Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #201
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: OMG I'm so girly! Look what I did! >.< To forum girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
you did! thank you for taking on this responsibility :3

very awesome P:
But of course. *tips hat*
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #202
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
But of course. *tips hat*
what a gentleman *swoons*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #203
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
what a gentleman *swoons*
Only for the best, 'me lady. ;3
Old 11-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #204
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Only for the best, 'me lady. ;3
so dreamy *.*

i think we took over the thread ._.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #205
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
so dreamy *.*

i think we took over the thread ._.
I am but only ones reflection.

Think we did.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #206
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And stopped Vorn from replying to my PMs. ;~;

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #207
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I am but only ones reflection.

Think we did.
really? :O YUSH! I AM A DREAMY PERSON! xD

just like we shall take over the world >

@wooster: awwww er liebt dich >.<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #208
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nein, er liebt mich nicht. ;~;

Old 11-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #209
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
And stopped Vorn from replying to my PMs. ;~;
Women, what can ya do.

Quote:
really? :O YUSH! I AM A DREAMY PERSON! xD

just like we shall take over the world >
Now you're on the right track.

One planet at a time.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #210
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nein, er liebt mich nicht. ;~;
AAAAH! D:

er liebt dich. ich weiss ;~;

@vornie: i'm not dreamy? ;~;

i thought the world was one planet ._. (DON'T LET PEOPLE KNOW OF OUR PLAN FOR UNIVERSAL DOMINANCE!)

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #211
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Women, what can ya do.
GAWD, don't get me started on women. D=

Old 11-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #212
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hey! >.<

i'm a girl, not a woman >.> i don't fall under that category :P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #213
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, I wasn't talking about you.
You only look like one.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:49 PM   #214
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You only look like one.
sure you weren't.

doesn't mean i am >.>

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #215
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
@vornie: i'm not dreamy? ;~;

i thought the world was one planet ._. (DON'T LET PEOPLE KNOW OF OUR PLAN FOR UNIVERSAL DOMINANCE!)
You misread that.

OK OK JEEZ! :x

Quote:
Tell me about it. x_x

Quote:
hey! >.<

i'm a girl, not a woman >.> i don't fall under that category :P
Quote:
You only look like one.
Hahaha.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #216
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You misread that.

OK OK JEEZ! :x

Tell me about it. x_x

Hahaha.
you said the right track, as if it were leading to something more. i assumed that meant i wasn't dreamy >.>

good minion *feeds you cookie dough*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #217
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tell me about it. x_x

Hahaha.
Down with the UNfairer sex.

Wait, Vorn is Sasu's minion... HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY????

Last edited by Wooster; 11-21-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #218
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
you said the right track, as if it were leading to something more. i assumed that meant i wasn't dreamy >.>

good minion *feeds you cookie dough*
Nevermind.

*noms*

Quote:
Down with the UNfairer sex.

Wait, Vorn is Sasu's minion... HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY????
Only in public, sometimes, Wooster.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #219
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nevermind.

*noms*

Only in public, sometimes, Wooster.
Hmm, being in control in private is more important.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #220
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Hmm, being in control in private is more important.
Precisely.