Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #41
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: charecter moveset ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
kibinaru and revived kakazu real mature guys ! im done with this thread!!! thread is way off topic revived kakauzu you made such a big deal over the stupidest thing its just a lite thread. i admit the kisame idea wasnt the most popular but you dedicated so much time and effort telling me how it wouldnt work thats whats really crazy...i thought this thread was about everybody posting ideas ...? kibinaru that comment really upset me i wish you didnt comment because it was between me and kakazu your comment was neg towards me ...throw babies ...im one of the most rational members on the forum.
My good friend Shamefull, please do try to spell my name correctly. I didn't go to an effort to tell you, I was just explaining why your idea was rejected. You shouldn't take my words to heart, I could say a lot harsher to you but you obviously cannot take it.
It is about ideas, but we've run dry already :/ She was making a joke. A joke. That's what 'jk' means. You're not rational... Otherwise you wouldn't be targeted as much as you are. You're just a fun guy, you shouldn't be upset. Suggest something else, it might be good. Lighten up *Nudges rib* ^^
Old 11-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #42
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
kibinaru and revived kakazu real mature guys ! im done with this thread!!! thread is way off topic revived kakauzu you made such a big deal over the stupidest thing its just a lite thread. i admit the kisame idea wasnt the most popular but you dedicated so much time and effort telling me how it wouldnt work thats whats really crazy...i thought this thread was about everybody posting ideas ...? kibinaru that comment really upset me i wish you didnt comment because it was between me and kakazu your comment was neg towards me ...throw babies ...im one of the most rational members on the forum.
it was a joke shamfull chill out. i have nothing against u and im actually a pretty nice guy. this place is still on topic. u gave your moveset idea and we gave are opinions on it. k so next is shizune heading out to do research see ya.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #43
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Okay here's an Anko one:
She's basically a mix of Ino and Oro.

Combo Starter- elbow,3 kunai slashes
Neutral Combo- Combo starter, hand stand kicks, Striking Shadow Snakes
Forward Combo-Combo starter, more various punches/slashes, then she finishes with a kick that sends the opponent flying
Up Combo- Combo starter, shadow snakes upward whip two times(like how Jiraiya whips his hair twice for his up combo)
Air Combo- 3 Hit combo. Kick,kick, flipping axe kick
Down Combo-Combo starter,
Grab- Striking Shadow Snakes. She sends the snakes out pretty far. About as long as Jugo's grab. The snakes grab the opponent, and start circling/wrapping around the body from bottom to top, swiftly. The two snakes finally get to the head at the same time on the other side of the head than the other. Then they pull back their heads, slow mo, and strike. Then the screen goes black for a second. and then the enemy falls to the ground.

Jutsu-Fire Release: Dragon Flame Jutsu

Awakening-Curse Mark Stage 1. She just glows purple and stuff.

i'll add more later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-12-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #44
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

shizune:

ult: she makes poison fogs jumps up in the air and shoots a spray of senbon. then tonton throws bombs in the fog and it explodes. ( i actually like this one and think they should keep it or do something similiar with it.)

jutsu: poison mist

combo 1 forward: she start her regular wich is she cuts and slashes with a scalpel. then she shoots senbon from her shooter and tonton charges them sending them flying.

combo 2 normal: she starts with slashes does a spin and ends it with a kick.

combo 3 down: shizune starts with her scalpel makes a shadow clone of her self. than they attack from both sides and tonton end it with a slam from the sky and then does a cute oink oink.

combo 4 air: she starts it with some slashes in the air and then she puts chakra in her scalpel and does one final super slash that leaves a trail of blue.

combo 5 up: she starts it regularly than ducks and cuts the persons legs than she comes back up with a scalpel swing up and than elbows the person into the air.

tilt: she dashes forward with her scalpel going threw the opponent to the other side ending it with a slash.

grab: does scalpel cuts and than jumps in the air and does a senbon spray. (like her other jutsu in the naruto games)

shuriken: senbon when chakra poison senbon from her arm shooter.

awakening: medic mode where she heals or chakra scalpel mode.

tonton follows her like pts akamaru. i picked the scalpel because i didn't want her to much like kabuto and i seen her use it before. not to great on this one fill free to give your opinion.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #45
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Okay here's an Anko one:
She's basically a mix of Ino and Oro.

Combo Starter- elbow,3 kunai slashes
Neutral Combo- Combo starter, hand stand kicks, Striking Shadow Snakes
Forward Combo-Combo starter, more various punches/slashes, then she finishes with a kick that sends the opponent flying
Up Combo- Combo starter, shadow snakes upward whip two times(like how Jiraiya whips his hair twice for his up combo)
Air Combo- 3 Hit combo. Kick,kick, flipping axe kick
Down Combo-Combo starter,
Grab- Striking Shadow Snakes. She sends the snakes out pretty far. About as long as Jugo's grab. The snakes grab the opponent, and start circling/wrapping around the body from bottom to top, swiftly. The two snakes finally get to the head at the same time on the other side of the head than the other. Then they pull back their heads, slow mo, and strike. Then the screen goes black for a second. and then the enemy falls to the ground.

Jutsu-Fire Release: Dragon Flame Jutsu

Awakening-Curse Mark Stage 1. She just glows purple and stuff.

i'll add more later
i like the idea of makeing her flippy like ino ( couldnt think of the right word lol) and i like the grab.

Old 11-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #46
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Those are nice. Any point in doing the Sound 4?
Old 11-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #47
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Kakuzu View Post
i dont see why not. we already got one

Old 11-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #48
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Coolio, I'll do Sakon. I'm stealing the layout idea from Sora :P
Combo starter - punch, punch, triple punch (Sakon's fist + Ukon's fists)
Neutral Combo- Combo starter, plus two more triple punches and a hammer strike (knuckles to the forehead).
Side Combo- Combo starter, plus two punches and a triple kick, catapulting the opponent.
Up Combo- Combo starter, plus two kicks, knocking the opponent upwards, and a final triple kick which blasts them into the sky.
Down Combo- Combo starter, plus two triple kicks and an axe kick, which obviously knocks the opponent down.
Grab - Ukon jumps out of Sakon and tackles the opponent, and Sakon goes into CS2, jumping into the opponent and destroying their cells.
Jutsu - Summoning: Rashomon
Ultimate - Multiple Fists Barrage - Executed by Ukon running towards the opponent (Much like Pain's) and punching, which begins it, where Ukon punches them and grabs them by the neck, tossing them over to Sakon, who kicks them in the stomach and punches them in the face, sending them back to Ukon, who uppercuts them into the sky, where the three all meet, with Sakon and Ukon slamming the opponent down to the ground.
Awakening - CS2 - The brothers also separate, and every combo that involved multiple connected punches/kicks is changed to the two attacking at the same time.
What do you guys think?

Last edited by Revived Kakuzu; 11-15-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:36 AM   #49
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I made a Tayuya, it's on the first page. Unlike what most say, she was very easy to make.
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #50
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ZETSU:

Starter Combo: Plenty of Zetsu coming out of White Zetsu
Neutral Combo: Those Zetsu follow, hit and punch the enemy for a short period of time
Down Combo: Those Zetsu disappear underground and then come out hitting the enemy from the bottom
Up Combo: Even more Zetsu come out to flood and destroy the enemy for a short period of time
Side Combo: White+Black Zetsu disappear underground and then come out hitting the enemy from the bottom
Grab: One Zetsu comes out of White Zetsu, disappears underground, comes out behind the enemy, intrapolates him with the spore technique and White+Black Zetsu punch the enemy
Jutsu 1: Spore Technique (A White Zetsu comes out of the body of the enemy, stealing him chakra & life. Then he returns to the real Zetsu and gives him back chakra)
Jutsu 2: Crunching Aloe (Zetsu intrapolate and crunch the enemy with the aloe around their neck)
Ultimate: Body Splitting Technique + Mayfly (Zetsu disappear underground, they divide while underground, White or Black Zetsu appears behind the enemy intrapolating him whiping around his neck, the other Zetsu comes out in front of him and cuts him with a kunai or another weapon)
Awakening: Substitute Technique (Zetsu turns into the enemy, gaining their moveset)
Awakening Jutsu: Enemy's One
Awakening Ultimate: Enemy's One

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Hassu94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #51
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Coolio, I'll do Sakon. I'm stealing the layout idea from Sora :P
Combo starter - punch, punch, triple punch (Sakon's fist + Ukon's fists)
Neutral Combo- Combo starter, plus two more triple punches and a hammer strike (knuckles to the forehead).
Side Combo- Combo starter, plus two punches and a triple kick, catapulting the opponent.
Up Combo- Combo starter, plus two kicks, knocking the opponent upwards, and a final triple kick which blasts them into the sky.
Down Combo- Combo starter, plus two triple kicks and an axe kick, which obviously knocks the opponent down.
Grab - Ukon jumps out of Sakon and tackles the opponent, and Sakon goes into CS2, jumping into the opponent and destroying their cells.
Jutsu - Summoning: Rashomon
Ultimate - Multiple Fists Barrage - Executed by Ukon running towards the opponent (Much like Pain's) and punching, which begins it, where Ukon punches them and grabs them by the neck, tossing them over to Sakon, who kicks them in the stomach and punches them in the face, sending them back to Ukon, who uppercuts them into the sky, where the three all meet, with Sakon and Ukon slamming the opponent down to the ground.
Awakening - CS2 - basically a stat boost.
What do you guys think?
i like his grab but i think it need to look more damaging or something. idk and what if for his awakening he splits and follows sakon like akamaru follows kiba.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #52
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassu94 View Post
ZETSU:

Neutral Combo: Those Zetsu follow, hit and punch the enemy for a short period of time
Down Combo: Those Zetsu disappear underground and then come out hitting the enemy from the bottom
Up Combo: Even more Zetsu come out to flood and destroy the enemy for a short period of time
Side Combo: White+Black Zetsu disappear underground and then come out hitting the enemy from the bottom
Grab: One Zetsu comes out of White Zetsu, disappears underground, comes out behind the enemy, intrapolates him with the spore technique and White+Black Zetsu punch the enemy
Jutsu 1: Spore Technique (A White Zetsu comes out of the body of the enemy, stealing him chakra & life. Then he returns to the real Zetsu and gives him back chakra)
Jutsu 2: Crunching Aloe (Zetsu intrapolate and crunch the enemy with the aloe around their neck)
Ultimate: Body Splitting Technique + Mayfly (Zetsu disappear underground, they divide while underground, White or Black Zetsu appears behind the enemy intrapolating him whiping around his neck, the other Zetsu comes out in front of him and cuts him with a kunai or another weapon)
Awakening: Substitute Technique (Zetsu turns into the enemy, gaining their moveset)
lol his awakening reminds me of mortal kombat. kakashi should have that to if its in the game except he just copies the jutsu. and for the spore technique it need to some how hit the oponent and be able to dodge. i like it tho.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:17 AM   #53
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Changed it. Basically, in his grab you'll see a cheesy aura or something when he does the cell damaging thing, and he'll say something like 'I'm breaking down all of your cells,'. Anybody who plays the games should know what he's doing anyway :P
Old 11-15-2011, 05:56 AM   #54
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
lol his awakening reminds me of mortal kombat. kakashi should have that to if its in the game except he just copies the jutsu. and for the spore technique it need to some how hit the oponent and be able to dodge. i like it tho.
thanks =)

anyway for the Jutsu 2, check the cover of chapter 487 =)

I don't think it's a problem for the spore technique... zetsu could just throw at the enemy a white meatball xD

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Old 11-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #55
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

I HAD AN AMAZING IDEAAAAAAAAAAAA

MODIFIED:

Side Combo: Real Zetsu disappear underground and then come out hitting the enemy from the bottom with the aloe
Grab: Body Splitting Technique + Mayfly (Zetsu disappear underground, they divide while underground, White or Black Zetsu appears behind the enemy intrapolating him whiping around his neck, the other Zetsu comes out in front of him and cuts him with a kunai or another weapon)
Jutsu 2: Crunching Aloe (Zetsu intrapolate and crunch the enemy with the aloe around their neck (check chapter 487 cover))
Ultimate: Zetsu eat the enemy :W

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Last edited by Hassu94; 11-15-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #56
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Does that mean that he poops them out at the end?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:49 PM   #57
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I HAD AN AMAZING IDEAAAAAAAAAAAA

MODIFIED:

Side Combo: Real Zetsu disappear underground and then come out hitting the enemy from the bottom with the aloe
Grab: Body Splitting Technique + Mayfly (Zetsu disappear underground, they divide while underground, White or Black Zetsu appears behind the enemy intrapolating him whiping around his neck, the other Zetsu comes out in front of him and cuts him with a kunai or another weapon)
Jutsu 2: Crunching Aloe (Zetsu intrapolate and crunch the enemy with the aloe around their neck (check chapter 487 cover))
u should also think about including plants in his moves like he did in the manga.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:00 AM   #58
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Does that mean that he poops them out at the end?
ahahaha no they could just tear the enemy apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
u should also think about including plants in his moves like he did in the manga.
when does he use plants? O.o
anyway no problem... add them in the combos xD

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 AM   #59
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

Bear in mind that this game is a twelve. And uhh... He used them against Mei I think, but I ain't too sure.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #60
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Spoiler:
doesnt he have yamato power and he used a root to trip naruto. i dont know if he turned himself into a tree monster or he just controlled the plant.