Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Lightbulb Batman Beyond

the next batman series after the animated one it has 2 movies in it and connection to the justice league series anyone remember this one ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Batman Beyond

I watched Batman Beyond:Return of the Joker today!

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

was it the uncut version ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Yes it was....no offense to the cencored one but like the uncut one better.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 11-15-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The uncut one is the one where
Spoiler:
the brainwashed Tim Drake(Robin at the time) shoots the Joker instead of having Joker get electrocuted offscreen?
If so, yeah, I do like that version of the scene better. It just had so much more emotion in it.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the question is why wouldn't u like the uncut one better what was different about the censored one ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #7
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
The uncut one is the one where
Spoiler:
the brainwashed Tim Drake(Robin at the time) shoots the Joker instead of having Joker get electrocuted offscreen?
If so, yeah, I do like that version of the scene better. It just had so much more emotion in it.
Yep thats the one

Old 11-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
the question is why wouldn't u like the uncut one better what was different about the censored one ?
What do you mean?

Old 11-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Glad the Batman Beyond comic series returns soon
cover of issue 1 below
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
cover of issue 1 below
Spoiler:

nice.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
What do you mean?
i never seen the edited verison of the movie
Quote:
cover of issue 1 below
Spoiler:

wow.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #12
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i never seen the edited verison of the movie

wow.
Well as Rasengan stated....In the edited version Joker gets electrocuted instead of shot....You dont see Batman get stabbed in the leg,the Ha Ha coloring is purple instead of red....and last thing i know of is Joker calls Wayne something else instead of Batfart

Old 11-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #13
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
cover of issue 1 below
Spoiler:

Did the comic get made because of the cartoon or is it the other way around?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Did the comic get made because of the cartoon or is it the other way around?
it was made because of the large fan base of the cartoon wanting it

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #15
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

They should reboot the show then and make new episodes.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #16
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

they once planed a live action Batman Beyond movie but it's been on hold for a few years

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Eh, i wouldn't mind a liv action movie, but i still think a Series would also be good. Even a game, since the one for the 64 was horrible >____>

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #18
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the suit appears as an alternate costume in often in games with Batman

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #19
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well yeah i know that. But they should have a game based on him.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #20
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

he is harder to make a game for since he flys and stuff

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here