler:

sagemaser777 and Ino's Girl
"Dancin' in the Dark"

Spoiler:

sakura_blossom and Ishtar

Hope you enjoy. >.<
Old 01-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #240
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Thank you, Brooke =D <33

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote