Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #401
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

KH and SS are sideships to NS and NH respectively. Difference is one pairing was one-sided while the other never existed. KibaHina is only crack at best or makes for a halfway decent fanfiction.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #402
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
HAHAHA!!! I couldn't help but facepalm at this! SasuSaku is dead! It's pretty obviouse by now. And Sakura DOES want to get over him. That too is obviouse, but it's hard to forget your first crush, but still SasuSaku is gone.

If SasuSaku does happen, all I can say is that would be some pretty bad writing. Sasuke is more than most likely gonna die...and probably Naruto as he did say they would die together if they both fought again.

The only two couples that have a chnce of happening now are NaruSaku and maybe NaruHina. But NS obviously has the upperhand and it's the truth. You can deny all you want but it's the pure hard truth.

SS is dead, end of story.
First before you talk,
Learn how to spell because it's really getting annoying.

I know Sasuke isn't coming back, probably. But, if he does, would Sakura hate him? Think about that. No. She still likes him, and you can give me proof how and why is she getting over him. You don't have any proof. Sakura doesn't like Naruto. Naruto might like Hinata, I'm not quite sure, but, as we all know, Hinata likes Naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #403
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
You've got it all wrong..
Naruto's the one who saved her, other wise he could've killed her without any hesitation. Now maybe Sasuke cared for Sakura at the original Naruto, not shippuden. At the current Naruto Shippuden episodes NaruSaku's winning

I saw the episode, I know that Kakashi and Naruto saved her. But, in the begining when he said "Sakura", why didn't he kill her before Naruto and Kakashi came in if he "hates" her that much?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #404
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
First before you talk,

I know Sasuke isn't coming back, probably. But, if he does, would Sakura hate him? Think about that. No. She still likes him, and you can give me proof how and why is she getting over him. You don't have any proof. Sakura doesn't like Naruto. Naruto might like Hinata, I'm not quite sure, but, as we all know, Hinata likes Naruto.
Well, if you actually read the Naruto wiki you would clearly know that Naruto has a long standing crush on Sakura not Hinata. He never even noticed Hinata. You were right about one thing, you were right about Hinata liking Naruto.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #405
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
I think it's not as much "likes him asa friend" as it is people hoping her feelings for Naruto are only friendship. Fans of NaruSaku will tell you of the certain hints.

I really have no idea where people even get this idea of Kiba liking Hinata. He doesn't.

No...

Manga is canon, not the anime. It doesn't matter how the anime went if it isn't shown in the manga.

Sasuke couldn't kill Sakura because certain events stopped him. Kakashi saving her one time and Naruto the other time. He clearly wanted to kill her. Unless you think a Chidori to the skull is his way of saying "hi". Kakashi and Naruto are the only reason she's alive today.

No, Sakura doesn't like Naruto. Naruto likes her, and it was like a long time ago, I'm sure he moved on into someone like Hinata.

And like I said to (TheBraveShinobi) a moment ago, I wouldn't reply that, check above.

It does actually show in the manga plus the anime, you should re-read it and find out or re-watch the anime.

I only agree with you in one thing, Kiba doesn't like Hinata.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:32 PM   #406
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I saw the episode, I know that Kakashi and Naruto saved her. But, in the begining when he said "Sakura", why didn't he kill her before Naruto and Kakashi came in if he "hates" her that much?
To tell you the truth i don't really know, but what i do know is that he wanted to kill her. He clearly doesn't like her now.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #407
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
First before you talk,

Oh...what am I supposed to do? Get a freaking edditer for typing on this site?

Hmm, let me see here...if a guy tries to kill me and my best friends three or four times...yeah, I'd probably hate him. My proof. Look at her face on chap 540. Is that a face of happiness with a shadow of a guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with? NO it's not! And you don't have Jack freaking squat to show he does like her other than filler. Read the freaking manga and pay attention to Sakura. It's pretty freaking obviouse shes starting to develope feelings for Naruto.

And my spellings annoying? well take this!! dfsdkjjhdskjyhaskydkgjhydsklrufgskyfkjsdghsdjffhsd iutgyekst.
sorry lol. had to.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #408
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No, Sakura doesn't like Naruto. Naruto likes her, and it was like a long time ago, I'm sure he moved on into someone like Hinata.

And like I said to (TheBraveShinobi) a moment ago, I wouldn't reply that, check above.

It does actually show in the manga plus the anime, you should re-read it and find out or re-watch the anime.

I only agree with you in one thing, Kiba doesn't like Hinata.
Well if you watched episode 235 it proved that Naruto still likes Sakura. And i don't think he'll move on to Hinata, like i said he barley knows her.

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #409
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, if you actually read the Naruto wiki you would clearly know that Naruto has a long standing crush on Sakura not Hinata. He never even noticed Hinata. You were right about one thing, you were right about Hinata liking Naruto.

I read the wiki, up to 10 times. True. He has a crush on Sakura. But, does Sakura has a crush on Naruto? No. I don't think so. She only likes him as a friend. nothing more. But, you don't know what's gonna happen on the future, so quit being a "Know it all".

And, do I take that as proof of Sasuke doesn't like Sakura?

Old 11-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #410
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Ok, I really want to know where you guys are getting this from. From what I've seen he still cares for Sakura and NEVER lost respect of her. He still calls her "Sakura-chan" untill you put some actuall proof that he lost respect for her. I'm just gonna consider you a fangirl (boy) and leave you be.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #411
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto dosent have a crush on ?Sakura. It's way deeper than that! He loves her and it's the end of that story. He dosent love Hinata, he dosent love anyone else exept for Sakura. And it will NEVER change!!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #412
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh...what am I supposed to do? Get a freaking edditer for typing on this site?

Hmm, let me see here...if a guy tries to kill me and my best friends three or four times...yeah, I'd probably hate him. My proof. Look at her face on chap 540. Is that a face of happiness with a shadow of a guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with? NO it's not! And you don't have Jack freaking squat to show he does like her other than filler. Read the freaking manga and pay attention to Sakura. It's pretty freaking obviouse shes starting to develope feelings for Naruto.

And my spellings annoying? well take this!! dfsdkjjhdskjyhaskydkgjhydsklrufgskyfkjsdghsdjffhsd iutgyekst.
sorry lol. had to.
You should really get a correcting edior for typing, because, your kid.
Anywho, that's not proof. And that's what you would do, not Sakura.

I didn't see or read a filler about Sasuke liking Sakura.

Let me make it simple:
Sasuke LIKES Sakura
Sakura DOESN'T LIKE Naruto.

Is it clear?
Sorry that I had to teach you like a well.. kid.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #413
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I read the wiki, up to 10 times. True. He has a crush on Sakura. But, does Sakura has a crush on Naruto? No. I don't think so. She only likes him as a friend. nothing more. But, you don't know what's gonna happen on the future, so quit being a "Know it all".

And, do I take that as proof of Sasuke doesn't like Sakura?

You know what i think? I think that you only read your favorite characters, not all characters So yeah actually I'm not being the know it all, you are. And i just wanted to make one thing clear for you, Naruto is growing on Sakura she has feelings for him. Even Captain Yamato said that. Also Sai

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #414
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Naruto dosent have a crush on ?Sakura. It's way deeper than that! He loves her and it's the end of that story. He dosent love Hinata, he dosent love anyone else exept for Sakura. And it will NEVER change!!
You got that right

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #415
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ok, I really want to know where you guys are getting this from. From what I've seen he still cares for Sakura and NEVER lost respect of her. He still calls her "Sakura-chan" untill you put some actuall proof that he lost respect for her. I'm just gonna consider you a fangirl (boy) and leave you be.
I didn't say Naruto doesn't care/like Sakura, I said Sakura doesn't like him. Get your facts right.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #416
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
You know what i think? I think that you only read your favorite characters, not all characters So yeah actually I'm not being the know it all, you are. And i just wanted to make one thing clear for you, Naruto is growing on Sakura she has feelings for him. Even Captain Yamato said that. Also Sai
No, he/she is just being a fangirl (boy) and thinks he/she know what's gonna happen. Sasuke dosent love Sakura end of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #417
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I didn't say Naruto doesn't care/like Sakura, I said Sakura doesn't like him. Get your facts right.
Actually you said that he "Moved on" to someone like i don't know..Hinata? Ring a bell?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #418
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Like I said a moment ago, Sakura doesn't like him. Naruto does like her.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #419
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
You should really get a correcting edior for typing, because, your kid.
Anywho, that's not proof. And that's what you would do, not Sakura.

I didn't see or read a filler about Sasuke liking Sakura.

Let me make it simple:
Sasuke LIKES Sakura
Sakura DOESN'T LIKE Naruto.

Is it clear?
Sorry that I had to teach you like a well.. kid.
No you're not making it clear! Tell me how Sasuke likes Sakura. Because he obviously dosen't!

*Facepalm* HTF is that not proof?! I used a chapter from the manga which the show is based on.

Won't you be the shoked one when Naruto tells Sakura how he feels about her.

The only kid I'm seeing here is you.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #420
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Like I said a moment ago, Sakura doesn't like him. Naruto does like her.

BUT she has feelings for him, and she's starting to hate Sasuke

-Leo Baskerville.