Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #12441
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurii Kisate View Post
((I'm gonna get together with Ren and fix everything. Everything.))
(( Good that is what we need... No what we need are Chunin! Everyone escept you, ren, and nick. Everyone are Genin. >.>))
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #12442
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

"Ashurii..."

Suiren's tone became harsh and extremely serious, yet cautious simultaneously. The sternness boldly evident in her voice was often unused, yet it was currently making its presence known.

"Ashurii. Stop. If you don't, I can, and will, immobilize you. You know full well what I'm capable of, especially when it comes to that." Hazel orbs narrowed to slits, the brunette arising, albeit slowly. Her hair had fallen from its usual ponytail, and Ren quickly tied it back once more so the brown strands were no longer falling into her face, obscuring her vision. "That goes for you as well, Sidonay. You may be using gravity to your advantage here, but I certainly have not revealed everything... The Phases get... Some special training." Taking a sizable breath, the teen continued.

"It isn't too late to stop, and you know that. Remember... Despite how it may be presented to you, this is the truth of the matter. We grew in this Village together, you and I. Despite how tempting it may be to reap this land of the misguided souls that it now fosters, it simply cannot be done. We're supposed to be like the guardians of this place now. We're Phases. Shouldn't we keep that in mind, instead of purging the Land of Light until it becomes the Land of Blood?"

Heavily striding toward her comrade in arms and life, Ren gazed upon the kunoichi whom she considered an older sister. "C'mon..." Shifting her gaze between Ash and Sidonay, her brows, once furrowed, relaxed slightly. "You both know you're better than this."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #12443
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( Yeah, we're working on it ATM. ))

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 11-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #12444
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
(( Yeah, we're working on it ATM. ))
((Good. ^^ I think everyone will be happier once you do))
Old 11-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #12445
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
"Ashurii..."

Suiren's tone became harsh and extremely serious, yet cautious simultaneously. The sternness boldly evident in her voice was often unused, yet it was currently making its presence known.

"Ashurii. Stop. If you don't, I can, and will, immobilize you. You know full well what I'm capable of, especially when it comes to that." Hazel orbs narrowed to slits, the brunette arising, albeit slowly. Her hair had fallen from its usual ponytail, and Ren quickly tied it back once more so the brown strands were no longer falling into her face, obscuring her vision. "That goes for you as well, Sidonay. You may be using gravity to your advantage here, but I certainly have not revealed everything... The Phases get... Some special training." Taking a sizable breath, the teen continued.

"It isn't too late to stop, and you know that. Remember... Despite how it may be presented to you, this is the truth of the matter. We grew in this Village together, you and I. Despite how tempting it may be to reap this land of the misguided souls that it now fosters, it simply cannot be done. We're supposed to be like the guardians of this place now. We're Phases. Shouldn't we keep that in mind, instead of purging the Land of Light until it becomes the Land of Blood?"

Heavily striding toward her comrade in arms and life, Ren gazed upon the kunoichi whom she considered an older sister. "C'mon..." Shifting her gaze between Ash and Sidonay, her brows, once furrowed, relaxed slightly. "You both know you're better than this."
Ignis heard what Ren said, "Special training, huh?.." He said. Ignis then became serious and turned his attention to Sidonay and Ashurii, "Either you end this fight or I do it myself." He said.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #12446
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Ignis heard what Ren said, "Special training, huh?.." He said. Ignis then became serious and turned his attention to Sidonay and Ashurii, "Either you end this fight or I do it myself." He said.
"No, fighting will get us no where," said Kara "We were so close, if it wasn't for Sidonay the battle would be over now."
Old 11-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #12447
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"No, fighting will get us no where," said Kara "We were so close, if it wasn't for Sidonay the battle would be over now."
Ignis smirked, "I have my ways," He said to Kara. Ignis did a few handsigns, "Solar Style: Plunge all into darkness." he used. The moonlight started to disappear, slowly bringing darkness to this side of the world, "Now either you stop fighting or turn this side of the Earth into a barren wasteland. You have 20 seconds to decide before it happens." he said.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #12448
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ignis smirked, "I have my ways," He said to Kara. Ignis did a few handsigns, "Solar Style: Plunge all into darkness." he used. The moonlight started to disappear, slowly bringing darkness to this side of the world, "Now either you stop fighting or turn this side of the Earth into a barren wasteland. You have 20 seconds to decide before it happens." he said.
Kara sighed "Why don't you listen?! Why don't men listen! They are so stuborn!!!" thought Kara.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #12449
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Lone was watching from a tree, "This is fun to watch......"

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #12450
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone was watching from a tree, "This is fun to watch......"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara sighed "Why don't you listen?! Why don't men listen! They are so stuborn!!!" thought Kara.
Ignis looked at Lone, "Lone, come here." he said, preparing to him something.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #12451
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Ignis looked at Lone, "Lone, come here." he said, preparing to him something.
Lone landed on the ground walking toward Ignis, "What is it?"

Old 11-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #12452
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Lone landed on the ground walking toward Ignis, "What is it?"
Ignis cleared his throat, "I forgot to tell you that in exchange for your newly gained Kishin powers, you have to work for me." He said.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #12453
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ignis cleared his throat, "I forgot to tell you that in exchange for your newly gained Kishin powers, you have to work for me." He said.
Lone laughed a little, "Is that so?" He asked with a cold tone, "What would you want me to do anyway?

Old 11-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #12454
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Lone laughed a little, "Is that so?" He asked with a cold tone, "What would you want me to do anyway?
Ignis smirked, "You will be my personal assassin." he said.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #12455
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hmp," said Kara as her she listened to their coversation with her sharp hearing.
"I ain't never going to work for him, he have to toture me before I serve him," thought Kara.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #12456
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ignis smirked, "You will be my personal assassin." he said.
Lone smirked, "And what if I don't agree?" He said with a cold tone.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #12457
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Lone smirked, "And what if I don't agree?" He said with a cold tone.
Ignis smirked evilly, "Then I might just revoke your Kishin powers." he said.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #12458
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ignis smirked evilly, "Then I might just revoke your Kishin powers." he said.
"I'd kill you before that could happen." Lone said with a cold tone, "Yet this job might be fun."

Old 11-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #12459
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

Raising her hands until they were horizontally in front of her, as though she were about to cast a spell, Ren furrowed her brow slightly more. "All of you. Just stop it. Threatening to do one violent thing to provoke the cancellation of another gets nothing done." On her fingertips, an icy glow emerged, chilling the air around the digits.

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 11-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #12460
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"I'd kill you before that could happen." Lone said with a cold tone, "Yet this job might be fun."
"Not if I use telekinesis on you first." Said Ignis coldly "Oh but it is."