Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #81
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Skyrim!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
i need to find more shouts, only got the 3 lvls of that force one, the whirlwind, and a fire one
You have to go into dungeons to find one.

But if you don't wanna do that, Riften gives you a quest to kill a dragon that has a word near it. It should be Apathy iirc, gives you a fear one. You'll also get another shout that you learn from the graybeards, and the second word of fire, and another one in a main story quest later.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #82
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'm not really doing much of the story, so i'm guessing the graybeards meet you again sometime after that infiltration party?
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #83
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
i'm not really doing much of the story, so i'm guessing the graybeards meet you again sometime after that infiltration party?
They meet you again after you go to a temple (which has a word too iirc)

Anyways the Dark Brotherhood have a word in their base as well, Marked for death.

Oh and you'll learn another one after you recover something very special for someone. (this is the best shout for defeating dragons)

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 11-13-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #84
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

what's with all these mages attacking me when a dragon arrives
Old 11-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #85
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
what's with all these mages attacking me when a dragon arrives
Where are you on the map? If you're near a thing that looks like a fort or cave you're likely near an enemies camp. Besides you don't need to rush at dragons they'll attack nearly EVERYTHING before they attack you.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #86
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

No they're like natural forces (forgot the name)

Was going from mixwater mill, then a dragon came and it attacked me (not really a human, but it happened twice now). They were like ganging me
Old 11-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #87
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
No they're like natural forces (forgot the name)

Was going from mixwater mill, then a dragon came and it attacked me (not really a human, but it happened twice now). They were like ganging me
I dunno about that, I just know that sometimes dragons can aggro stuff and the when it engages you, the aggro switches. Plus those Natural Forces hang around mills and stuff iirc that's where I see them.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #88
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Do dragons randomly appear sometimes? or are they only at word walls?

Finding the word walls is so cool. Seeing the word glow and then go inside you is soooo epicccc

Btw, whats the best race/class for a beginner? I'm a warrior Redguard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #89
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Do dragons randomly appear sometimes? or are they only at word walls?

Finding the word walls is so cool. Seeing the word glow and then go inside you is soooo epicccc
Dragons appear randomly. One time I was walking to this one location and got attacked 4 times on my way by dragons, I had to keep going back to my house to put the skins and bones away so I could run.

However the randomly appearing dragons don't usually have names. However if you want to hunt dragons before you fight the final antagonist, I would pick up the map the tells where the dragons are (if you get to the part you'll know what I'm talking about) when you get the map it tells where they are. But most will still randomly attack, hell you can look up in the sky and see them flying, though they won't attack unless you hear them roar and the controller vibrates.

It depends on your preference really, I like dark elves mostly cause you can sneak around and one shot people with a bow.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #90
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

P.S. Skyrim owns
Old 11-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #91
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Yes, it owns so much. When I play this game I can't put it down.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #92
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

school is a waste of skyrim time
Old 11-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #93
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Life is a waste of Skyrim. Spend it slaying dragons and backstabbing the Brotherhood's targets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #94
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I haven't gotten into it that much.. so far I give it a 7.5/10. But then again i've only done one dungeon. And it was a sidequest lulz Once the game picks up I know i'll be addicted.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #95
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I basically have been slaughtering both sides. One side is racist the other side is like a cult.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #96
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

What do I miss by not playing Skyrim.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #97
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Five hundred or so hours of slaying dragons, stalking rich playboys, acting as a mercenary assassin, casting bears up in flames, ruining or helping racist cults prosper, narrowing down the local dragon population, having kids with an ogre, acting like a jackass in stores by constantly hassling down the prices, stealing apples and butterscotch from caves inhabited by insane wizards, etc etc.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #98
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm a level 30. By the way, where's the dark brotherhood?
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #99
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Are there 1 hit stealth kills or just a damage multiplier for backstabs?
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #100
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
I'm a level 30. By the way, where's the dark brotherhood?
It shows you if you do the quest chain.

And jeez you level fast, I've been focusing on quests so I haven't leveled as much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Are there 1 hit stealth kills or just a damage multiplier for backstabs?
Multipliers, but if you level up sneak you can get like 13x damage multipliers with daggers, and a six time one with backstabs.

Tags
dragons, elder scrolls, ps3, skyrim, xbox