Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #221
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Young Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Sphere was the Super-cycle it was Robin's in the comics

yeah my "krypto is in the sphere" theory failed hard. i shouldve thought of the super-cycle smh, it was even in the old young justice comics. i really liked this episode, there's a lot to build on. personally i think the apokoliptians have their own agenda separate from the Light. we may need to wait til next season to find out tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #222
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah, I don't think that Apocalypse has anything to do with The Light. Completely separate agendas.

I'm really hoping another person joins the team soon. I thought Zatana would be in right away, but I guess not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:43 AM   #223
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Yeah, I don't think that Apocalypse has anything to do with The Light. Completely separate agendas.

I'm really hoping another person joins the team soon. I thought Zatana would be in right away, but I guess not.
her n artemis are apparently teaming up next episode. im sure that wont be her last appearance either.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #224
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Is this show better than the Justice League?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #225
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I wouldn't say either way at this point. There have only been like 16 episodes aired so far, so it is hard to judge. I have to see where it goes in season 2 to give a definite answer.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #226
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
justice league was decent imo, but i thought justice league unlimited was great. so far id rank YJ in between the two.

EDIT: zigster posting outside the BG? am i seeing this right?

Last edited by zebrakiller; 11-14-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: ziggy outside the battlegrounds?!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:36 AM   #227
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am obviously a failed clone

Yes its me. I have posted outside BG few times before.

Unlimited is better than the first justice league? Well I could see why.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #228
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Unlimited is better than the first justice league? Well I could see why.
I thought JL was better than Unlimited, only because they could have done so much more with Unlimited. There were so many characters and stories to explore, and yet they only let it run for 2 seasons. I hope YJ goes on for at least 5.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #229
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Little secret
Spoiler:
Miss Martian is not a green Martian she is a white Martian

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #230
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Little secret
Spoiler:
Miss Martian is not a green Martian she is a white Martian
hahaha a bit late on that. they pretty much revealed it last ep too. i wish she would just embrace it in the show because in the comics after she does she becomes so much stronger its sick.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #231
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wonder if Superboy is part Lex Luther like the comics

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #232
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I liked how they showed Superboy's first costume in the comics and Secret was a member of Young Justice in the comics

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 11-18-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #233
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Most likely.

I also have the feeling that Superboy is indeed the spy, he just doesn't know it.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:19 AM   #234
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked Harm. The whole Beowulf idea was pretty sick. It was a good Halloween-type episode.

I might be late, but that's the one that recorded for me... >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #235
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
im wondering too. might not be tho since a lot seems different in this series, such as j'onn j'onnz having 500 nieces still on mars lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I liked Harm. The whole Beowulf idea was pretty sick. It was a good Halloween-type episode.

I might be late, but that's the one that recorded for me... >.>
yeah that was last night's ep. i wish it had aired closer to halloween because it was a great episode n wouldve been better with halloween hype still in the air.

capt. marvel at the beginning was so jokes, poor kid lol.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #236
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
im wondering too. might not be tho since a lot seems different in this series, such as j'onn j'onnz having 500 nieces still on mars lol.

yeah that was last night's ep. i wish it had aired closer to halloween because it was a great episode n wouldve been better with halloween hype still in the air.

capt. marvel at the beginning was so jokes, poor kid lol.
It was last night? Because it was a Halloween thing, I thought it was just a rerun. It's kind of disappointing that they didn't air it closer to Halloween though.

Poor guy... I wonder if his trick-or-treating went well at least. xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #237
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it was an ok episode. Harm was ok nothing wow to me i liked Secret tbh more. when i first seen her on the roof i thought it was gonna be Raven. it was so stupid that the museum guy relates the phrase to activate the sword that had me laughing. it is like, "oh someone stole the nuclear bomb locked in the briefcase. to bad they don't know the code to open it is A, B, C and D."

what was the deal w/ Artemis though? she is getting along great w/ Wally last couple episodes, than gets all stressed when Zatana points out Super Boy and Miss Martian.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #238
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I was mostly into the episode for the fact that they used Beowulf. No one ever uses Beowulf for anything! He needed some screen time.

I agree though. I thought Kid Flash and Artemis had a thing... I'm confused with the love thing now.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #239
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
it was an ok episode. Harm was ok nothing wow to me i liked Secret tbh more. when i first seen her on the roof i thought it was gonna be Raven. it was so stupid that the museum guy relates the phrase to activate the sword that had me laughing. it is like, "oh someone stole the nuclear bomb locked in the briefcase. to bad they don't know the code to open it is A, B, C and D."

what was the deal w/ Artemis though? she is getting along great w/ Wally last couple episodes, than gets all stressed when Zatana points out Super Boy and Miss Martian.
i was a bit confused by her reaction too. id speculate that she still feels like an outsider, while the other team members are all starting to gel pretty close. n with her past she's probly slightly jealous n maybe she was pissed that she didnt notice when it was clearly obvious, like zatanna saw. she kind of had that classic teenage "i just dont get why im in the sitch im in right now" thing n got mad about it imo.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #240
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Cartoon
Spoiler:

comics
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here