Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #461
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Examples of your childishness/pathticness
Spelling/grammar
Lack of Reading comprehension
My comebacks/direct replies
Colour-Coded for Your Convenience =)

When someone puts on you on ignore it means "I have no interest". You're a coward as you never attack me directly. Me putting you on ignore is the best cause of action.

Quote:
Oh, I thought so.. Didn't I told you to read the manga up to 10 times per day? GO!
told=tell
You clearly didn't think so.
You keep saying "I never told you to read the manga. I said if you wanted to". Now you're saying "I told you". Make up your mind.

Quote:
Do I always have to say something? Yes, I don't have anything to say. Got a problem with that? I said pathetic excuses five times because they really are pathetic excuses. I'm mad.
You hardly ever do. You're repeative.
No, you said "pathetic excuses" because it's the only reply you can give. Like I said, it's easy to call them excuses. Harder to back those words up.

Quote:
How am I speaking bull when your speaking bull? Care to explain?
your=you're
Me explaining would require you to read it. I've explained things before and you ignored it. Do some reading of our posts.

Quote:
And your like a little kid in the super market
your=you're
An older kid, yes. "And your..." is something a kid would say.
"know-it-all" is something a kid would say.
"I'm annoying? You're annoying" is something a kid would say.
"I'm not worth your time? You're not worth my time" is something a kid would say
You've been giving me "no YOU!" replies. You know, like a kid.

Quote:
I wasn't talking about that part, the other one when they first saw Sasuke (In shippuuden). Now your realize your proof is worse than garbage? --Also, that's not proof like you said.
your=you're
You should have explained better.
Reading comprehension. Learn it.
If I already said it why do you need to repeat it?

Quote:
No, I think pathetic fits you more. I read them, it's just your posts are mostly childish, like you.
You clearly don't understand them.
Childish: Silly and immature.
I haven't been great myself,
but if you really want an example of "childish" I suggest you reread your posts.

Quote:
What polite requests? Don't quite get it :/
Reading comprehension. I also took the time to reply to you directly.

Quote:
Yes, so what? It is a proof right?

Quote:
Attack? really? yay, they're attacking you. Am I annoying you? If I am, I'm doing a very good job, you see?
^ Childish comment.

Quote:
To the one's that really deserve it such as yourself, yes.
I take that as a no.
"Pathetic" would be the person trying to "prove" a pairing to an extreme where they insult that person for no rhyme or reason. Sound familar?
You had chances to let it go. You didn't.

Quote:
I'm not worth your time? Good. Your not worth my time, either. I'm not officially on your ignore list? That reminds me, your on my list.
This implies you put me on the list before you read that. Which means YOU gave up first.

Quote:
So, your saying I won? Thanks for being such a coward that you don't even want to accept reality.
It's about time you give up, seriously.
Hah. Pathetic, all of you.
Coward is someone who chooses to call names and point fingers rather then replying directly. Get away from behind that brick wall.
Weren't you the one who wasted your time trying to proof something that had real importance in the first place? Instead of "Well, they don't see evidence of Sasuke liking Sakura. It's no big deal. I'll let it go." < That, in itself, is childish and pathetic.
"If your gonna reply with a lame excuse. again. Don't bother." Do you remember this? Those are the words of someone giving up.
Then there's the comment above and my reply to it.
You showed signs of giving up long before me. I much rather converse with someone who has more maturity and reading comprehension.

Quote:
"THE ONLY ONE WHO'S PATHETIC HERE IS YOU!!"
~And you.
I'm liying? more like "Your liying to yourself". I called you pathetic because you really are one, get it? (liying=lying)
I've read the manga CAREFULLY, you're the one who didn't actually, better try reading it with your eyes open next time, ok?
Annoying? Am I annoying? Sorry, not. The only one who's annoying right now is (drum roll), you.
And how about we go to english class for your bad spelling.. shall we? (*coughs* I've made some corrects to your posts. Glad you agree that you're going.)
^ Examples of your childishness and patheticness.

Quote:
Oh really, your saying that Sakura likes Naruto? Incorrect. Sakura doesn't like Naruto, she only likes him as a friend ONLY. When Naruto confessed his love for Sakura, she could've cared less, I'm sorry but did you read the manga? Looks like somebody didn't.
Underlined is matter of opinion. There have been hints of Sakura possibly having feelings for Naruto. You claim to have read the manga.
When did Naruto confess to Sakura?
You keep saying we don't read the manga. Yet we're not talking of the manga on a whole, but certain parts. I've read the manga, but have no interest in pairings. Naturally I'm not going to remember 500+ pages of details.
If someone makes a claim it's up to them to back it up. Telling us to read the manga is your laziness. It also means you have no/little means of providing answers.
You read the manga? What is Tenten's goal? What pisses Choji off the most? Shino hates what...? Those require you to read the manga to find out the answers. Do you know the answers? Alternatively you can check out the answers in others sites or ask if you can't remember something.
No one is going to reread the manga to find out small details. We'd forgot those details by the time we reached the lastest chapter.
Don't pretend there's anything wrong with asking for direct proof.

Quote:
Your not the one to judge if it's dead or not.
They said "looks like". I agree. Murder attempts and all that.

I'm probably in ignore. Doesn't matter. I just know that as much as I try to ignore I have this annoying habit of feeding my curiousity. =)

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #462
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Naruto Shippuden episode 235 is a filler episode. Half of episode 166 was filler. There's more to this manga than just the pairings though. I really enjoy the manga/anime regardless of the shipping.
Yeah...but it seems like once you support a couple...you just can't get away from it you know? Like, I've tried four or five times to stop watching Naruto...but it just pulls you back in. If that makes any since at all.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #463
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Spelling/grammar

When someone puts on you on ignore it means "I have no interest". You're a coward as you never attack me directly. Me putting you on ignore is the best cause of action.

told=tell
You keep saying "I never told you to read the manga. I said if you wanted to". Now you're saying "I told you". Make up your mind.

No, you said "pathetic excuses" because it's the only reply you can give. Like I said, it's easy to call them excuses. Harder to back those words up.

your=you're
Me explaining would require you to read it. I've explained things before and you ignored it. Do some reading of our posts.

your=you're
"I'm not worth your time? You're not worth my time" is something a kid would say

your=you're

I haven't been great myself, but if you really want an example of "childish" I suggest you reread your posts.

^ Childish comment.

I take that as a no.
"Pathetic" would be the person trying to "prove" a pairing to an extreme where they insult that person for no rhyme or reason. Sound familar?

This implies you put me on the list before you read that. Which means YOU gave up first.

Coward is someone who chooses to call names and point fingers rather then replying directly. Get away from behind that brick wall.
Weren't you the one who wasted your time trying to proof something that had real importance in the first place? Instead of "Well, they don't see evidence of Sasuke liking Sakura. It's no big deal. I'll let it go." < That, in itself, is childish and pathetic.
"If your gonna reply with a lame excuse. again. Don't bother." Do you remember this? Those are the words of someone giving up.
You showed signs of giving up long before me. I much rather converse with someone who has more maturity and reading comprehension.

Underlined is matter of opinion. There have been hints of Sakura possibly having feelings for Naruto. You claim to have read the manga.
You keep saying we don't read the manga. Yet we're not talking of the manga on a whole, but certain parts. I've read the manga, but have no interest in pairings. Naturally I'm not going to remember 500+ pages of details.
If someone makes a claim it's up to them to back it up. Telling us to read the manga is your laziness. It also means you have no/little means of providing answers.
You read the manga? What is Tenten's goal? What pisses Choji off the most? Shino hates what...? Those require you to read the manga to find out the answers. Do you know the answers? Alternatively you can check out the answers in others sites or ask if you can't remember something.
No one is going to reread the manga to find out small details. We'd forgot those details by the time we reached the lastest chapter.

I'm probably in ignore. Doesn't matter. I just know that as much as I try to ignore I have this annoying habit of feeding my curiousity. =)
Uh...is this what you pretty much did all day? lol...Um...how long did it take you to write all that? I mean...sure, I'm a book writer (I have an editer) but this...this...I couldn't have tiped this lol.

Nice job. Though you probably wasted a pretty good amount of your day trying to explain stuff too her.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #464
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
I really only watch the show Because of Naruto and Hinata.
Seriously if it goes the other way or no way at all. i will feel like all this was a waste of time!

*sigh* But i just feel after watching shippuden 235..
It's going to be sakura or no one...

Ahhh! I swear it would just be perfect if it were Naruto and Hinata..
And Sakura could have sauske I mean like seriously those would be the best...
But it doesn't look like for any..

Any idea's anybody after watching Hinata's Confession... and Shippuden 235???
Idk dude. It looks like NH is going down hill. Though I'm a NS supporter...I do belive Naruto should do something to thank Hinata. I just don't like it when nobody gets a chance.

But the episode with Hinata's confession was mostly filler.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #465
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Uh...is this what you pretty much did all day? lol...Um...how long did it take you to write all that? I mean...sure, I'm a book writer (I have an editer) but this...this...I couldn't have tiped this lol.

Nice job. Though you probably wasted a pretty good amount of your day trying to explain stuff too her.
Not long at all. It's not as time consuming as one might think. You're expected to write a lot in a short amount of time as you get older anyway.

Really, it just looks long. =)

I need to pass some time as I waiting for something, so it was fine.

Quote:
Seriously if it goes the other way or no way at all. i will feel like all this was a waste of time!
If I may ask, NaruHina doesn't seem to have any chance of happening. Why do you continue to waste your time?

Quote:
I swear it would just be perfect if it were Naruto and Hinata..
And Sakura could have sauske I mean like seriously those would be the best...
NaruHina is not a perfect pairing. It has its sweet moments.
SasuSaku contains attempted murder and a bastard.
Neither are "perfect" or "best".

Hinata's episode confession was mostly filler, but that was already pointed out.

Old 11-19-2011, 07:23 PM   #466
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

^^
let me guess...college?

Eh...passing the time?? Or passing the afternoon lol.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #467
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
^^
let me guess...college?

Eh...passing the time?? Or passing the afternoon lol.
Both. It's a rather slow day today. =-)

Old 11-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #468
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Both. It's a rather slow day today. =-)
Have fun tomarrow lol. Sundays are always slow and boring for me. I guess it's because I know I have school the next day and all that stuff. Oh well, only two days nxt week for me.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:12 AM   #469
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Spelling/grammar

told=tell

your=you're

your=you're

your=you're

I haven't been great myself,
but if you really want an example of "childish" I suggest you reread your posts.

^ Childish comment.

I take that as a no.

One quick question, you said I'm not worth your time..? Am I worth your time.. now?

"When someone puts on you on ignore it means "I have no interest". You're a coward as you never attack me directly. Me putting you on ignore is the best cause of action."

~Ahm. You said your not putting me on the ignore list, remember? Oh man, I forgot that you have a weak memory. Better fix that. Don't worry, I have no interest in you too. (:

"told=tell
You keep saying "I never told you to read the manga. I said if you wanted to". Now you're saying "I told you". Make up your mind."
~I made up my mind, "I told you", happy?
"You hardly ever do. You're repeative.
No, you said "pathetic excuses" because it's the only reply you can give. Like I said, it's easy to call them excuses. Harder to back those words up."

~I repeat "pathetic excuses" because they really are pathetic excuses, get it? Yes, It is easy, they're excuses, right? You just don't wanna admit that, don't you?

"your=you're
Me explaining would require you to read it. I've explained things before and you ignored it. Do some reading of our posts."

~Oh like you don't make spelling mistakes, I made one spelling mistake, not a million such as yourself. Sorry, I'm just too lazy to read your pathetic excuses, I have no interest in them (;

"your=you're
You've been giving me "no YOU!" replies. You know, like a kid."

~Oh like you don't say that, like your an adult? Hardly you ever do is make pathetic excuses, you know, like a kid. Right back at you.

"your=you're
If I already said it why do you need to repeat it?"

~Because you had to learn it the hard way, sorry.

"You clearly don't understand them.
I haven't been great myself, but if you really want an example of "childish" I suggest you reread your posts."
~Or you should try rereading your posts.

"I take that as a no.
You had chances to let it go. You didn't."

~Yes it does sound familiar, kinda reminds me of someone, I don't know, pathetic. Oh, I found someone pathetic, It's you.

"This implies you put me on the list before you read that. Which means YOU gave up first."
~I didn't gave up unless I admit that I gave up, understand?

"Coward is someone who chooses to call names and point fingers rather then replying directly. Get away from behind that brick wall.
Weren't you the one who wasted your time trying to proof something that had real importance in the first place? Instead of "Well, they don't see evidence of Sasuke liking Sakura. It's no big deal. I'll let it go." < That, in itself, is childish and pathetic."

~Your not the one who decides what "Coward" means. Actually, "Coward" means the perceived failure to demonstrate sufficient mental robustness and courage in the face of a challenge. Under many military codes of justice, cowardice in the face of combat is a crime punishable by death, Einstein.

"Do you remember this? Those are the words of someone giving up.
You showed signs of giving up long before me. I much rather converse with someone who has more maturity and reading comprehension."

~Aw, honey. I'm only tired of your pathetic excuses, that's all. Seriously, stop repeating "comprehension" because It's annoying me and you're not even using it right.

Comprehension means, Einstein:
In general usage, and more specifically in reference to education and psychology, it has roughly the same meaning as understanding.
Reading comprehension measures the understanding of a passage of text
Comprehension (logic), the totality of intensions, that is, properties or qualities, that an object possesses
Comprehension (or comprehensiveness), in Anglicanism, the theological inclusiveness and liturgical breadth thought to be integral to the definition of the tradition
Comprehension in set theory, another name for the axiom schema of specification (or more specifically, the axiom schema of unrestricted specification)
List comprehension, in computer science, an adaptation of mathematical set notation to represent infinite lists.

"Underlined is matter of opinion. There have been hints of Sakura possibly having feelings for Naruto. You claim to have read the manga.
You keep saying we don't read the manga. Yet we're not talking of the manga on a whole, but certain parts. I've read the manga, but have no interest in pairings. Naturally I'm not going to remember 500+ pages of details."

~Remember in the "Haku and Zabuza" arc, he said it. Twice infact. Ofcourse your not gonna remember 500+ because your just too lazy to go and read the manga. Correct? Actually, I keep reading the manga chapters just so I remember the details, unlike you.

"If someone makes a claim it's up to them to back it up. Telling us to read the manga is your laziness. It also means you have no/little means of providing answers."

~I only say "Go read the manga" just for YOU to make sure that my information is right, I checked my information, you have to check yours. Not because of what your claiming right now is that I'm too lazy or something. I'm not the one who's lazy right now, you are.

"You read the manga? What is Tenten's goal? What pisses Choji off the most? Shino hates what...? Those require you to read the manga to find out the answers. Do you know the answers? Alternatively you can check out the answers in others sites or ask if you can't remember something.
No one is going to reread the manga to find out small details. We'd forgot those details by the time we reached the lastest chapter."

~That's because YOU have a weak memory, remember? And so, your reading the lastest chapter and not checking on all the oldest chapter. That's what we call, lazy.
"Don't pretend there's anything wrong with asking for direct proof."
~Actually, I'm not pretending that the proof is wrong, It isn't. It's just that your pretending that it's wrong, It's a total fine proof that shows Sasuke does like Sakura, Like I said before, It's your loss if your not gonna believe it.

"I'm probably in ignore. Doesn't matter. I just know that as much as I try to ignore I have this annoying habit of feeding my curiousity. =)"

~Yeah, your not very good at ignoring me. It's annoying, agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #470
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
Have fun tomarrow lol. Sundays are always slow and boring for me. I guess it's because I know I have school the next day and all that stuff. Oh well, only two days nxt week for me.
Yeah, Sunday is the same for me.

Quote:
One quick question, you said I'm not worth your time..? Am I worth your time.. now?
Your pointless comments are not worth my time. That said, I'll be ignoring those. My replies are going to gradually get shorter. I hope... XD

Quote:
Ahm. You said your not putting me on the ignore list, remember? Don't worry, I have no interest in you too. (:
Ah...typo. In seriousness, no one ever stays in my ignore list long.
You seem to have some interest...

Down below are quotes where you said I had a "weak memory". Your quotes is this colour. Mine is this colour.

"You read the manga because you claim a few things but give no proof?"
"I already sent you the proof, remember? Man, you have a weak memory."
You said I don't read the manga before sending me that proof video.

"You said nothing about me "wanting" to read the manga of my own choice. If you did you wouldn't be griping me about "not reading the manga"."
"Well you look like you didn't read the manga. Oh right, you have a weak memory."
What does you saying nothing about me "wanting" to read the manga have to do with me not reading the manga?
I look like I didn't read the manga 'cause I have a weak memory?

"When someone puts on you on ignore it means "I have no interest"."
"You said your not putting me on the ignore list, remember? Oh man, I forgot that you have a weak memory."
I can't remember something I didn't notice.

Quote:
Oh like you don't make spelling mistakes, I made one spelling mistake, not a million such as yourself. Sorry, I'm just too lazy to read your pathetic excuses, I have no interest in them (;
I remember making one spelling mistake. You've made more then one.
Strange. You're too lazy to read them and yet you noticed they were excuses, pathetic and misspelt.

Quote:
Because you had to learn it the hard way
Me already saying it is the hard way?

Quote:
Your not the one who decides what "Coward" means. Actually, "Coward" means the perceived failure to demonstrate sufficient mental robustness and courage in the face of a challenge. Under many military codes of justice, cowardice in the face of combat is a crime punishable by death, Einstein.
You actually took my "Coward is someone who chooses to..." as it sounded?
I can copy and paste Wikipedia as well. "Einstein" fails when you consider that's what you did and yet you act as of you didn't look it up.
How odd. Before coward meant "Thanks for being such a coward that you don't even want to accept reality ". You said that to Night Blade, by the way.

Quote:
Seriously, stop repeating "comprehension" because It's annoying me and you're not even using it right.
Reading comprehension is defined as the level of understanding of a writing.
The ability to understand what one has read.
An understanding of the information read within a text.
^ Short. Simple.

Quote:
Ofcourse your not gonna remember 500+ because your just too lazy to go and read the manga. Correct? Actually, I keep reading the manga chapters just so I remember the details, unlike you.
No interest in SasuSaku. Comment also makes no sense. I'm not going to remember, because I'm too lazy to read? ...OK
You keep reading the manga chapters just so you remember the details? Yet you can't find where in the Wave Arc Sasuke says he cares for Sakura? Can you remember what they were doing?

Quote:
I only say "Go read the manga" just for YOU to make sure that my information is right, I checked my information, you have to check yours. Not because of what your claiming right now is that I'm too lazy or something. I'm not the one who's lazy right now, you are.
I am rather lazy to check through the whole Wave Arc. There's also a lack of interest.
I'll take another look later today. OK?

Quote:
That's because YOU have a weak memory, remember? And so, your reading the lastest chapter and not checking on all the oldest chapter. That's what we call, lazy.
"Don't pretend there's anything wrong with asking for direct proof."
~Actually, I'm not pretending that the proof is wrong, It isn't. It's just that your pretending that it's wrong, It's a total fine proof that shows Sasuke does like Sakura, Like I said before, It's your loss if your not gonna believe it.
Where did I do that?
Why would it be my loss? You have yet to answer this.

(^ Well the post is shorter. Right? I'm getting there. ;-))

Last edited by Sagittarius; 11-20-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:39 AM   #471
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Wow...I don't think I've ever battled a more seriouse SS NH fangirl. You know...I asked for your proof "KibaAndAkamaru" but you never sent it too me. If your recent chapters say Sasuke likes Sakura...tell me which ones they are. As far as I'm concerned, pausing for a moment before you try and kill them ISN'T saying they like them. He didn't hesitate and he didn't try and stop himself. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, and are believing your own lies.

Sakura is dawning on Naruto, so saying she dosen't like him is pretty far fetched. NS may not happen, but SS will definetly not happen. Just stop making excuses and do everyone here a favor.

LOL SS relationship

Sakura: Sasuke I love you
Sasuke: You're annoying

Yeah...that works out fine.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #472
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Yeah, Sunday is the same for me.

Your pointless comments are not worth my time. That said, I'll be ignoring those. My replies are going to gradually get shorter. I hope... XD

Ah...typo. In seriousness, no one ever stays in my ignore list long.
You seem to have some interest...

Down below are quotes where you said I had a "weak memory". Your quotes is this colour. Mine is this colour.

"You read the manga because you claim a few things but give no proof?"
"I already sent you the proof, remember? Man, you have a weak memory."
You said I don't read the manga before sending me that proof video.

"You said nothing about me "wanting" to read the manga of my own choice. If you did you wouldn't be griping me about "not reading the manga"."
"Well you look like you didn't read the manga. Oh right, you have a weak memory."
What does you saying nothing about me "wanting" to read the manga have to do with me not reading the manga?
I look like I didn't read the manga 'cause I have a weak memory?

"When someone puts on you on ignore it means "I have no interest"."
"You said your not putting me on the ignore list, remember? Oh man, I forgot that you have a weak memory."
I can't remember something I didn't notice.

I remember making one spelling mistake. You've made more then one.
Strange. You're too lazy to read them and yet you noticed they were excuses, pathetic and misspelt.

Me already saying it is the way?

You actually took my "Coward is someone who chooses to..." as it sounded?
I can copy and paste Wikipedia as well. "Einstein" fails when you consider that's what you did and yet you act as of you didn't look it up.
How odd. Before coward meant "Thanks for being such a coward that you don't even want to accept reality ". You said that to Night Blade, by the way.

Reading comprehension is defined as the level of understanding of a writing.
^ Short. Simple.

No interest in SasuSaku. Comment also makes no sense. I'm not going to remember, because I'm too lazy to read? ...OK
You keep reading the manga chapters just so you remember the details? Yet you can't find where in the Wave Arc Sasuke says he cares for Sakura? Can you remember what they were doing?

I am rather lazy to check through the whole Wave Arc. There's also a lack of interest.
I'll take another look later today. OK?

Where did I do that?
Why would it be my loss? You have yet to answer this.

(^ Well the post is shorter. Right? I'm getting there. ;-))
"Your pointless comments are not worth my time. That said, I'll be ignoring those. My replies are going to gradually get shorter. I hope... XD"

~If my comments are so "Pointless", why do you keep replying to them? That makes your comment "Pointless".

"Ah...typo. In seriousness, no one ever stays in my ignore list long.
You seem to have some interest..."

~I have interest in what?

"Down below are quotes where you said I had a "weak memory". Your quotes is this colour. Mine is this colour."

~Ok then..

"You said I don't read the manga before sending me that proof video."

~That's because you don't remember anything, especially the important things. Do you read the manga with your eyes closed or what does make you not remember clearly anything?

~Because you clearly seem NOT to remember anything, Like I said before.

"What does you saying nothing about me "wanting" to read the manga have to do with me not reading the manga?
I look like I didn't read the manga 'cause I have a weak memory?"

~Actually, yes. You look like you didn't read the manga for not remembering anything at all. If you read the last chapter of the manga, you're just gonna forget all the other chapters or what?

"I can't remember something I didn't notice."

~Didn't notice your mistake?

"I remember making one spelling mistake. You've made more then one.
Strange. You're too lazy to read them and yet you noticed they were excuses, pathetic and misspelt."

~You should read your own posts before judging mine, by the way, you spelled "Misspelled" wrong. See? everybody makes a mistake, but not silly mistakes, such as your spelling mistakes.

"I can copy and paste Wikipedia as well. "Einstein" fails when you consider that's what you did and yet you act as of you didn't look it up.
How odd. Before coward meant "Thanks for being such a coward that you don't even want to accept reality ". You said that to Night Blade, by the way."

~Yes, I copied that from wikipedia. A problem? Atleast I'm not deciding what "Coward" means, unlike you. Yes, he is a coward, you are too, by the way. (:

"Reading comprehension is defined as the level of understanding of a writing.
^ Short. Simple."

~You should try that sometimes, really.

"No interest in SasuSaku. Comment also makes no sense. I'm not going to remember, because I'm too lazy to read? ...OK
You keep reading the manga chapters just so you remember the details? Yet you can't find where in the Wave Arc Sasuke says he cares for Sakura? Can you remember what they were doing?"

~Who says I don't remember? I do, for your incorrect information.
Sasuke does care about Sakura:

-When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku, Zabuza went to attack Tazuna but Kakashi protected him and Sakura screamed. When she did, you could hear worry in Sasuke's voice when they heard her.

-When they were escorting Tazuna to the Wave Country, Sasuke rushed in front of Sakura to protect her and Tazuna, even though Kakashi would have come (of course, he didn't know that but still)

"I am rather lazy to check through the whole Wave Arc. There's also a lack of interest.
I'll take another look later today. OK?"

~You admited yourself, you are lazy afterall. Hn. But seriously, you should.

"Where did I do that?
Why would it be my loss? You have yet to answer this."

~It's your loss if you don't wanna go check the manga, already did. Besides, your too lazy, aren't you? (;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #473
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Wow...I don't think I've ever battled a more seriouse SS NH fangirl. You know...I asked for your proof "KibaAndAkamaru" but you never sent it too me. If your recent chapters say Sasuke likes Sakura...tell me which ones they are. As far as I'm concerned, pausing for a moment before you try and kill them ISN'T saying they like them. He didn't hesitate and he didn't try and stop himself. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, and are believing your own lies.

Sakura is dawning on Naruto, so saying she dosen't like him is pretty far fetched. NS may not happen, but SS will definetly not happen. Just stop making excuses and do everyone here a favor.

LOL SS relationship

Same goes for NS. It's just that they don't say it out loud but they show that by her actions. Let those two argue stay out of it .
P.S. You can see things like that in a classic movies. It's probably because he has a greater goal to achieve even if that would mean joining the enemy's side. The part when Sasuke stabbed Sakura, i think was just to piss of Naruto so he would train more and come at him with all his fury besides he didn't kill her did he?

Last edited by Rorin; 11-20-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #474
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Same goes for NS. It's just that they don't say it out loud but they show that by her actions. Let those two argue stay out of it .
P.S. You can see things like that in a classic movies. It's probably because he has a greater goal to achieve even if that would mean joining the enemy's side. The part when Sasuke stabbed Sakura, i think was just to piss of Naruto so he would train more and come at him with all his fury besides he didn't kill her did he?
Hmm, I haven't really seen a lot of things like that before...I mean I've seen where the villan will kind of "tease" the good guy or the hero (the first Spider man movie comes to mind when the Green Goblin kidnapps MJ) But I haven't really seen anything like that lately, and I watch a lot of classic movies.

I'll stay out of it when she shows me her "proof" that's all I'm asking. I wan't to see how she's getting Sasuke likes Sakura when he clearly dosent. Is that so hard to ask?
Old 11-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #475
Rorin
Genin

Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin

Quote:
Hmm, I haven't really seen a lot of things like that before...I mean I've seen where the villan will kind of "tease" the good guy or the hero (the first Spider man movie comes to mind when the Green Goblin kidnapps MJ) But I haven't really seen anything like that lately, and I watch a lot of classic movies.

I'll stay out of it when she shows me her "proof" that's all I'm asking. I wan't to see how she's getting Sasuke likes Sakura when he clearly dosent. Is that so hard to ask?
I don't know what kind of movies you watch, but i seen in classic drama movies.
Can't you see that these two are arguing quiet seriously and i don't think neither of them would like interference from other people. You should better wait after this argument resolves.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #476
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
The part when Sasuke stabbed Sakura, i think was just to piss of Naruto so he would train more and come at him with all his fury besides he didn't kill her did he?
I dunno. I thought he tried to stab Sakura because she was trying to kill him first And he didn't kill her because Kakashi and Naruto saved her. There weren't any panels showing Sasuke hesitate.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #477
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
I dunno. I thought he tried to stab Sakura because she was trying to kill him first And he didn't kill her because Kakashi and Naruto saved her. There weren't any panels showing Sasuke hesitate.
Yeah...that's what I thought. Sasuke had full intention to kill her, and it's plain as day he wasn't setting her up for Naruto to yank her out of his hand like "This is my girl! You go find your own!!" lol.

But I do belive Sakura's days of being a total fangirl over Sasuke are gone...for the most part anyway. I just can't see her taking Sasuke over Naruto now. And Naruto still loves Sakura, so that solves that. Really...all I can see now is NS happening. The manga is reaching it's climax and the only person who has really thought about her own fellings is Sakura. So...looks like all other couples are going down hill from here.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #478
Sagittarius
Genin

Quote:
If my comments are so "Pointless", why do you keep replying to them? That makes your comment "Pointless".
Clearly I was replying to the comments that either weren't pointless, needed replying or didn't mind replying.

Quote:
I have interest in what?
You did it again. Telling someone off for something you either have done or end up doing. I supposedly have a weak memory, but you can't remember what you have no interest in.

Quote:
That's because you don't remember anything, especially the important things.
Me reading the manga or not to remember something as trivial as pairings is not important. Do you remember ShikaIno/ShikaTem hints? What about NaruHina? You sounded unsure that Naruto likes her, despite reading the manga.

Quote:
Didn't notice your mistake?
In a LAP when not using spellcheck, yes. You can't catch them all.

Quote:
You should read your own posts before judging mine, by the way, you spelled "Misspelled" wrong. See? everybody makes a mistake, but not silly mistakes, such as your spelling mistakes.
Uh... Did you just accuse me of judging your spelling mistakes after I pointed them out when you claimed I made a "million" of them?
"Misspelt" is the "past tense and past participle of misspell". If I made a mistake in that quote it's still not an example you should be using. You said I made loads of typos before that and therefore you should provide an early example.
A typo is fine. You seem to having spelling issues. Guess they don't effect you when you make them.
That's pretty amusing coming from you. =)
You accuse someone of judging your mistakes as if you did not judge them first. Acting as if I had issues with them when in reality it's you.

Quote:
I copied that from wikipedia. A problem? Atleast I'm not deciding what "Coward" means, unlike you.
"Einstein" fails when you consider that's what you did and yet you act as of you didn't look it up. <-- Uh... you "name-call" me for not knowing the word "coward" but you looked it up. If you wanted to get the right "effect" then you should have explained it in your own words.
"Thanks for being such a coward that you don't even want to accept reality"
"
You're a coward as you never attack me directly."
"Yes, he is a coward, you are too, by the way."
"
perceived failure to demonstrate sufficient mental robustness and courage in the face of a challenge"
^ Oh, dear... Those, by the way, are fairly common reasons one gets called "coward". Funnily enough, I did not "decide" anything.
You still don't attack me directly.

Quote:
Who says I don't remember? I do, for your incorrect information.
No, it's your incorrect information. It's your quote.

Quote:
Sasuke does care about Sakura
When you first posted here you said Sasuke "loves" Sakura. Later on you use "care" a number of times. I seem to recall telling you there's a difference between "love" and "care".
Which one are you trying to prove? That he "loves" her or "cares" for her? If it's "love" then I disagree. If it's "care" then I agree. He did care for her (and Naruto).

Quote:
When she did, you could hear worry in Sasuke's voice when they heard her.
Sasuke rushed in front of Sakura to protect her and Tazuna, even though Kakashi would have come
Ah, I think you just confirmed it. Despite using "love" at first you actaully mean "care".

Quote:
It's your loss if you don't wanna go check the manga
Shall I repeat the question?
"Loss" is "deprived of someone or something of value". Why would the manga be of value?

Old 11-21-2011, 04:10 AM   #479
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Clearly I was replying to the comments that either weren't pointless, needed replying or didn't mind replying.

You did it again. Telling someone off for something you either have done or end up doing. I supposedly have a weak memory, but you can't remember what you have no interest in.

Me reading the manga or not to remember something as trivial as pairings is not important. Do you remember ShikaIno/ShikaTem hints? What about NaruHina? You sounded unsure that Naruto likes her, despite reading the manga.

In a LAP when not using spellcheck, yes. You can't catch them all.

Uh... Did you just accuse me of judging your spelling mistakes after I pointed them out when you claimed I made a "million" of them?
"Misspelt" is the "past tense and past participle of misspell". If I made a mistake in that quote it's still not an example you should be using. You said I made loads of typos before that and therefore you should provide an early example.
A typo is fine. You seem to having spelling issues. Guess they don't effect you when you make them.
That's pretty amusing coming from you. =)
You accuse someone of judging your mistakes as if you did not judge them first. Acting as if I had issues with them when in reality it's you.

"Einstein" fails when you consider that's what you did and yet you act as of you didn't look it up. <-- Uh... you "name-call" me for not knowing the word "coward" but you looked it up. If you wanted to get the right "effect" then you should have explained it in your own words.
"Thanks for being such a coward that you don't even want to accept reality"
"
You're a coward as you never attack me directly."
"Yes, he is a coward, you are too, by the way."
"
perceived failure to demonstrate sufficient mental robustness and courage in the face of a challenge"
^ Oh, dear... Those, by the way, are fairly common reasons one gets called "coward". Funnily enough, I did not "decide" anything.
You still don't attack me directly.

No, it's your incorrect information. It's your quote.

When you first posted here you said Sasuke "loves" Sakura. Later on you use "care" a number of times. I seem to recall telling you there's a difference between "love" and "care".
Which one are you trying to prove? That he "loves" her or "cares" for her? If it's "love" then I disagree. If it's "care" then I agree. He did care for her (and Naruto).

Ah, I think you just confirmed it. Despite using "love" at first you actaully mean "care".

Shall I repeat the question?
"Loss" is "deprived of someone or something of value". Why would the manga be of value?

"Clearly I was replying to the comments that either weren't pointless, needed replying or didn't mind replying."

~Ah?

"You did it again. Telling someone off for something you either have done or end up doing. I supposedly have a weak memory, but you can't remember what you have no interest in."

~Again, have interest in what?

"Me reading the manga or not to remember something as trivial as pairings is not important. Do you remember ShikaIno/ShikaTem hints? What about NaruHina? You sounded unsure that Naruto likes her, despite reading the manga."

~ You're right, It's not important for you but to some people, including me, is. But really, you should go check before you talk and act like you know everything when you seriously don't.

"In a LAP when not using spellcheck, yes. You can't catch them all."

~Yeah, and yet your telling me I make more than you of my spelling mistakes, right?

"Uh... Did you just accuse me of judging your spelling mistakes after I pointed them out when you claimed I made a "million" of them?
"Misspelt" is the "past tense and past participle of misspell". If I made a mistake in that quote it's still not an example you should be using. You said I made loads of typos before that and therefore you should provide an early example."

~Actually, "Misspelt" is just "wrong" not a "spelling mistake" so you're using it wrong.

"A typo is fine. You seem to having spelling issues. Guess they don't effect you when you make them.
That's pretty amusing coming from you. =)"

~Actually, I do have issues with the people that say "You made a spelling mistake" when, they make hundred of silly spelling mistake. You're the one to judge. You should try saying that to yourself. (:

"You accuse someone of judging your mistakes as if you did not judge them first. Acting as if I had issues with them when in reality it's you."

~You said first I made a spelling mistake when YOU too made a mistake, aswell.

"<-- Uh... you "name-call" me for not knowing the word "coward" but you looked it up. If you wanted to get the right "effect" then you should have explained it in your own words."

~I searched that up just to prove you wrong, a problem? Atleast, I admit unlike some people that I'm talking to. You should try reading wikipedia more, oh wait, you're too lazy, aren't you?

"No, it's your incorrect information. It's your quote.
Which one are you trying to prove? That he "loves" her or "cares" for her? If it's "love" then I disagree. If it's "care" then I agree. He did care for her (and Naruto)."

~Oh you agree. That's good. Did you know that when a person really cares about another person he automatically loves her? Or do I have to point that out too?

"Ah, I think you just confirmed it. Despite using "love" at first you actaully mean "care"."

~No, I meant when he cared for her, he obviously love her.. otherwise why would he care?

One quick question,
Did you read the manga again? Or are you too lazy? (;

Old 11-21-2011, 04:23 AM   #480
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

LOL SS relationship

Didn't I told you before? I said, send me a message and I'll tell you all the details. I didn't say (I'm) gonna send you the proof, If you want it, you come get it. I'm not your servant for you to order me around. You don't know anything, don't you?

Sorry it took me long enough to reply, I find your comments annoying. seriously. Also, I hate comments with no colors such as your comment(s).
That means, I hate your comment. (:

You should talk more politely, as I am talking, you know, so you won't be so annoying? I'll show you how to talk politely, It's very easy.

Example:
"Please die in a fire" < Notice? I said, "please".

I'm sorry < Not.