Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #281
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
yah hinata just loves naruto but i think if sakura likes naruto than thats it hinata has no chance
Don't get me wrong. Though I prefure NaruSaku more, I don't think Hinata should be completly ignored. He should let her down easy and tell her there's other people than just him out there.

And it does kinda seem Naruto has lost SOME intrest in Sakura now.

But this is what i can see in the future. Naruto's about to fight Sasuke, but he confesses to Sakura before he leaves. Sakura finally gets over her crush and says something like

"You've become such an idiot. I've always chased after Sasuke and you still never gave up on me. I guess I wasn't in love with the real Sasuke...the old one who you used to laugh and spar with. I've been so blind. I saw how the villagers treated you, I sent you after Sasuke when he left and did I worry about you...no. i was always blinded by Sasuke's looks and atitude. I always ignored you, ignored how I was hurting you inside in your heart. *hugs Naruto* I'm sorry. Ian't you to make another promice too me. I wan't you to promice me that YOU'LL come back too me. I've relised how much my lifewould suck without you by my side. Bring Sasuke back...I'll still wan't to be with you, and you alone."

Maybe not like that exactly lol. But maybe something similar too it. I'm sure Sakura will finally relize wht Naruto is too her before, during or after the fight with Sasuke. Eventough they both might die.

Either way. Sakura had better at least kiss Naruto for all the Sh*t he's gone through for her.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #282
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Sensei View Post
It seems that you haven't watched the 235.episode yet.
If you don't trust me,see for your self(from 17.00min)
He said,i quote:
Sakura is totally in love with a guy named Sasuke.She tries so hord,chasing after him and trying to win his love.When she's at it,her smile is the cutest one....And there is a lot more.

You don't know Naruto as much as you think.
Yep filler detected. it goes like this naruto will try to win Sakura's heart, Sakura will try to win Sasukes heart, but thats not possible because Sasuke is criminal with evil deeds and also tried to kill her few times. Then Hinata will try to win Naruto's heart.

Maybe after Naruto fighting Sasuke, Sakura will understand that there is no turning back for Sasuke he used up all the chances he had.

About that "You don't know Naruto as much as you think" well frankly I've watched all Naruto episodes and i think i know what I'm talking about. The thing you was talking about that quote about Naruto being in love with Sakura, but she is in love with Sasuke is from filler episode witch has nothing to do with story line, Plus i don't watch fillers i just skip them.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #283
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Don't get me wrong. Though I prefure NaruSaku more, I don't think Hinata should be completly ignored. He should let her down easy and tell her there's other people than just him out there.

And it does kinda seem Naruto has lost SOME intrest in Sakura now.

But this is what i can see in the future. Naruto's about to fight Sasuke, but he confesses to Sakura before he leaves. Sakura finally gets over her crush and says something like

"You've become such an idiot. I've always chased after Sasuke and you still never gave up on me. I guess I wasn't in love with the real Sasuke...the old one who you used to laugh and spar with. I've been so blind. I saw how the villagers treated you, I sent you after Sasuke when he left and did I worry about you...no. i was always blinded by Sasuke's looks and atitude. I always ignored you, ignored how I was hurting you inside in your heart. *hugs Naruto* I'm sorry. Ian't you to make another promice too me. I wan't you to promice me that YOU'LL come back too me. I've relised how much my lifewould suck without you by my side. Bring Sasuke back...I'll still wan't to be with you, and you alone."

Maybe not like that exactly lol. But maybe something similar too it. I'm sure Sakura will finally relize wht Naruto is too her before, during or after the fight with Sasuke. Eventough they both might die.

Either way. Sakura had better at least kiss Naruto for all the Sh*t he's gone through for her.
I don't think too that any character should be ignored.
But you got to admit Hinata is the only one who stood up for Naruto against Nagato and Naruto should thank her somehow for her efforts. After that fight we haven't seen them both talking about that it's like nothing happen. This is the third time im saying this that i don't support neither of these couples I'm just trying my best stopping all this fighting going on over these couples.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #284
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
I don't think too that any character should be ignored.
But you got to admit Hinata is the only one who stood up for Naruto against Nagato and Naruto should thank her somehow for her efforts. After that fight we haven't seen them both talking about that it's like nothing happen. This is the third time im saying this that i don't support neither of these couples I'm just trying my best stopping all this fighting going on over these couples.
Yeah, I get what you'ree saying. It's stupid how so many people bash others for their own oppenion. Why can't we support what we wamt and get along? Sure maybe argue every now and then. But bash? No!

I like Hinata in a sertain kind of way. She's like one of my best friends who's shy and afraid to approch people. She wasn't treated verry good by the other kids, till me and my friends stood up for her. We're helping her out with personal problems and stuff like that. I like Hinata, but I just don't think she could handle a wild animal like Naruto. Sakura on the other hand could definetly tame him...if she hasn't already.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 11-06-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #285
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Sasuke nearly killed her 2 times now. Why you predict such a thing without evidence? I don't support neither of those couples but i've just stated a fact that sasuke tried killing sakura multiple times.
Well, really it's three times. He tried to kill her at Orochimaru's hideout at the beginning of Shippuden if you remember. Though he was really going to kill the entire group of them.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #286
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Well, really it's three times. He tried to kill her at Orochimaru's hideout at the beginning of Shippuden if you remember. Though he was really going to kill the entire group of them.
I almost forgot that, thanks for reminding me.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #287
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Yeah, but you'd think that after a guy tries to kill you and your best friends three times who one of them thinks of you as family in a way and sees you in a romantic light, youd get over him lol.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #288
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Yeah, but you'd think that after a guy tries to kill you and your best friends three times who one of them thinks of you as family in a way and sees you in a romantic light, youd get over him lol.
I totally agree with you sir.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 PM   #289
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Ok, I just read this webpage where this guy's saying Saskura should be pregnant with Naruto's kid. Here's the link

http://ciarda927.deviantart.com/journal/Japanese-fandom-knows-narusaku-is-already-canon-221338630

Don't know if it's true or not, but he/she seemed to know what he/she was talking about.

Don't hate me.

Last edited by Night Blade852; 11-06-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #290
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Wasn't Sakura debating on whom to heal if Naruto and Sasuke were both injured? >.>
Nope. Filler.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Sensei View Post
I don't read manga so i don't know.
But filler or not,it happened.
No, it really didn't. Filler is not canon, which means it didn't happen.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #291
AJisRaw
Freshmen Academy Student
 
AJisRaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Where ever the wind takes me....
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 0
AJisRaw is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

There all lame pairings..
AJisRaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #292
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Ok, I just read this webpage where this guy's saying Saskura should be pregnant with Naruto's kid. Here's the link

http://ciarda927.deviantart.com/journal/Japanese-fandom-knows-narusaku-is-already-canon-221338630

Don't know if it's true or not, but he/she seemed to know what he/she was talking about.

Don't hate me.
shouldn't final fight with Sasuke be in the war witch means that Naruto won't have time for Sakura, but he also could be right i guess we will have to wait and see. That guy who stated that Sakura will be pregnant he wrote something like "having a baby as the greatest expression of love" i see few problems in that first off Sakura is too young and i think that in Japan every female is about sex after marriage. I'm wrong? specially knowing that Sakura is from a good family well at least i guess so.

Last edited by Rorin; 11-06-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:39 AM   #293
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
shouldn't final fight with Sasuke be in the war witch means that Naruto won't have time for Sakura, but he also could be right i guess we will have to wait and see. That guy who stated that Sakura will be pregnant he wrote something like "having a baby as the greatest expression of love" i see few problems in that first off Sakura is too young and i think that in Japan every female is about sex after marriage. I'm wrong? specially knowing that Sakura is from a good family well at least i guess so.
I really have no idea if it's true or not. Though Kishimoto did say he wanted Naruto to have a kid...heck that maybe the only time he has to...ya know. I'm kinda half expecting Naruto and Sasuke to die...but we'll see.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:42 AM   #294
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 754
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Yeah, I get what you'ree saying. It's stupid how so many people bash others for their own oppenion. Why can't we support what we wamt and get along? Sure maybe argue every now and then. But bash? No!

I like Hinata in a sertain kind of way. She's like one of my best friends who's shy and afraid to approch people. She wasn't treated verry good by the other kids, till me and my friends stood up for her. We're helping her out with personal problems and stuff like that. I like Hinata, but I just don't think she could handle a wild animal like Naruto. Sakura on the other hand could definetly tame him...if she hasn't already.
Why don't these people who say this ram a leash up Naruto's a** while you're at it and make Naruto Sakura's slave? Naruto is a human being. He doesn't need to be tamed or whipped! He does not need to be controlled by Sakura nor by anyone else. All he needs to do is just be himself. If Sakura can't accept/love Naruto as the unique person he is, there's always someone else out there for her.

Sorry for the vulgarity of my post, but the argument that Naruto needs to be controlled or kept in line severely makes my skin crawl.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 11-07-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:07 AM   #295
yondaime*
Genin
 
yondaime*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz
Posts: 214
Rep Power: 6
yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Why don't these people who say this ram a leash up Naruto's a** while you're at it and make Naruto Sakura's slave? Naruto is a human being. He doesn't need to be tamed or whipped! He does not need to be controlled by Sakura nor by anyone else. All he needs to do is just be himself. If Sakura can't accept/love Naruto as the unique person he is, there's always someone else out there for her.

Sorry for the vulgarity of my post, but the argument that Naruto needs to be controlled or kept in line severely makes my skin crawl.
Nicely said.
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #296
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
I really have no idea if it's true or not. Though Kishimoto did say he wanted Naruto to have a kid...heck that maybe the only time he has to...ya know. I'm kinda half expecting Naruto and Sasuke to die...but we'll see.
I'm sure that Naruto at very end will have a child, but with who we will have to wait and see.
Rorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #297
The Sixth Hokage
Veteran Chunin
 
The Sixth Hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Konoha
Posts: 1,222
Rep Power: 6
The Sixth Hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I think we share the similar thoughts and maybe there would be some series about life of his kids
The Sixth Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #298
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Why don't these people who say this ram a leash up Naruto's a** while you're at it and make Naruto Sakura's slave? Naruto is a human being. He doesn't need to be tamed or whipped! He does not need to be controlled by Sakura nor by anyone else. All he needs to do is just be himself. If Sakura can't accept/love Naruto as the unique person he is, there's always someone else out there for her.

Sorry for the vulgarity of my post, but the argument that Naruto needs to be controlled or kept in line severely makes my skin crawl.
Uhm...I really have no idea how to say it other wise. It's like how "Sakura Haruno" was saying in another post. Like Hinata would just blush and do nothing...but Sakura would at least get the idea that he shouldn't do something out there. Know what I mean?
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #299
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sixth Hokage View Post
I think we share the similar thoughts and maybe there would be some series about life of his kids
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Though it would be pretty cool. I think Kishi is going to do what a lot of storys do. The guy gets the girl, has a baby and the serise ends. That's what I see, though I hate to admit it.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #300
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
I'm sure that Naruto at very end will have a child, but with who we will have to wait and see.
Well, judging by that site...it looks like NaruSaku. But who knows.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.