Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
Hidan1
Genin

Hidan1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Zabuza and Haku

What do You think about Zabuza and Haku?
They were awsome.
I love fight on the Naruto bridge.
And when Zabuza appeard first time.
Hidan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Zabuza and Haku

Interesting two.

Haku sucks, in my opinion. His Ice Jutsu is interesting though.

Zabuza is peak A-rank low S-rank. Especially with his Hidden Mist that bested Kakashi.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

they were awesome
make a good assassination team

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eh, they were there. They were good enemies for Squad 7 to start off with because they were strong, but not so strong that they couldn't be bested by a groups of rookies and their badass sensei, but as characters they were boring.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
UchihaClanRessurected
Academy Graduate

UchihaClanRessurected saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I completely disagree, Rasengan Sage. I thought Zabuza was very interesting and was a waste of a character. He died too early and was very easily downplayed. The way Sasuke and Naruto dealt with him makes you scratch your head, though.

Zabuza's meant to be this unstoppable mercenary type guy, who managed to kill 100 older students all on his own. He got the upper hand a few times on Kakashi, who could be classed at Kage level at the moment.

Yet Sasuke and Naruto manage to outsmart him, and then manage to kill Haku, who's supposedly even more powerful than Zabuza! It's a little bit of a screw up on Kishimoto's part. This means that Team 7, post tree climbing training can defeat somebody that powerful?

This could place the Rookie 9 on Zabuza & Haku's level, which is insane. There's three answers to this problem.

A: THE ROOKIE 9 GET SEVERELY UNDERRATED AND ARE ACTUALLY VERY POWERFUL.

B: AT THIS POINT IN THE SERIES, KAKASHI WAS MANY TIMES WEAKER THAN HE IS NOW.

C: ZABUZA AND HAKU WERE SEVERELY OVERRATED, AND ARE ACTUALLY QUITE WEAK.

A is the most plausible situation in my opinion. Kakashi, with his Sharingan eye out got taken to a stalemate by Zabuza yet Team 7 managed to defeat him? It means that the Rookie 9 are a special group, in my humble opinion.
UchihaClanRessurected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kakashi was not Kage level at that point in the story. He was strong, sure, but nowhere near as strong as he is now. Naruto and Sasuke didn't kill Haku. They couldn't even catch him until Naruto went 9-Tails, but Haku really died when he jumped in front of Zabuza to take a Lightning Blade. To counter your answers, A: They were still rookies at that point and just as strong as they should have been. B: This is correct. C: I could say they were overrated, but not severely. After re-reading that arc in the manga yesterday, I realized that I did slightly underestimate Zabuza.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
Shadow 13
Ninja Academy Student

Shadow 13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I do like the Zabuza arc. They were good first opponents for team 7 to show us what they are made of.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:11 AM   #8
Xzotic
Freshmen Academy Student

Xzotic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well. Haku didn't really go down fighting. He gave up his life for Zabuza so Kakashi didn't really fight him. Kakashi may seem weaker than that time because he killed two strong opponents. Yet he didn't really fight Haku. He only fought Zabuza. Also, he didn't kill Zabuza either. Kakashi only took out his arms. That big army practically finished the job by stabbing him in the back with all those blades when Zabuza was fighting them with just a kunai... in his mouth.
Xzotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I found it weird how Sasuke got completey dominated by a water clone Zabuza, then after the tree training he destroys several in a second, makes you think how far has he gotten now?
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #10
UchihaClanRessurected
Academy Graduate

UchihaClanRessurected saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
I found it weird how Sasuke got completey dominated by a water clone Zabuza, then after the tree training he destroys several in a second, makes you think how far has he gotten now?
I think that was mainly for plot purposes, and that tree training was actually fairly grueling if you think about it. Both Naruto & Sasuke came back badly beaten up and were so exhausted they had to eat until they got sick!
UchihaClanRessurected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I think that was mainly for plot purposes, and that tree training was actually fairly grueling if you think about it. Both Naruto & Sasuke came back badly beaten up and were so exhausted they had to eat until they got sick!
Still though, it wasn't that long, i mean if they kept training like that he could speedblitz Zabuza in what a month's time?
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #12
Hidan1
Genin

I think that they were awsome
Old 08-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #13
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Man i almost cried when they died next to each other. And it was a shock when Haku said he was a BOY XD
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #14
Hidan1
Genin

You are right. I almost cried too. That was so sad moment.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Man i almost cried when they died next to each other. And it was a shock when Haku said he was a BOY XD
That was quite a touching moment. Even though Zabuza was a baddie and kind of a d**k, it was still emotional. Great story-telling. And there is no way Haku was a boy!
It was a good battle. The first major battle for Squad 7 and against an S-Rank opponent.
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #16
MomochiZabuza
Freshmen Academy Student

MomochiZabuza is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They are a Great team, They would have gone far if they had not been killed.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:35 AM   #17
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

C'mon guys give them some credit, Haku was pretty much the pure good guy just like Menma was. And Zabuza had a change of heart, they r both probably one of the best characters i have seen in the Naruto Series . After Menma
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:27 AM   #18
NightWish
Freshmen Academy Student

NightWish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So sad, I liked Haku and Zabuza. I wish Haku wouldn't have been killed I would have liked to see his character devolop. I always thought it would be neat if he had made an appearance in Konoha. Gone too soon.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
Hidan1
Genin

Zabuza and Haku was perfect characters.
Kishimoto sensei made the best manga ever.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #20
Minatolufy
Freshmen Academy Student

Minatolufy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

zabuza and haku's deep feelings moves me all the time. After haku's death, zabuza laid down his life for revenge for haku,though he had been brokern arms by kakashi. And haku sacrifice his life only for zabuza all the time. All this is touching moving.
Minatolufy is offline   Reply With Quote