Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
PathatreNL
Freshmen Academy Student

PathatreNL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Tobi is Orochimaru Theory

First of all, sorry if my English isnt good, correct me if you want.

I think tobi is orochimaru, hear me out.
Orochimaru pretty much died when he tried to take over Sasukes body. Since he wanted him to live a life of hatred to become strong it is good for him to have him hate more. When sasuke thought Orochimaru was dead he could go kill Itachi and hate even more(as if orochimaru wanted him to kill himself to go kill itachi). After he killed him he went straight to tobi(Orochimaru) he filled his hate even more to tell about konoha being bad to itachi.

When Orochimaru was still alive he was strong, but not that strong as how he was told about after his death. What i mean with this is, its like the writer wants to make him more strong by telling things about him like he found out this and that and he could do alot of things to make the reader more excited by orochimaru.

Orochimaru was able to use someone elses body, why couldnt he be dead or brought back to life by, for example, kabuto. This offcourse, with a sharingan and now even a Rinnegan.

Now hes back and attacks the ninja world and eventually uses Sasuke with this.

Please respond.
Tell me if im wrong and why or tell my it is possible and add more info that could aprove this theory. Thanks
PathatreNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Light&Day
Ninja Academy Student

Light&Day is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tobi is Orochimaru Theory

first i don't know why i am here because i read the title before,maybe beacause i wana show you why youre teory is wrong

Toby first apearead in the war when he was controling the kyuby
at that point minato defeatead him

after that he apearead in akatsuki
Orochimaru was in akatsuki too so it doesn't make sense

skiping some time
sasuke killed orochimaru and the only pieces remained from him was sealead by itachi and the other one is in kabuto
so no tobi pathatreNl sory
Old 11-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
PathatreNL
Freshmen Academy Student

PathatreNL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

madara controlled the kyubi not tobi. and madara isnt tobi.

your right about that he is killed and sealed away. thats the gap in my theory as in all theories. still possible tho.

and when i think about it, i never saw both tobi and orochimaru in the biyuu ritual of akatsuki

thanks for reacting
PathatreNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #4
yoite
Freshmen Academy Student

yoite is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i did nots kno al tis
yoite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
Light&Day
Ninja Academy Student

Light&Day is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathatreNL View Post
madara controlled the kyubi not tobi. and madara isnt tobi.
Kyuby was controled by a masked guy with space-time techniques
madara doesn't haves a mask and doesn't have space time techniques
your right about that he is killed and sealed away. thats the gap in my theory as in all theories. still possible tho.

and when i think about it, i never saw both tobi and orochimaru in the biyuu ritual of akatsuki
tobi was the substitute for orochimaru
they started capturing bijuu's after orochimaru left
thanks for reacting
Old 11-09-2011, 07:23 AM   #6
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tobi was around when Orochimaru was still alive,so no.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #7
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This can't be because if that were true, why would he want the sharingan so bad, sasuke's, itachi's when tobi has his own. I mean tobi could've killed sasuke at anytime. Tobi attacked the leaf with the kyuubi and yes it was tobi because even minato said it was the same guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

No,not going to happen.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
Kazetatsu
Ninja Academy Student

Kazetatsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Check my post to see who tobi really is. "I know who Tobi really is. Not an Uchiha"
Kazetatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #10
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Not only that, but I'm sure Kakashi, and Sasuke would be able to identify Tobi's chakra as Orochimaru.

Aside from that, Sasuke was around Orochimaru for over two years. He clearly would understand it was him.

Kabuto is working with Tobi in this war. By god, would he not be able to identify him?

Why would Tobi need The Impure World Resurection explained to him if he was the one who mastered it?

To add to that point, Orochimaru wasted two years training so he could take his sharingans. Tobi was shown to have more than enough sharingans in his cave base.

Also, Orochimaru worked with Danzo, giving him the 1st's DNA implant to use Izanagi.

Do you think he'd give it to him simply to take it back after Sasuke killed him?

Not to mention Tobi over and over saying "Damnit Orochimaru, how much did you know about what I was planning!" Every time Kabuto knew what Tobi was doing.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #11
Saiga
Freshmen Academy Student

Saiga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light&Day View Post
first i don't know why i am here because i read the title before,maybe beacause i wana show you why youre teory is wrong

skiping some time
sasuke killed orochimaru and the only pieces remained from him was sealead by itachi and the other one is in kabuto
Yes you are correct but remember orochimaru has read almost every ninja scrolls on forbidden Justu. So there is a slight possibility of him being Tobi.
Saiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:16 AM   #12
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

He's not.
Tobi had inner monologue of cursing him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

NO WAY

Tobi was around when Oro was still alive

EXPLAIN THAT
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #14
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ Tobi appeared in the Akatsuki right after sasori died. Orochimaru died not so long before deidara. Tobi was around approximately 100 nepisodes while oro was alive..

And Pat, your theory was interesting and creative, but the "hatred" points isnt enough documentation...

And we saw oro in the end of itatchi vs sasuke, oro then became dead for real, and right after that, tobi appeared before sasuke..

And we know that a part of oro still lives in kabuto, and kabuto and tobi have met many times, so that oro is both of the bosses on the dark side seems unrealistic...

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 AM   #15
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And to all you 203 creepers who are reading this now: Get an account, dont stalk this page without writing anymore!!

Old 07-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #16
Sikx
Freshmen Academy Student

Sikx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's funny because I have also doubted your theory. But after reading today's issue, I think you might just be correct. During the last page, Sasuke said he wanted to go meet Orochimaru then a panel showed Tobi/supposed Madara hinting that Tobi may actually be Orochimaru!! MIND BLOWN!
Sikx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #17
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikx View Post
It's funny because I have also doubted your theory. But after reading today's issue, I think you might just be correct. During the last page, Sasuke said he wanted to go meet Orochimaru then a panel showed Tobi/supposed Madara hinting that Tobi may actually be Orochimaru!! MIND BLOWN!
^ Congratz, first post! xD Did you make an account bercause of thie post under: ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
And to all you 203 creepers who are reading this now: Get an account, dont stalk this page without writing anymore!!

Old 07-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #18
masonmaguire
Freshmen Academy Student

masonmaguire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Did you notice that in the last frame Madara is holding the left side of his neck...right where Sasuke and Anko's curse seals are? He is also looking sideways towards the picture of Tobi...just sayin homies...Tobi is Orochimaru. BELIEVE IT!
masonmaguire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK ORO=TOBI

Tobi was helping zetsu look for sasori's ring and Oro did not die yet... SO HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #20
InthekeyofAb
Freshmen Academy Student

InthekeyofAb is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light&Day View Post

skiping some time

When Tobi faced Minato he got away, I think orochimaru is Tobi because n this weeks magna at the end Sasuke said hes a tough one he's not going to vanish like that n plus after facing Minato Tobi disappeared for many years Orochimaru most likely either took tobi's body or made tobi his next vessel and the orochimaru sasuke fought could have been a clone puppet controlled by chakra points similar idea of how Pain was able to control all the puppets/bodies to explain what itachi killed could have been a piece of orochimaru implanted into sasuke through his curse mark just a thought but wont know til next week
InthekeyofAb is offline   Reply With Quote