Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #381
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #29 - I hope TBC doesn't close us!

it was more figuratively than literally. but ono actually did
Old 11-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #382
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
it was more figuratively than literally. but ono actually did
Yes Ono did that too, he was sort of guilty on that sadly. But only few ever did.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 11-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #383
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
I'm pretty confident in my views in of the fact I watched the entire Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Z Series, and Dragon Ball GT.
that's nice to know..this basically confirms you aren't familiar with the primary canon at all

Quote:
Why am I here? Because you influenced someone I debate with regularly into thinking I'm a troll. When your language in this post obviously shows you are just that.
if any body believes you are a troll it's because of your own actions all I can do is point out what I perceive as incredible misconduct I have no influence beyond the validity of my arguments..and maybe that should tell you something

Quote:
My points were entirely valid. Which is why you countered mainly by saying "No".
no they weren't I countered them with more than just one liners

Quote:
"There is one land mass on the entire planet" -This is what you said. Logical or illogical?
I said going by canon the only place that has sentient life is one continent and nothing disproves that..you ignoring population arguments all that does not change it

Quote:
You're one of the remaining trolls in the BG.
Hardly

Quote:
After FFS was banned you are just about the next best thing. You talk big and challenge the mods and yet you post on less than 5% of the threads made today.
of course I do? what nonsense is this? why the hell would i post in every single thread? nonsense..i post in the ones that hold my interest and i am obligated to do nothing less

Quote:
You're a dying debater who wasn't very good to begin with.
I'm very active i may not be here 24/7 but I frequent many forums..and thus my time is divided

as for my skill - you aren't qualified to rate it the substance of your posts only reaffirms that

Quote:
By god, cheer up kiddo.
poor mans attempt to save face is irrelevant - you are actively duping such action makes you beneath addressing there's nothing more contemptible for a vs debater to do unless he was unfairly banned
Old 11-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #384
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nonsense? You asked me why I was here.

You're telling me to leave the BG discussion thread when I post nearly 95% more than you, and have been here longer than you.

Dude, you're no where near active. I come here once every few days, read over threads I haven't seen you post in weeks-months until today.

All you do is post here complaining to the mods, instead of actually participating in the debating process. You stated weeks ago you would leave, and yet you're still here.

Probably because you feel you need to defeat all logic by saying

"Goku powers up, and every human dies"

For someone who's read the canon material of both verses, I'm quite confident you're entirely wrong.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-13-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #385
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nonsense? You asked me why I was here.
and I expected an answer not you blaming some one else for your own problems and current situation - This is on you pal man up and accept that fact if your comrade thinks your a troll it's because of what you did

Quote:
You're telling me to leave the BG discussion thread when I post nearly 95% more than you, and have been here longer than you.
your join date and post count have zero value given your current antics

Quote:
Dude, you're no where near active.
not so much here no, but like I said i post on topics that hold my interest which every one doesthis place isn't very versatile when it comes to knowledge and topics made

Quote:
I come here once every few days, read over threads I haven't seen you post in weeks-months until today.
having been taken to the chopping blocks recently due to my actions of course not, I couldn't actually get on until yesterday genius and I've got a job a life..and little ones to look after every now and again

Quote:
All you do is post here complaining to the mods, instead of actually participating in the debating process.
I've been apart of much of what happened here..as for my complaining to the mods maybe you don;'t get it I wont suck up to any one I don't care who you are if you do something that threatens the stability of the forum I am going to call you on it..no matter who you are because the continued quality and evolution and improvement of the battlegrounds is more important than any one member and no..trolls no wankers or misguided antics from any one staff or member alike should get in the way of that.

Quote:
You stated weeks ago you would leave, and yet you're still here.
because I decided running in the face what was happening was stupid and an act of cowardice I decided to remain and help this place

Jesus even TBC one the staff members I slammed the most has said I care about this place

Quote:
Probably because you feel you need to defeat all logic by saying
do you know how little value your use of the word logic has in the face of your actions?

Quote:
"Goku powers up, and every human dies"
no what I said was 'he throws a nappaesque energy spike and every one dies"

Quote:
For someone who's read the canon material of both verses, I'm quite confident you're entirely wrong.
my issue- your a sock puppet your current existence on this forum as an alt makes you a liar by merely existing and posting..duping = dishonesty you have zero credibility by default

also what really happened you little revisionist you, is that you failed to prove that in the thread got mad threw a temper-tantrum...got it locked..then came in here BAWWING and basically you've killed the convo

brilliant job Dupe you are totally and positively helping this place recover from it's rutt by driving away good quality posters I mean Shikamaru Nara is already talking about leaving because of stunts like this...I mean seriously now and you have the nerve to attack me..that's what amusing.

also your little comparing me to dudmeister? I'm an all together different monster and when you make stupid posts and trollish arguments and I'm around to see it..I will attack you and I wont stop until you grow up learn and change your ways or quit posting here or get banned for misconduct

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 11-13-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #386
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Old 11-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #387
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
man what ever happened to Eddie Griffin? he had one of the best upn style comedies in the 90's and then he dropped off the face of the earth
Old 11-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #388
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Yo Dawgs, i heard you like Discussing about Trolls in the battle grounds

So we put a BG Convo in a BG Convo

So you can discuss about trolls while you discuss about trolls.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 11-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #389
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
man what ever happened to Eddie Griffin? he had one of the best upn style comedies in the 90's and then he dropped off the face of the earth
It's called bad management. It happens to the best of them.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #390
Isoteen
Chunin

Threw a temper tantrum?

Dude, you're language on that thread was much more insulting.

What I stated was your logic was deserving of psychological treatment, and a fierce punch in the face.

Which it was.

I'm not here to make it recover. My initial burst at the mods was due to the fact of the unjust treatment of many of the users, not the survival of the BG.

No argument you made on this thread lead to any changes whatsoever, you received the same treatment I did. "You're crying and I don't care" By the mods.

It's surviving without you, trust me on that, you lone wolf you.

If you're talking about credibility, you need to establish some before downgrading mine.

You're a ghost to most of the BGverse.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-13-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #391
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You know if this was about a year ago when I actually cared. I would instigate the hell out of this.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #392
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Threw a temper tantrum?
still doing it

Quote:
Dude, you're language on that thread was much more insulting.
I don't pull any punches no sir but it's never personal it's designed to separate the people who will never learn and just get furious and start trolling because it usually ends up with them disctedited or banned or quitting..and the people who will learn after they gradually calm down and become valued productive quality members.

Quote:
What I stated was your logic was deserving of psychological treatment, and a fierce punch in the face.
and the fact that you failed catastrophically to disprove it and in your own words 'got people to think i was a troll" says all that can be said to the validity of this part of the post

Quote:
Which it was.
then why did you fail so hard and get so angry?

Quote:
I'm not here to make it recover.
Quote:
not the survival of the BG.
then you have no value

Quote:
No argument you made on this thread lead to any changes whatsoever, you received the same treatment I did. "You're crying and I don't care" By the mods.
that was one of the possible outcomes of any of us trying yup

Quote:
It's surviving without you, trust me on that, you lone wolf you.
when dudmeister got demodded this place collapsed into fantards and pure wank...this place cannot survive with out dedicated anti troll based posters..whether that happens to be me or some one else or hopefully eventually a group of other posters does not change this fact

Quote:
If you're talking about credibility, you need to establish some before downgrading mine.
oh lord...HAHAHA wow..holy cow you are funnier than bill hicks boy howdy

Quote:
You're a ghost to most of the BGverse.
am I supposed to give a damn about this? when the average BGer thinks they can take Grizzly bears out with Samurai swords and that Luffy is a good match for the hulk?

when this forum matures a bit more maybe that'll be an insult

Quote:
It's called bad management. It happens to the best of them.
ah so it wasn't blow and sexual harassment like with Martin Lawrence?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #393
Isoteen
Chunin

Quote:
You know if this was about a year ago when I actually cared. I would instigate the hell out of this.
Assuming you were actually here for a year, your join date obviously contradicts that possibly, my friend.

^Anti-troll? The post above obviously shows you're far from that.

Not sure why you're laughing, you have less than 900 posts in over 2 years posting.

Please, explain how you have any credibility whatsoever?

Well it was mainly posted to show how irrelevant anything you do really is.

You literally have changed nothing since you joined.

The fact you individually quote my entire post in order to attack it like a sure troll is evidence enough.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-13-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #394
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

ah so it wasn't blow and sexual harassment like with Martin Lawrence?
That or blowing all of his money.
Quote:
Assuming you were actually here for a year, your join date obviously contradicts that possibly, my friend.

Not sure why you're laughing, you have less than 850 posts in over 2 years posting.

Well it was mainly posted to show how irrelevant anything you do really is.

You literally have changed nothing since you joined.

You might want keep your conversation directed at Immortal I play at little rougher than him.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #395
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
and yet you think a Nappa level character can't wipe the entire place out with a few city busters oi

Quote:
Not sure why you're laughing, you have less than 850 posts in over 2 years posting.
I'm laughing because you seem to think your join date and post count makes you valuable or that it means you carry more weight than others nothing could be further from the truth.

your only as valuable as your last argument and yours have been catastrophically terrible and trollish

Quote:
you answered that question yourself when you ran in here to BAWW at me..if you seriously think I can convince people your a troll..my credibility is obviously top notch: Either that or I have mind control powers

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 11-13-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #396
Isoteen
Chunin

If by playing you mean having even less posts than him, then you've yet to leave time out.

Again, not sure why either of you are posting on a BG discussion thread, you are entirely inactive and have done nothing for the survival of the Battle Ground.

I'm posting join dates and posts mainly because you think of yourself as the king of debating, the only one who actually cares about it, when you don't even participate.

You're a posting contradiction. Why do you even care what happens here, it's amazing.

Laughing from you is like watching a monkey dance around when I peal the banana.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-13-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:19 PM   #397
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You might want keep your conversation directed at Immortal I play at little rougher than him.
so rough..so rough I almost couldn't shout the safety word
Old 11-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #398
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If by playing you mean having even less posts than him, then you've yet to leave time out.
i'm sorry did I log onto Gaia or something? what is this juvenile garbage?

Quote:
Again, not sure why either of you are posting on a BG discussion thread, you are entirely inactive and have done nothing for the survival of the Battle Ground.
I've gotten more trolls to melt down and then get banned then any other poster here..my record stands as a testament to how much of a damn I give

Quote:
I'm posting join dates and posts mainly because you think of yourself as the king of debating, the only one who actually cares about it, when you don't even participate.
well DL came out and said he has lost the capacity to give a so IDK why your even talking about that..as for me your not impressing me..your just bawwing some more even the freaken Admin who I PM'ed the most with my views when the crap went down admitted I care about this place

Quote:
You're a posting contradiction. Why do you even care what happens here, it's amazing.
because I actually want this place to improve over time..

Quote:
Laughing from you is like watching a monkey dance around when I peal the banana.
yeah you completely lost all measure of self respect and sanity at this point I'm pretty sure any future opinions of either of us..whether they be positive or negative..are going to be solidified by posts like the one you just made
Old 11-13-2011, 09:28 PM   #399
Isoteen
Chunin

I'm amazed you didn't "haHAHA" in this post.

Apparently the monkey insult put a stop to it.

But no, you have done nothing more than I and several others have done, which changed nothing.

The next we debate will probably be months from now, since you're the most inactive debater on the entire forum. And apparently rarely leave this thread.

"Wanting this place to improve" means adding input and actually participating. You're full of it, move on.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-13-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #400
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah pretty sure it's somebody trolling. Well I atleast hope it somebody trolling. Otherwise down syndrome has started to spread rapidly.

@Isoteen I hear you bro.
Closed Thread