Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #221
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Skyrim!!!!!

So I walk into riverwood... press R2 by accident... set my companion and a guard on fire.... and the whole town is out to kill me. And my companion died.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #222
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gg
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:21 AM   #223
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Sleep for 3 days. After 3 days everyone will all to you fine. According to the strategy guide that is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #224
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Just found out that the chameleon spell doesn't exist in Skyrim. Bummer. But the alteration school has spells I'm into at the moment.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #225
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Just found out that the chameleon spell doesn't exist in Skyrim. Bummer. But the alteration school has spells I'm into at the moment.
I think that the rationale is that if we can have Invisibility spells/potions, then why do we even need Chameleon? Makes sense to me.

Aaah, now that my exams are done and I am on break, I can really start playing now. So excited!!

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #226
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

awesomeness
Old 11-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #227
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Anyone beat the game yet? lol

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #228
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah long ago
Old 11-19-2011, 12:56 PM   #229
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
Anyone beat the game yet? lol
I doubt anyone could beat the ENTIRE game this early.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #230
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

OH I thought he meant the storyline, I believe they programmed it to have infinite jobs/quests since they're so similar but I think that was a rumor. Nobody should have beaten the whole game yet
Old 11-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #231
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@Nabs: The chameleon spell is quite different from the invisibility spell. The invisibility spell cancels out whenever you do an action, and when you have 100% chameleon, you can swift through the dark brotherhood and thieves guild quite easily, too easy, on oblivion.

But I haven't done the main storyline yet, I finally found leads to the dark brotherhood and just joined the thieves guild. I'm thinking of joining the bards college as well. xD
Old 11-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #232
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
@Nabs: The chameleon spell is quite different from the invisibility spell. The invisibility spell cancels out whenever you do an action, and when you have 100% chameleon, you can swift through the dark brotherhood and thieves guild quite easily, too easy, on oblivion.

But I haven't done the main storyline yet, I finally found leads to the dark brotherhood and just joined the thieves guild. I'm thinking of joining the bards college as well. xD
The Dark Brotherhood Quest is amazing.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #233
Ishtar
Banned

Astrid is amazing. Very good first appearance.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #234
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yeah she's cool. I like the turban dood more, and the reptile. Can't remember their names.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #235
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I'm almost done with the Companions, doing their last quest. Love them, they're so awesome =o

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #236
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Where do u find the guy to buy the house from in whiterun?

Old 11-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #237
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Where do u find the guy to buy the house from in whiterun?
He should be with the jarl, his advisor guy. Just talk to him and you can buy the house and the interior from him.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2011, 01:02 PM   #238
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

The house isn't worth it imo, or at leat I don't use it for the right stuff
Old 11-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #239
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

I just need some where to store my crap bc I have to much

Old 11-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #240
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Lol that's the only thing I use it for, to keep my stuff. Especially with those damn dragon bones and scales. They're so heavy O.O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tags
dragons, elder scrolls, ps3, skyrim, xbox