Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #41
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do you hate Sasuke?

Now, yes. Very much so.
Ch 480.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Yuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #42
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

in episode 143 he reminisced about team 7, and when he fought orochimaru he said he hated how orochimaru toyed with people and used them for his own personal gains. also, remember that he said he wanted to kill the person who helped itachi destroy the uchiha, which was madara. however, madara approached him right away after itachi's death, so he couldnt really plan his next move. he had no idea that the madara uchiha was also responsible, so i think he knows he's outmatched. so right now he wants to keep close to madara and he mite kill him when he gets the chance.
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #43
Kaen Mikami
Chunin Exam Participant

Kaen Mikami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do you like or hate Sasuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassie View Post
I really want to know why everyone hate and despise him? and why everyone say he is an id*ot, dumb, jerk, backstabber, betrayer, emo, emotionless, selfish, always being pawned, stupid, ***hole, or any of those things.

I think
Sasuke is just a poor innocent mind who all people lies to, and no one can understand what he is fighting to. I don't support all his ideas in a 100% but I think he is just lost on his thoughts and don't know who to trust, cause well everyone lie to him.. I'm not his fan, but he is not stupid, but I think of him as an innocent mind.

What do you think about Sasuke?
I love Sasuke, and I can't understand all the hate either. People have no empathy for all he's been through.

Naruto fandom hates on two characters, Hidan and Sasuke. Everything they do is held to the highest condemnation, while everyone else's sins are excused and forgiven. It's unfair, hypocritical, and senseless.

Kaen Mikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #44
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaen Mikami View Post
I love Sasuke, and I can't understand all the hate either. People have no empathy for all he's been through.

Naruto fandom hates on two characters, Hidan and Sasuke. Everything they do is held to the highest condemnation, while everyone else's sins are excused and forgiven. It's unfair, hypocritical, and senseless.

read chapter 480 thats all im saying

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #45
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Reasons I dislike Sasuke:

-Weak-Minded: He always thinks he is the one using people, but really there using him [Ex: Madara Manga: Any]
-Pysco: He would risk/do anything to get his revenge [Ex: Danzou Manga: 480]
-Revenge: He lived his life with feeling nothing but revenge; no hope or anything, and has no real plan once he gets his revenge
-User: He uses his own teammates as sacrifices.
-Out-of-Reach: He's so far gone, he even tells Gaara in the Five-Kage arc he is; there's nothing more that can be done.
-Never done: No matter what he says, after the revenge he gets, he'll always find some reason for more.
-Bonds: Even after SASUKE killed Itachi he blamed KONOHA for Itachi's death, saying he won't follow his brothers path, he wants Konoha to suffer; as much as they have.

These are some of the reasons I really DISLIKE Sasuke Uchiha, sorry, this is how I truely feel with some facts to back it up.
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #46
Kaen Mikami
Chunin Exam Participant

Kaen Mikami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
read chapter 480 thats all im saying
Well, I don't read Naruto anymore, but I do know that nothing Sasuke can do will ever make me turn on him. I support what he's doing. Since Shikamaru was allowed to brutally torture Hidan for revenge and get joy out of it, then I want Sasuke to get his revenge and then some, and be as happy as a clam because of it.

I want equality and fairness in Naruto, but there will never be, thus why I stopped reading almost 2 years ago.

Kaen Mikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #47
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Well I don't hate him but I lost respect for him in the latest chapter.
After all he is the reason Naruto is so strong.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #48
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

Reasons I dont hate Sasuke:

When battling Haku he protected Naruto from the needles she threw when they were trapped in her jutsu.

Sasuke said "I wont let you hurt my friends" and told Naruto to run away when Naruto was fighting Gaara in the Chunin Arc.

He fought Orochimaru in the Chunins to protect Sakura.

He spared Naruto's life when he defeated him at the Final Valley.

In Shippuden he vanished with Kabuto and Orochimaru and spared Naruto and his teammates lives.

He killed Orochimaru,Deidara, and Itachi. Naruto hates them all he wish they were dead and Sasuke accomplished that. That is probably why Naruto likes him still.

You may still not like Sasuke even if he did these nice deeds but these are reasons why I dont hate him.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #49
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.

Especially after the recent chapter. He's falling deeper and deeper into the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
Spoiler:
In Shippuden he vanished with Kabuto and Orochimaru and spared Naruto and his teammates lives.

He killed Orochimaru,Deidara, and Itachi. Naruto hates them all he wish they were dead and Sasuke accomplished that. That is probably why Naruto likes him still.

You may still not like Sasuke even if he did these nice deeds but these are reasons why I dont hate him.
There are only two of those that happened in Shippuden, which is when Sasuke finally turned evil.

Spoiler:
He only spared Team 7's lives at the reunion because Orochimaru and Kabuto convinced him that Konoha could help him with Akatsuki.

Sasuke didn't really kill Orochimaru, Deidara, OR Itachi, and he wasn't intending to kill Deidara in the first place. Orochimaru was still alive in Sasuke's body even after Sasuke defeated him, then he was sealed away by Itachi's Susano'o; Deidara blew himself up, and Itachi died of an illness. Also, Sasuke didn't defeat them to help Konoha, he only defeated them to advance his own goals. Naruto probably likes him because of the brotherly bond they used to share, and he can't let go of it.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 01-29-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #50
Hyou Ookami
Academy Graduate

Hyou Ookami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hate sasuke because he acts like hes the best and what comes first is killing itachi
Spoiler:
which he did
also why cant he just go back to the leaf i mean everyone would be happier and then naruto wouldnt freak out wait sasuke say out of konoha for a while longer. hehehe

Favorite Pairning: Train and Saya
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

isnt he cuuuute
Hyou Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #51
angelalai
Freshmen Academy Student

angelalai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to angelalai

of course not.i love him.he's really cool.
he cares about his parnters,say Karin.he loves his family.
he doesn't enjoy killing poeple.just revange......
angelalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #52
Final Valley
Genin

Final Valley is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not at all, I think Sasuke has very reason to do what he's doing... I'm honestly on the Akatsuki side of Naruto not because they're "cool" but because they have reason behind it all.

"I left the village."
"Everyone betrayed me."
"I became an avenger and declared war on the Hidden Leaf Village."
"And I lost..."
"At that place which became known as the Final Valley."

- Tobi Uchiha -
Final Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #53
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasuke sucks major ass.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #54
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't hate him but he has become a bit of a douche. He needs to grow up and see why Itachi did what he did otherwise he is tarnishing his brother's image.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #55
MistALLDay
Apprentice Genin

MistALLDay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont hate him at all, hes cool,calm and collected, cool jutsus and what not. not my favorite but hes up there.
MistALLDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #56
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yes yes oh god yes i hate him
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #57
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
Sasuke sucks major ass.
best character in the series and hes the reason shippuden exists

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #58
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
best character in the series and hes the reason shippuden exists
no he's not
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 11-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #59
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

um yes he is have u even watched the original naruto ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #60
Kakashi11
Chunin

yeah but it was cuse they

1. wanted to continue the story

2. it was naruto becoming the "strongest ninja ever"

only a bit of it was sasuke

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers