Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default I'm having trouble

Every time I attempt to enter this website I am being redirected to
http://viz.com/

And I have to enter the forum by searching my history cause the hackers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: I'm having trouble

They should be fixing this. Just because it happened doesn't mean that no one knows about it and/ or is working on fixing it.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

same here. it aleays comes up to this security thing.
im on my iphone viewing this now

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It should be fixed now, right?
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ya. i believe its fixd

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
Ascension-X
Banned

Ascension-X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm having a similar problem.

Only my original account [Shikamaru] is being directed back to the naruto viz site instead of the forums.

At around 1am last night, after a post the page took a while to load, and it brought me back to the original page where the anime episodes are listed below.

I kept trying to get back into the forums and it took so long to load and most of the time brought me back to the same spot.

I got in a few times and I noticed my PM Box was full.

Today I created an alt account [Shika] and PMed SRyse about the problem, I didn't receive back a PM at all on that account, and about an hour later that account began bringing me back to the original page, with loading problems.

If anyone can help I'd be glad to listen. This is the second alt account I had to make today. I wouldn't have if I saw the problem was widespread but it seems not.

I'm afraid I might be getting the same problems again on this account very soon, since it seems unlikely that I'm the only one to have these problems.
Ascension-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

The Admins will expect this problem and will be notified immediately

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

It's probably cause they hate you.

Happened to me on my alts during the time of my ban.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #9
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Problems like this seem to pop up from time to time. It may be a server issue or an issue on your end, but either way you're better off asking Rice for technical support in case it is the server.

As for Noctis, that's like me randomly blaming you for the existence of Harold Camping.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #10
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't go throwing around the word hacker so lightly. Though alot of people tend to think they have the same 'problem' when it's a technical issue, 9 times out of 10 their problems were unrelated, and usually malware on their computer. Not that the 'hate made manifest as technical issue' hypothesis isn't intriguing .

So who does and does not have issues? People keep popping in and out of here saying they do and don't have the issue .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I have issues, but not the kind you can solve :/

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
Problems like this seem to pop up from time to time. It may be a server issue or an issue on your end, but either way you're better off asking Rice for technical support in case it is the server.

As for Noctis, that's like me randomly blaming you for the existence of Harold Camping.
Don't you know, THE RAPTURE IS NIGH.

/calls it on Novembuary 32nd
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #13
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I wouldn't go throwing around the word hacker so lightly. Though alot of people tend to think they have the same 'problem' when it's a technical issue, 9 times out of 10 their problems were unrelated, and usually malware on their computer. Not that the 'hate made manifest as technical issue' hypothesis isn't intriguing .

So who does and does not have issues? People keep popping in and out of here saying they do and don't have the issue .
Though I find your post largely helpful for most of the population of the site, it doesn't help me.

I stated in my original post I created not one alt account that day, but two.

On both of those accounts, [Shika] and Ascension-X and on this one, I was able to roam freely on the forums until I posted here, or made it clear that I was [Shikamaru].

It's been more than a week, all three accounts continue to have the same problems stated in my original post by Ascension-X.

Nothing you stated addressed the issue, and obviously nothing any of you have done has resolved it.

If I'm to leave the forum tell me now. If you're not going to help me I'd like to know, so I can move on.

It's not server issues, and it's absolutely not malware.

As I've had no problems on alt accounts, and virtually no issues on any other website for a full week since the problem started.

This is my last alt account plea, if you don't see me on as [Shikamaru] tomorrow, or the next day, let it be known that it was, most definitely, one of you who froze my account.

It's much easier for you to throw in the towel than actually investigate the issue simply because you have false judgement on the problem at hand. I don't care about your 9 out of 10 statistics, three of my accounts were frozen upon me outright disagreeing with the mods you appoint. If you cannot find a connection in that, then there is nothing more to say.

I'll be back tomorrow at the same time to check if anyone actually posted anything helpful. If I don't respond, then this account is now frozen too.

Last edited by Isoteen; 11-06-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #14
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Perhaps it wasn't obvious, but none of what either Rice or myself have said were solutions to your problem. We've been waiting for more information from you as the only thing you've really told us is that you seem to have account issues for which you have been fairly vague on the details.

Having too little information to go on makes it hard to help, and I don't even know what you expect to accomplish by assuming it's us especially when it sounds like just a problem on your end, unless us not caring is your goal? >_>

Last edited by Ashen; 11-07-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:00 AM   #15
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Have you tried changing browsers, performing an anti-virus scan, Ctrl+F5 to force refresh?? You can't go around blaming the staff for things like "it was, most definitely, one of you who froze my account" since they don't have the power to do that (except banning) and I doubt they would randomly ban accounts for no reason, unless you broke rules.

I would suggest you don't point fingers until you have done all the probable courses of action to clear the issue.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #16
Isoteen
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Have you tried changing browsers, performing an anti-virus scan, Ctrl+F5 to force refresh?? You can't go around blaming the staff for things like "it was, most definitely, one of you who froze my account" since they don't have the power to do that (except banning) and I doubt they would randomly ban accounts for no reason, unless you broke rules.

I would suggest you don't point fingers until you have done all the probable courses of action to clear the issue.
I've tried using other browsers and I've refreshed the page more than I can count.

If there was a virus, it would not be linked on only one website URL entry on three specific accounts, that makes absolutely no sense.

I already stated I've been having 0 problems on any other website, the very fact I'm on the forum now makes the virus theory subjective to only those three accounts, which makes no sense whatsoever.

The only thing you've done is re-state what other users have already stated on this thread and what I've already tried. So please, don't lecture me on pointing fingers.

I'll try logging into the accounts on a different computer, but that's all I can think of.

If you were there to witness when and how my account was having issues, believe me you would be pointing more than one finger.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Just FYI, I've never had once the issues you've described and I'm pretty outspoken since I get really annoyed when people start blaming the staff for something that they've probably done themselves. If the staff were known for power abusing, I doubt they'd be on the staff team at all, they don't go around freezing people's accounts for no reason.

The only reason the forums would just start redirecting themselves is due to a server misconfiguration, and I'm sure the administration staff are already aware of the issue and are attempting to work out what the issue is.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #18
Isoteen
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Just FYI, I've never had once the issues you've described and I'm pretty outspoken since I get really annoyed when people start blaming the staff for something that they've probably done themselves. If the staff were known for power abusing, I doubt they'd be on the staff team at all, they don't go around freezing people's accounts for no reason.

The only reason the forums would just start redirecting themselves is due to a server misconfiguration, and I'm sure the administration staff are already aware of the issue and are attempting to work out what the issue is.
Again, I'm the only person who reported this.

Thus, it's highly unlikely the problem is related to the server.

Especially considering some of the mods are asking for more information on this very thread.

That obviously leads me to believe they are not on the same page as you.

You can be outspoken, on another thread. I asked for suggestions and feedback, not your opinion on how "It's never the staff" "It's always the user"

You're not helping me. And you gave me no evidence of anyone working on the issue one week later.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:35 PM   #19
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Lol, i remember having this problem on my other Alts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #20
Isoteen
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Lol, i remember having this problem on my other Alts.
Were you able to recover them?