Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #21
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Tenten vs Sai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I never liked this outcome. But I suppose its to showcase how much Sai gets stronger with emotions such as when he is "angry"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I never liked it either, which is why I deny it by saying that Sasori and Deidara sat there not even trying to stop him because they were too arrogant. Which is true, of course.
Hahaha, it is what it is.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #22
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Bard Image saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Oh, she's carrying these scrolls with her?

Damn, she must have quite the luggage.

Features doesn't mean she can them use them.

That's like me stating

"Konan has manga features"

You: "Oh, Konan uses 6 billion exploding tags"

Me: Wait, she doesn't carry those around. And she has no prep.

Or

Me: "Orochimaru has anime features"

You: "Oh, Orochimaru uses Edo Tensei"

Me: "Wait, Orochimaru doesn't prep those and he doesn't carry those tags around"

Bottom line, she only carries what's shown in the manga. The OPer didn't state she was carrying special scrolls.
I disagree with this post, Isoteen. Orochimaru's Edo Tensei is only needed to be prepared once, and it is allowed to be use, it is a jutsu in Orochimaru's arsenal and he is allowed to use it as he pleases. I don't believe he should be allowed anyone else other than Tobirama and Hashirama, however.

I am very skeptical on a regular, non-Edo Tensei Kabuto being so high on this tier list here otherwise.

Though, I also see most of your arguments being the only reason the opponent cannot win, is because you claim they do not, or can not, have or use something of theirs that they would in a normal condition use, in order to help your case. Either way, I am not commenting on this match simply responding to your opinion on Orochimaru's Edo Tensei.
Bard Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #23
MistALLDay
Apprentice Genin

MistALLDay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sai. He grew up with the ANBU root.
MistALLDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #24
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sai would win this.......this topic has been discussed before. Anyways, all Sai has to do is to draw a bird and get out of Tenten's weapons range and then spam lion drawings or bird drawings to attack her. Done and done

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
vonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #25
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

If you're going to post, post something with meaning. I just deleted two posts that contributed nothing to the debate.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sai draws a jaguar and tears Tenten apart.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #27
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Sai draws a jaguar and tears Tenten apart.
I would like you to elaborate, please. You may not be aware that Tenten has her anime feats, which include summoning a large fire dragon to explode, sending Sai into oblivion, or raining hundreds of weapons on his head faster than Sai is able to see. This also includes, which I have personally not seen, a large spike ball filled with exploding tags. Also including a large protective wall to protect her against said Jaguars, though I am not so sure Sai was capable of ever summoning a Jaguar. Nor do I know how powerful they would be, or how they would ever possibly be capable of trumping Tenten, if you could post something such as a page number displaying their power.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #28
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard Image View Post
I would like you to elaborate, please. You may not be aware that Tenten has her anime feats, which include summoning a large fire dragon to explode, sending Sai into oblivion, or raining hundreds of weapons on his head faster than Sai is able to see. This also includes, which I have personally not seen, a large spike ball filled with exploding tags. Also including a large protective wall to protect her against said Jaguars, though I am not so sure Sai was capable of ever summoning a Jaguar. Nor do I know how powerful they would be, or how they would ever possibly be capable of trumping Tenten, if you could post something such as a page number displaying their power.
Well I for one forgot that anime feats are included. If anime feats are included, Tenten definitely becomes more dangerous. However, Sai in my opinion still has an edge over Tenten. Sai can still just draw a bird to try to get out of Tenten's range and then spam drawing bird with explosive tags, making them missiles ( Shinobi World War arc against Haku ). He could also draw the two Giants that he used against Deidara when both Surprise Attack Divisions clashed.

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

Old 11-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #29
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I disagree with this post, Isoteen. Orochimaru's Edo Tensei is only needed to be prepared once, and it is allowed to be use, it is a jutsu in Orochimaru's arsenal and he is allowed to use it as he pleases. I don't believe he should be allowed anyone else other than Tobirama and Hashirama, however.

I am very skeptical on a regular, non-Edo Tensei Kabuto being so high on this tier list here otherwise.

Though, I also see most of your arguments being the only reason the opponent cannot win, is because you claim they do not, or can not, have or use something of theirs that they would in a normal condition use, in order to help your case. Either way, I am not commenting on this match simply responding to your opinion on Orochimaru's Edo Tensei.
No, it's clearly a technique that Orochimaru does not have access to at all times.

Unless you can prove he has sacrifices rigged to summon, seal tags, and dead bodies of strong ninja around with him at all times.

This is literally like me saying Mianto vs. Raikage, but Minato does not have his seal kunai. He can't blink without his kunai.

The Jutsu cannot be performed without the necessary requirements.

The same argument goes for TenTen, it's likely she doesn't carry all of her techniques with her on her scrolls.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-20-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #30
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Orochimaru's Edo Tensei is only needed to be prepared once. I am very skeptical on a regular, non-Edo Tensei Kabuto being so high on this tier list here otherwise.

Because Jiraiya had lost an arm before death does that mean he is in all fights with a single arm? The fourth Raikage is considered with two as well correct? Kisame lost his Samehada, he is considered without it?

And I will also accept that lack of response as a concession, in Itachi vs Naruto that I have noticed.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #31
vonshadow
Master Debater

Why are we suddenly discussing about Kabuto and his position on the tier list. Go to the tier list thread to debate whether he deserves to be that high in the list.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #32
Isoteen
Chunin

Quote:
Orochimaru's Edo Tensei is only needed to be prepared once. I am very skeptical on a regular, non-Edo Tensei Kabuto being so high on this tier list here otherwise.

Because Jiraiya had lost an arm before death does that mean he is in all fights with a single arm? The fourth Raikage is considered with two as well correct? Kisame lost his Samehada, he is considered without it?

And I will also accept that lack of response as a concession, in Itachi vs Naruto that I have noticed.
Lol accept all you want =)

I'm rarely proven wrong because I begin with no bias, only to show who logically would win.

Is only needed to be prepared once? What does this mean?

He prepares it every time he needs a sacrifice, and the blood of the ninja he wants to revive, along with the tag seals to control them, which hasn't been stated he has in the OP.

I have no idea where your logic is.

Nothing in the manga proves he has Edo Tensei prepped at all times, even before Kabuto took his sacrifices and DNA samples, which Kabuto stated he did practically on his own by "Grave digging", further proving the point that Orochimaru doesn't even have DNA samples to begin with.

No it doesn't, but again I stated this Jutsu is in a separate category from all others.

Having an arm requires no prep, having Samehada requires no prep, this jutsu requires more than 10 minutes of prep.

Also I might add Orochimaru hasn't even shown the desire to summon zombies in battle at any point in the manga, excluding the sand invasion where he was clearly prepped.

As far as the weapon Samehada goes, it is its own identity. It is a living creature and by all means is not an extension of Kisame. He should be judged from this point on without the help of that beast.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-20-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #33
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
Why are we suddenly discussing about Kabuto and his position on the tier list. Go to the tier list thread to debate whether he deserves to be that high in the list.
I was referring to, if Edo Tensei is not given I do not see Kabuto being so high on the list in that case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Lol accept all you want =)

I'm rarely proven wrong because I begin with no bias, only to show who logically would win.

Is only needed to be prepared once? What does this mean?

He prepares it every time he needs a sacrifice, and the blood of the ninja he wants to revive, along with the tag seals to control them, which hasn't been stated he has in the OP.

I have no idea where your logic is.

Nothing in the manga proves he has Edo Tensei prepped at all times, even before Kabuto took his sacrifices and DNA samples, which Kabuto stated he did practically on his own by "Grave digging", further proving the point that Orochimaru doesn't even have DNA samples to begin with.

No it doesn't, but again I stated this Jutsu is in a separate category from all others.

Having an arm requires no prep, having Samehada requires no prep, this jutsu requires more than 10 minutes of prep.

Also I might add Orochimaru hasn't even shown the desire to summon zombies in battle at any point in the manga, excluding the sand invasion where he was clearly prepped.

As far as the weapon Samehada goes, it is its own identity. It is a living creature and by all means is not an extension of Kisame. He should be judged from this point on without the help of that beast.
Very well, I've definitely accepted your lack of response, as I am I happy to have proven you wrong about it.

If you will notice, as a method of test I had countered your post with nothing but text from my old post. I believe that test went quite well though I wish I had more to work with.

Anyway. As long as he has prepared Edo Tensei the first time which he had done, he can use it any time he wishes. As long as they aren't sealed. What do you think happens to the Edo Tensei if nobody seals them if they remain in this world? They are simply summoned and used again, Kabuto also had shown this when he summoned Madara to show Tobi.

As they were sealed, he "lost" them. Just as Kisame lost Samehada. He had to acquire this as well. As we do not regard Fourth Raikage's arm, Jiraiya's arm, Orochimaru has already acquired and summoned the Edo Tensei, they are his, they were already prepared.

He does not have to gather new bodies each time he wants to summon the First and Second Hokage.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #34
Isoteen
Chunin

Quote:
I was referring to, if Edo Tensei is not given I do not see Kabuto being so high on the list in that case.
Very well, I've definitely accepted your lack of response, as I am I happy to have proven you wrong about it.

If you will notice, as a method of test I had countered your post with nothing but text from my old post. I believe that test went quite well though I wish I had more to work with.

Anyway. As long as he has prepared Edo Tensei the first time which he had done, he can use it any time he wishes. As long as they aren't sealed. What do you think happens to the Edo Tensei if nobody seals them if they remain in this world? They are simply summoned and used again, Kabuto also had shown this when he summoned Madara to show Tobi.

As they were sealed, he "lost" them. Just as Kisame lost Samehada. He had to acquire this as well. As we do not regard Fourth Raikage's arm, Jiraiya's arm, Orochimaru has already acquired and summoned the Edo Tensei, they are his, they were already prepared.

He does not have to gather new bodies each time he wants to summon the First and Second Hokage.
Most illogical claim I've ever heard on this site.

"He prepared it once, so it clearly means he can use that at any time"

Uhhh?

Madara was not sealed, ever. Also Kabuto clearly had them done beforehand, as he clearly told Tobi he did a lot of grave digging.

That makes absolutely no sense.

1. Orochimaru has no sacrifices
2. Orochimaru has no DNA
3. Orochimaru does not carry Edo Tensei seals with him
4. Orochimaru has 10 minutes
5. Orochimaru has never showed the desire to ever summon zombies

But yeah, because he prepped it before he can now use it whenever he wants. Let's all just dismiss logic and intelligence so he can use it.

So apparently Konan can now use 6 billion tag explosions in every battle, because she spent a month prepping it for Tobi in the manga previously.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-21-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #35
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

Yes, Kabuto could have fought with Edo Tensei Madara before whenever he had liked. And he would simply resummon him, you have reinforced my point I do not see the lack of logic in my posts.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #36
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Right. Can you give me the episode number and time in the video so I can check something out?

Faster than Sai is able to see? It's funny how you're pulling calculations that you probably can't back up out of your ass. Please do elaborate. By the way, this is why I dislike anime feats, the speed feats aren't quantifiable.

He can't draw anything, I was just using a jaguar as an example. Also, Tenten has little to no speed feats, so you're assuming that she can dodge anything that Sai summons. However, her reactions feats are lesser in number than her speed feats. Your argument isn't looking good at all.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #37
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

this debate needs a new thread cause this one should be debating Tenten vs Sai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #38
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

We still are.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #39
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:
Right. Can you give me the episode number and time in the video so I can check something out?
Konoha History Arc: Neji Chronicles .....I think it was somewhere in the middle, when they were fighting mud wolves; sorry dont have the time. This is for the exploding fire dragon. Naruto Shippuden Episode 192

Old 11-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #40
Bard Image
Apprentice Genin

There is no need to get defensive and violent, I had thought this forum was quite nice. Sure I will provide you with the episodes. 28, 192, 109. First we have a stronger version of rising twin dragons, the weapons move so fast they are not even visible. Then we have an exploding fire dragon which I do not see Sai surviving(though I have not seen the episode myself as of yet.), and an iron wall which you have given absolutely no support Sai could break through, or, I'm going to be blunt and honest here, any support for anything, Shikamaru Nara.

I have not calculated anything I was simply commentating about the jutsu, please review the episode. You cannot say Sai is faster than Tenten or anything of the sort without your own backup. You curse at me and tell me to give you episodes, assume things that are far from true and then yourself go about claiming something with no proof whatsoever? Not to mention you conclude by insulting my argument/intelligence. This is very silly, Shikamaru Nara.

What I would like to see from you, as I've provided my proof, is anything suggesting Sai can break through Tenten's wall, his speed feats as well(as you claim Tenten is so slow in comparison), feats that suggest he is able to survive anything that Tenten throws at him, Rising Twin Dragons, Heavenly Chain of Destruction as I've provided, and feats suggesting he is very much capable of even beating Tenten in the first place.

You also had claimed he created basic Ink Beasts to easily defeat Tenten, tearing her apart definitely implying very much ease. I will need support on their strength that they will be able to do anything of the sort. This includes breaking through her wall. Thank you, but I'd prefer not to be insulted, as I believe I've shown I can debate quite logically, while I wait for proof on your end.

And I will add I do not know the exact time in the episodes though it cannot be hard to figure that out, as well as the episodes most likely revolve around Tenten so you may have your extra speed feats if you must have them. Though if your rebuttal is something along the lines of you refuse to debate on account of being too lazy/busy to find the episodes, I believe I know what the answer to this match is.

Last edited by Bard Image; 11-21-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Tags
ink, naruto, sai, tenten, weapons