Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #6301
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Would you make out with the naruto character above you?

LMAO maybe... if he shows me the awesome whack a mole jutsu... xD

Rock Lee

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:40 AM   #6302
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

No, and the same answer for anyone of the same gender.(Yes, EVEN HAKU!)

Kakashi?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:59 AM   #6303
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yup, I guess so..
Chiyo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #6304
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

what the hell?! NO!

Ebisu

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:25 PM   #6305
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nope

jiraiya

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:22 AM   #6306
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

No thanks.. I don't want to get any strange disease... xD

Kakashi

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 11-12-2011, 02:33 AM   #6307
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

He doesn't have a disease! Don't do my homie Jiraiya like that.
Kakashi's cool but he ain't THAT cool to make me change teams. >>

Kiba?

Old 11-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #6308
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

No not into other guys.XD

Itachi
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #6309
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
He doesn't have a disease! Don't do my homie Jiraiya like that.
Kakashi's cool but he ain't THAT cool to make me change teams. >>

Kiba?
I dunno CYL Kakashi seems to have Iruka and Tenzo in his grasp... xD Jiraiya is a playboy which = diseases.. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
No not into other guys.XD

Itachi
O_O YES! >.>
Sakura

Old 11-12-2011, 02:40 AM   #6310
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ummm sure.

Deidara
Old 11-12-2011, 02:43 AM   #6311
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
I dunno CYL Kakashi seems to have Iruka and Tenzo in his grasp... xD Jiraiya is a playboy which = diseases.. xD

O_O YES! >.>
Sakura
Iruka hung around a young boy and was his best friend for the entire season. Yamato has another dude's DNA implanted into him...'nuff said. =p

Sakura? Maybe... she isn't so repelling as she first was...

Kabuto?

Quote:
Ummm sure.

Deidara
NO

Old 11-12-2011, 02:46 AM   #6312
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ewwww no.

Sasuke
Old 11-12-2011, 02:47 AM   #6313
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

CYL when I made that comment about Kakashi, Iruka, and Tenzo I was referring to all the fan made videos on youtube.. xD
HELL NO to Kabuto and DEIDARA<--- I said I would hang out with him, not make out with him.. xD
Yes to Sasuke... brothers are awesome.. xD

Anko

Old 11-12-2011, 02:48 AM   #6314
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sure why not.XD

Kakashi
Old 11-12-2011, 02:51 AM   #6315
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
CYL when I made that comment about Kakashi, Iruka, and Tenzo I was referring to all the fan made videos on youtube.. xD
HELL NO to Kabuto and DEIDARA<--- I said I would hang out with him, not make out with him.. xD
Yes to Sasuke... brothers are awesome.. xD

Anko
Oh xD lol.

Dream come true...

Quote:
Sure why not.XD

Kakashi
Nope nope.

Chojuro?

Old 11-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #6316
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hell no.

Kisame
Old 11-12-2011, 02:59 AM   #6317
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Ewww SHARK/FISH/Man hybrid NOW WAY! Of course he might be better than that damn walking, talkling aloe vera/ venus fly trap/ man hybrid.. xD

Hinata

Old 11-12-2011, 03:01 AM   #6318
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hell yeah.

Sasori
Old 11-12-2011, 03:02 AM   #6319
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No. no, and nope.

Mei?

Old 11-12-2011, 03:05 AM   #6320
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ummm not sure.

Ino