Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2011, 05:26 AM   #321
The Sixth Hokage
Veteran Chunin
 
The Sixth Hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Konoha
Posts: 1,222
Rep Power: 6
The Sixth Hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
When I said I can't see the 2000 episode thing, I meant manga wise. Filler shouldn't make it a problem. But cannon wise with the manga...not so much.
Well i didn't excluded the fillers, if it goes to 2000, probably there will be 200 fillers
The Sixth Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #322
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but how would hinata be able to controll Naruto better than Sakura? Hinata would more than most likely blush and faint when he looked at her. While he'd back off it were Sakura telling him to stop. I just don't get NH logic sometimes...no offence.
Its different when you are officially a couple, its that you see this person everyday and that faint thing i think its more like a comedy stuff like Sakura punching Naruto and stuff. Here is one, tell me why didn't she faint when she officially exposed her feeling to Naruto when he was fighting against Nagato?

Sakura would be a great couple for Naruto and if that happen i wouldn't be surprised at all. She is a great character with useful abilities, but she is still in to Sasuke, she even wanted to go with Sasuke knowing his plans destroying Konoha and killing Naruto. When she is going to stop chasing after Sasuke her time maybe will be already up, same for Sasuke, he used all his chances coming back to Konoha so its predictable that he is going to die because there is no way back for him or if Sasuke realized what he have done, he would probably just live somewhere else with Sakura maybe and that would be the end of it.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-10-2011 at 09:01 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #323
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Its different when you are officially a couple, its that you see this person everyday and that faint thing i think its more like a comedy stuff like Sakura punching Naruto and stuff. Here is one, tell me why didn't she faint when she officially exposed her feeling to Naruto when he was fighting against Nagato?

Sakura would be a great couple for Naruto and if that happen i wouldn't be surprised at all. She is a great character with useful abilities, but she is still in to Sasuke, she even wanted to go with Sasuke knowing his plans destroying Konoha and killing Naruto. When she is going to stop chasing after Sasuke her time maybe will be already up, same for Sasuke, he used all his chances coming back to Konoha so its predictable that he is going to die because there is no way back for him or if Sasuke realized what he have done, he would probably just live somewhere else with Sakura maybe and that would be the end of it.
The first part I have to agree with.

However, the second...not so much.
Sakura is still into Sasuke indeed, but she WASN'T planning on joining him! She was trying to get close enough to stab him and end it all right there (btw, this is if you're reffuring to the Shippuden thingy. If it's in part one you're probably right. I never really saw the entire first part of the serise) But still, Sakura's confessinon was...mostly true my own oppenion here. She thought Naruto was suffering because of the promice and thought he still wanted to bring Sasuke back. Turns out it wasn't about the promice anymore and wants Sasuke back for himself (in a way)

Anyway, Sakura wasn't going to join Sasuke. Possibly in part one, but not here lol that's pretty much just basic common since.
"If I kill Sasuke now it's all over." That's what I'm pretty much basing it from.

I believe Saskura will confess (or Naruto) before too long.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 11-10-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #324
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Kishi is only taking next week off. It appears that Disney either put the series on hiatus or has totally dropped it from their programming. Viz Media is still selling the uncut box sets if you collect those. You can also watch the english version online. The Japanese version is FAR ahead of the english dub version. Today's episode (#236) is called "Friends you can count on".
I don't buy the manga lol. The nearest library that sells it would be 100 miles from me. I don't live in a city like you probably do...I live on a farm...a verry sucky lonely farm.

I read the manga on the web so, there ya go lol.
But I read two weeks on another site, but oh well

And I actually prefure the eng dubbs actually. I just like their voices better and they REALLY match the characters...plust it's a hell of a lot fullier lol. Not gonna lie there.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #325
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
The first part I have to agree with.

However, the second...not so much.
Sakura is still into Sasuke indeed, but she WASN'T planning on joining him! She was trying to get close enough to stab him and end it all right there (btw, this is if you're reffuring to the Shippuden thingy. If it's in part one you're probably right. I never really saw the entire first part of the serise) But still, Sakura's confessinon was...mostly true my own oppenion here. She thought Naruto was suffering because of the promice and thought he still wanted to bring Sasuke back. Turns out it wasn't about the promice anymore and wants Sasuke back for himself (in a way)

Anyway, Sakura wasn't going to join Sasuke. Possibly in part one, but not here lol that's pretty much just basic common since.
"If I kill Sasuke now it's all over." That's what I'm pretty much basing it from.

I believe Saskura will confess (or Naruto) before too long.
Not really i don't think so, she could off stabbed him when she ran behind him under the bridge, Sakura's confession is really fake.

She said it her self "The fool is in love with me... so let me do it..."and thats on 459 pg. 14 before her probably fake confession, but i think feelings is building up inside her about Naruto.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-11-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #326
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin
 
Sharingan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Inside the Matrix. Its pretty cool in here.
Posts: 1,383
Rep Power: 7
Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

It's got to be Hinata, she's liked him for longer and it only seems logical if Kishi is still tagging her along. Otherwise all throughout the series it would of been for nothing and i don't think Kishi would do that or Hinata would be able to take it.
__________________
"There were horses, and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident."
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #327
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 21,235
Rep Power: 14
katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan19 View Post
It's got to be Hinata, she's liked him for longer and it only seems logical if Kishi is still tagging her along. Otherwise all throughout the series it would of been for nothing and i don't think Kishi would do that or Hinata would be able to take it.
The same thing could be said for Sakura liking Sasuke. But we know full well that its onesided on her part. That Sasuke doesn't return her feelings, only having feelings of revenge.

Hinata's love is one sided too. You are hoping Naruto drops his interest in Sakura just so NaruHina can happen. But what NaruHina fans totally miss is THIS.

When Naruto sets himself on a goal, he doesn't give up on him, he keeps perservering and working to get to his set goal, until he has accomplished that goal. Naruto has set a goal to win Sakura's love and to make her his. He hasn't ever given up on that goal and he probably never will. He will keep going after Sakura even though she loves Sasuke. It just shows how strong Naruto's will is.

And her liking him for a long time or "deserving him" are pretty much irrelivent in the case as a NaruSaku supporter pointed out awhile ago. That its all about development and developing a strong bond with each other. Naruto and Sakura have spent a lot of time together as they are on the same team. And have build a very strong bond because of it. Naruto and Hinata barely have development because they have rarely interacted with each other in the series as far as it is right now.

As for Sakura. We are seeing her have a change of heart for Naruto over the course of the entire series thus far. She probably doesn't even know it yet but somewhere deep inside she probably holds feelings for Naruto. But just doesn't know it yet because she is chasing after Sasuke. Who in return, doesn't love her.

But I got feeling, i am just guessing but hopefully Sakura will soon realize the feelings she holds for Naruto deep inside. And then figure it all out and then talk to Naruto about it. This is just a guess on my part but I really hoping something like it happens.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #328
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
The same thing could be said for Sakura liking Sasuke. But we know full well that its onesided on her part. That Sasuke doesn't return her feelings, only having feelings of revenge.

Hinata's love is one sided too. You are hoping Naruto drops his interest in Sakura just so NaruHina can happen. But what NaruHina fans totally miss is THIS.

When Naruto sets himself on a goal, he doesn't give up on him, he keeps perservering and working to get to his set goal, until he has accomplished that goal. Naruto has set a goal to win Sakura's love and to make her his. He hasn't ever given up on that goal and he probably never will. He will keep going after Sakura even though she loves Sasuke. It just shows how strong Naruto's will is.

And her liking him for a long time or "deserving him" are pretty much irrelivent in the case as a NaruSaku supporter pointed out awhile ago. That its all about development and developing a strong bond with each other. Naruto and Sakura have spent a lot of time together as they are on the same team. And have build a very strong bond because of it. Naruto and Hinata barely have development because they have rarely interacted with each other in the series as far as it is right now.

As for Sakura. We are seeing her have a change of heart for Naruto over the course of the entire series thus far. She probably doesn't even know it yet but somewhere deep inside she probably holds feelings for Naruto. But just doesn't know it yet because she is chasing after Sasuke. Who in return, doesn't love her.

But I got feeling, i am just guessing but hopefully Sakura will soon realize the feelings she holds for Naruto deep inside. And then figure it all out and then talk to Naruto about it. This is just a guess on my part but I really hoping something like it happens.
Ok, now it's my turn to say it. Thank you! I've got a verry strong feeling Sakkura will realize what Naruto is to her before, during or after the fight with Sasuke...but it maybe to late after the fight. Naruto did say he and Sasuke will both die.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 11-13-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #329
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Not really i don't think so, she could off stabbed him when she ran behind him under the bridge, Sakura's confession is really fake.

She said it her self "The fool is in love with me... so let me do it..."and thats on 459 pg. 14 before her probably fake confession, but i think feelings is building up inside her about Naruto.
Eh...to each his own.

I'm really over using that saying.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #330
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 754
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Ok, now it's my turn to say it. Thank you! I've got a verry strong feeling Sakkura will realize what Naruto is to her before, during or after the fight with Sasuke...but it maybe to late after the fight. Naruto did say he and Sasuke will both die.

And a friend of mine told me Kishi is pretty freakin mad a NH fans. I mean REALLY mad or annoyed. Aparently he's sick and tired of all the Sakura bashing. And I personaly don't blame him.
What is your source for this information. Because so far as I am concerned, your "friend" is a liar. Kishimoto doesn't give out his story, not even to his own family members.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #331
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
What is your source for this information. Because so far as I am concerned, your "friend" is a liar. Kishimoto doesn't give out his story, not even to his own family members.
My source is my friend from Japan...and the NH Urban dictonary.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #332
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 754
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
My source is my friend from Japan...and the NH Urban dictonary.
Anybody on this forum can say they have friends in japan. I can say "I have friends in Japan". That doesn't make it true. You have to actually prove that you have friends there. Do you actually expect that I am going to take your word for it at face value. I am not going to believe it until I see it with my two eyes for myself.

Urban Dictionary is not a reliable source of information. The information there is as reliable as wikipedia is. It can be changed and edited to fit someone's own biased opinions. I wouldn't trust that information as far as I could throw it.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-11-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #333
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Anybody on this forum can say they have friends in japan. I can say "I have friends in Japan". That doesn't make it true. You have to actually prove that you have friends there. Do you actually expect that I am going to take your word for it at face value. I am not going to believe it until I see it with my two eyes for myself.

Urban Dictionary is not a reliable source of information. The information there is as reliable as wikipedia is. It can be changed and edited to fit someone's own biased opinions. I wouldn't trust that information as far as I could throw it.
I Iknow that about the urban dictonary. Now how to prove that my friend is from Japan...hmm...look up Freedom schools.com and look for "Haruna" (idk what her last name is) but she's the only forighn exchange student we have from Japan. There's my proof.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #334
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Eh...to each his own.

I'm really over using that saying.
I hope you know that you make no sense with this post, because this would go for everyone including you. What i would like people to do is before posting NaruSaku or NaruHina is some facts or evidence that could back you up.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-12-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #335
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
The same thing could be said for Sakura liking Sasuke. But we know full well that its onesided on her part. That Sasuke doesn't return her feelings, only having feelings of revenge.

Hinata's love is one sided too. You are hoping Naruto drops his interest in Sakura just so NaruHina can happen. But what NaruHina fans totally miss is THIS.

When Naruto sets himself on a goal, he doesn't give up on him, he keeps perservering and working to get to his set goal, until he has accomplished that goal. Naruto has set a goal to win Sakura's love and to make her his. He hasn't ever given up on that goal and he probably never will. He will keep going after Sakura even though she loves Sasuke. It just shows how strong Naruto's will is.

And her liking him for a long time or "deserving him" are pretty much irrelivent in the case as a NaruSaku supporter pointed out awhile ago. That its all about development and developing a strong bond with each other. Naruto and Sakura have spent a lot of time together as they are on the same team. And have build a very strong bond because of it. Naruto and Hinata barely have development because they have rarely interacted with each other in the series as far as it is right now.

As for Sakura. We are seeing her have a change of heart for Naruto over the course of the entire series thus far. She probably doesn't even know it yet but somewhere deep inside she probably holds feelings for Naruto. But just doesn't know it yet because she is chasing after Sasuke. Who in return, doesn't love her.

But I got feeling, i am just guessing but hopefully Sakura will soon realize the feelings she holds for Naruto deep inside. And then figure it all out and then talk to Naruto about it. This is just a guess on my part but I really hoping something like it happens.
You forgot something yourself, love is something you can't win, it happens it self over the time, for Naruto to do something about it is impossible and he haven't actually said that Sakura is his goal and in depending on circumstances goals can change, Sasuke is example he avenged his parents and clan by killings itachi, after that his goal have changed, its to destroy konoha.

Why you have to be like this? it almost like you hate Hinata. "Hinata barely have development because they have rarely interacted with each other in the series as far as it is right now." I'm barely replying to this post without swearing, anyways they interact enough. As far as goes right now they evenly interact Naruto saved Sakura in the medicine camp, well it was actually a clone and he saved Hinata so i don't see your point.

Yes i agree there is a strong bond but from Sakura's point it's not love. And feelings you are talking about it could be very same for Naruto about Hinata and again i don't see a point in posting this,, it could happen for both sides.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-12-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #336
Sushi
Genin
 
Sushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in a plate
Posts: 218
Rep Power: 7
Sushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I think Hinata, she always loved Naruto and will stay always
and plus, Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto :P my opinion
__________________
Still Loading,Please Be Patient.....
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #337
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Ok, now it's my turn to say it. Thank you! I've got a verry strong feeling Sakkura will realize what Naruto is to her before, during or after the fight with Sasuke...but it maybe to late after the fight. Naruto did say he and Sasuke will both die.

And a friend of mine told me Kishi is pretty freakin mad a NH fans. I mean REALLY mad or annoyed. Aparently he's sick and tired of all the Sakura bashing. And I personaly don't blame him.
Really sir you got to this point where you need to lie? are you that much of a fan boy that you need to lie over stuff like that. You make me feel sick, if kishimoto would be mad at NH fans, he wouldn't even make these NH moments for example Hinata's confession, but being mad at NH fans without reason its Bulls**. You and your littlie lies stink sir, why don't you get of computer for once and get a life cuz lie over some anime couple is really just sad i have nothing more to add to that.

P.S: I HATE LIARS YOU LIAR.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-13-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #338
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin
 
Sharingan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Inside the Matrix. Its pretty cool in here.
Posts: 1,383
Rep Power: 7
Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
I think Hinata, she always loved Naruto and will stay always
and plus, Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto :P my opinion
I agree with this ^ ^
__________________
"There were horses, and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident."
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #339
Smegatron@live.com
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 25
Rep Power: 0
Smegatron@live.com is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Hinata > Sakura in both personality and skill.

Imagine the future children of naruto and hinata.
Distant Senju bloodline, Byakugan, Jinchuriki & Sagemode. >_____<
Smegatron@live.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #340
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegatron@live.com View Post
Hinata > Sakura in both personality and skill.

Imagine the future children of naruto and hinata.
Distant Senju bloodline, Byakugan, Jinchuriki & Sagemode. >_____<
Now imagine children of Naruto and Sakura.
Sakura always acts like she is smart, but she makes lots of mistakes, she has huge obsession about being with Sasuke. Now that plus Naruto's being hotheaded and not complying with orders. Who cares about the bloodline anyways?, love is most important thing or I'm i wrong?.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-13-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.