Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Hardest pokemon to catch

Which Pokemon do you think is the hardest to catch in any game? My is Tornadus it's took me four days and 100 Ultra Balls and 20 timer balls to catch this devil of a Pokemon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Hardest pokemon to catch

Arceus, unless you cheat or use a Master Ball

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Roaming Pokemon.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Latios took me over 100 mix of great and ultra balls to catch and he was in the red and he kept fleeing!
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Roaming legendaries gen 3 only and Regi trio

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Arceus.=/

How are supposed to catch it normally when it has recover and refresh?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

For me it was Ho-Oh. I only had Ten Great Balls, Five Poke Balls and I forgot to save before hand...in the end I missed out on it. D:

But I at least had the most intense half hour of my life.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I remember having a majorly hard time catching Moltres in Leafgreen.

About 50 Ultra Balls and 70 Superballs wasted only to catch it with the first normal Pokeball I used after them.=/

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Regis took me hours with ultra balls i get them to the red plus status and they kept dieing from struggle that was annoying

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

It was WAY tougher to capture the birds (or ANY Legendary) in the original R/B/Y versions, since unless you had a Master Ball, you just had to do a certain amount of damage to throw a ball, because you would miss the Pok

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
It was WAY tougher to capture the birds (or ANY Legendary) in the original R/B/Y versions, since unless you had a Master Ball, you just had to do a certain amount of damage to throw a ball, because you would miss the Pok
I thought you had to inflict some kind of status condition? Someone told me that you can only catch them if they're paralyzed, poisoned, etc.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #12
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nah, I do remember capturing them without giving em status conditions....you just gotta put em in the red as close as you can without knocking them out......and 99 ultra balls per Legendary

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-15-2011, 10:54 PM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
<3 Missingno Glitch.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:57 PM   #14
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

@Hokage: It's pretty hard to do that though. Just trying to catch Lugia in Silver/Ho-Oh in Gold was a hassle for me, then (sadly) Groudon fainted when I hit it with fury swipes...I don't think I'm liked by any of the legendaries. D:

I've been wanting to try out the glitch now that I have Red, but I'm scared I'll scar the game forever.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #15
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
<3 Missingno Glitch.

Lost count of usage...as soon as I could use it, I used it

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 11-16-2011, 07:05 AM   #16
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
Which Pokemon do you think is the hardest to catch in any game? My is Tornadus it's took me four days and 100 Ultra Balls and 20 timer balls to catch this devil of a Pokemon.
Tornadus took me like 15 minutes and 2 quickballs. It was seriously one of the easiest Legendaries to catch ever.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:26 AM   #17
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Tornadus took me like 15 minutes and 2 quickballs. It was seriously one of the easiest Legendaries to catch ever.
well I guess Nintendo give me the pain in the ass one than. *faceplam*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #18
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Houndour, in the game I'm playing there is a 1/5000 chance of finding one. >.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #19
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
well I guess Nintendo give me the pain in the ass one than. *faceplam*
Or you just didn't use the correct strategy. All you had to do was get the HP low the first time you encounter it. Then it will run away, and then next time you find it the first thing you do is throw a quickball at it, and you are pretty much gaurenteed a catch.

I'd say Latios/Latias were the hardest. The Legendary cats were tough, but I never could seem to find those Phsycic dragons when I went looking for them.

As for the R/B Birds, You just had to get the HP low and then throw ultraballs at them until you got lucky. Wasn't really any strategy to it back then. That is unless you did the Missingo trick and got 100 masterballs.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #20
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Giratina in Platinum. Lower it's health, put it to sleep, and it still manages to either kill my whole team or killed itself via Struggle because of it's moves having low PP.

Entei or Raikou in HGSS, they still ran away WHILE ASLEEP. And Quick Balls did nothing.

Groudon or Kyogre in RS, they're strong, have a low catch rate, and it's required to catch them.

Belldum are hard too, because they only have Take Down and have a catch rate of 3 (The same as Mewtwo and Arceus), so using False Swipe won't work unless you give youself a Lagging Tail (So you move last) immediately switch to a Ghost type.

Hell, Roaming Pokemon in general.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 11-16-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote