Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 11-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #21
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Kazetatsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I know who Tobi really is.Not an Uchiha

Yea we'll just have to wait and see now. It's funny I found all this out after just randomly watching old episodes a couple days ago. I just happened to choose ep 142 to watch. When I saw Kisame call him the Mizukage i was like :O "Thats it!" lol
Kazetatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #22
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

With the mask coming off and one of his paths being a former Mizukage himself, we're sure to learn more about whether or not Tobi was part of the village hidden in the mist.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #23
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazetatsu View Post
Go find it your "friggin" self The episode I gave isn't filler.
Ok but let me ask this. If Kisame didn't know who tobi was or his identity, but called him former lord mizukage, why did he switch up and call him Madara? He didn't know Tobi went by Madara at that time, yet he still called him Madara. This could only mean one thing, Madara is the former mizukage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #24
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Ok but let me ask this. If Kisame didn't know who tobi was or his identity, but called him former lord mizukage, why did he switch up and call him Madara? He didn't know Tobi went by Madara at that time, yet he still called him Madara. This could only mean one thing, Madara is the former mizukage

Kisame called Tobi Madara as to acknowledge his plan of disguising himself as Madara, not saying that he really is madara.

You also have to look at it from knowing what you know now in reading the manga up to this point. Tobi never was Madara, he just used it as a disguise because Madara's name and rep is powerful.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #25
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Yea we'll just have to wait and see now. It's funny I found all this out after just randomly watching old episodes a couple days ago. I just happened to choose ep 142 to watch. When I saw Kisame call him the Mizukage i was like :O "Thats it!" lol
It was a misinterpretation. In the manga it says "I'm sorry for deceiving you for so long, especially since you were closest to HIM"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #26
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kisame called Tobi Madara as to acknowledge his plan of disguising himself as Madara, not saying that he really is madara.

You also have to look at it from knowing what you know now in reading the manga up to this point. Tobi never was Madara, he just used it as a disguise because Madara's name and rep is powerful.
Kisame never knew his plan though. He never knew his disguise was Madara

Old 11-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Kisame never knew his plan though. He never knew his disguise was Madara
He did know his disguise was madara. Check chapter 507. This is when he said he was Madara to Kisame. yet in the chapter, he NEVER actually takes his mask off.

And when he said closest person to him, he simply meant the 4th Mizukage, as that's who he controlled in that chapter. That doesnt erase the possibilty of it being the 1st or 3rd.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #28
MetalMilitia
Ninja Academy Student

MetalMilitia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That is really interesting. I'm not a Naruto expert, but that idea makes more sense then the others I've read. Good find Kazetatsu.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #29
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
He did know his disguise was madara. Check chapter 507. This is when he said he was Madara to Kisame. yet in the chapter, he NEVER actually takes his mask off.

And when he said closest person to him, he simply meant the 4th Mizukage, as that's who he controlled in that chapter. That doesnt erase the possibilty of it being the 1st or 3rd.
Well then if this was true, not saying it isn't, but if Kisame already stated he was the former mizukage, then why is Kishi still trying to keep his identity hidden. I don't mean like he has to tell people, but why hasn't Kishi shown us tobi with his whole mask off if we already know he is the former mizukage

Old 11-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #30
MetalMilitia
Ninja Academy Student

MetalMilitia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Well then if this was true, not saying it isn't, but if Kisame already stated he was the former mizukage, then why is Kishi still trying to keep his identity hidden. I don't mean like he has to tell people, but why hasn't Kishi shown us tobi with his whole mask off if we already know he is the former mizukage
I dunno, but whats the point, if hes a character that we've never seen before? Maybe Kishi will write another flashback scene or something and show him there. That way Kishi can still have somewhat of a "shock" value when Tobi finally does remove his mask, or Naruto smashes it. Just an idea, this whole Tobi thing has me thoroughly confused.

Although it doesn't make much sense for Tobi's identity to be someone that hasn't debuted in the manga thus far.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #31
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

I found some more stuff in the manga that could challenge my point about Tobi using jutsu with his eye. Specifically when he fought Konan and used Izanagi. It was a battle i completely forgot about. I still believe my OP to be true, but Im going to edit it to include this and the reason for it.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #32
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
That is really interesting. I'm not a Naruto expert, but that idea makes more sense then the others I've read. Good find Kazetatsu.
Thanks
Old 11-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #33
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hmm, he can't be Yagura, since he is a Pain now, so the first is the only possible Mizukage. Also, this will get more popularity if you move it to the Town Bookstore using Thread tools.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #34
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Hmm, he can't be Yagura, since he is a Pain now, so the first is the only possible Mizukage. Also, this will get more popularity if you move it to the Town Bookstore using Thread tools.
Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #35
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The former Mizukage? Which one, Yagura? If so I think it is not since Yagura was a pawn to Madara all along
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #36
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Nope not Yagura. I know he was just a pawn. I think it's the 1st or the 3rd.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #37
Bejus1987
Freshmen Academy Student

Bejus1987 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yea! I love this theory. BUT i cant get away from feeling its missing "purpose". Why would the mizukage want to pretend to be an uchiha and want revenge? If he is the mizukage why would he go to such great measures to defend the uchiha name? I believe he said at some point he helped itachi destroy the old uchiha town, and that would be why he has so many eyes pilled up. I just dont understand why someone who is not an uchiha would want so much revenge, and why would the mizukage care to help konoha destroy a threat. Also clearly itachi did not trust tobi, therefore Itachi wanted to kill tobi, but could not. So he must be powerful enough to use the sharirngan enough to prevent Itachi from killing himself (tobi).

Ideas?

For motive and why the Itachi spy/hate relationship.

Also Kabuto knew who he was, or was not a little bit. So Kabuto might have something to do with this as well.
Bejus1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #38
rygy523
Freshmen Academy Student

rygy523 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Fugaku Uchiha. Everything adds up.
rygy523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #39
Potheadsage
Ninja Academy Student

Potheadsage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

very cool detective work
Potheadsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #40
jordaners
Freshmen Academy Student

jordaners is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The former Mizukage did not make Akatuski it was Yahiko and Tobi said he was the one that persuaded him to create the organization
jordaners is offline   Reply With Quote