Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #121
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Chidori isn't a bloodline trait either, but Naruto couldn't learn it.

Byakugan chakra control surpasses even Jonin level.

Gentle Fist is a Byakugan tech, so all of it's variants are grants. Including Kaiten since Susanoo is included and that doesn't come from the eyes
Thats because he doesn't have the right chakra nature. Any other lightning-chakra person could learn it.

Point being?

No, anybody can use gentle fist, they just won't know where the chakra points are. Are you trying to tell me that you have to be a hyuuga to emit chakra at the tips of your fingers and poke? No. Byakugan just makes everything easier.

Of course Susano'o comes from the eyes. Its a Mangekyo Technique. Unlike any of the Hyuuga's techniques, which are just emitting chakra in various parts of the body, which anyone can do. Sure the Hyuuga are on a different level, but you can train to get to that level.

Byakugan's sole abilities are to see Chakra,Chakra networks, and roughly 360 degree vision. It has no other techniques. It only allows for easier execution of other various techniques

Gentle fist was a "created" fighting style,meant to be used along with the byakugan. Techniques like Susano'o actually comes from the eye itself.

EDDIT:damn i'm getting sucked back into this stuff =_=
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-06-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 11-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #122
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

How did this reach 7 pages?

Put yourself in Kishimoto's shoes in how he treated his manga and also look at his face.

Spoiler:


There is your answer regardless of your personal preference for either the Sharingan or Byakugan.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline  
Old 11-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #123
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Wait wasn't it already proven that Sharingan is overall more useful....?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Byakugan:
-Sees Chakra
-Sees Chakra Network
-Almost 360 Degree vision
Sharingan:
-Sees Chakra
-Boosted reaction time/Precognition
-Susano'o
-Amaterasu
-Tsukuyomi
-Other Genjutsu
-Genjutsu Reversal
-User Specific Techniques such as Kamui, Kotoamatsukami
-Eternal MS which allows for perfect vision and possibly no fatigue
-Rinnegan Evolution(Then all of the other various rinnegan techs included)
-Able to Copy other techniques as long as its not Kekkei Genkai

Overall, Sharingan is more useful.
/thread
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-06-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 11-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #124
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Thats because he doesn't have the right chakra nature. Any other lightning-chakra person could learn it.

Point being?

No, anybody can use gentle fist, they just won't know where the chakra points are. Are you trying to tell me that you have to be a hyuuga to emit chakra at the tips of your fingers and poke? No. Byakugan just makes everything easier.

Of course Susano'o comes from the eyes. Its a Mangekyo Technique. Unlike any of the Hyuuga's techniques, which are just emitting chakra in various parts of the body, which anyone can do. Sure the Hyuuga are on a different level, but you can train to get to that level.

Byakugan's sole abilities are to see Chakra,Chakra networks, and roughly 360 degree vision. It has no other techniques. It only allows for easier execution of other various techniques

Gentle fist was a "created" fighting style,meant to be used along with the byakugan. Techniques like Susano'o actually comes from the eye itself.

EDDIT:damn i'm getting sucked back into this stuff =_=
Chidori isn't really lightning, otherwise it'd be Raiton: Chidori. Just like how Airpalm isn't wind

No...not just anyone can learn Gentle Fist. I am quoting Tenten straight from chapter 101 page 7.

''Normally, control of chakra from the chakra openings is difficult...Even a Jounin can only release from from his hand or leg. One part of his body while doing a technique...

But with Neji, who has mastered the Gentle Fist Style, he can release chakra from the entire body, and knock away physical attacks just with that.''

This indicates that it would take a normal person to have greater chakra control than, let's say, Kakashi (who is a Jounin) who even made a stronger version of Chidori that not even Sasuke was able to learn in the timeskip, to be able to learn Gentle Fist.

With the Byakugan's enhanced chakra control, that gives availability to jutsu that require intense chakra control, like Kaiten and Full Body Blow.

Susanoo doesn't come from the eyes. It forms around the user, like Kaiten does. It would make no sense to include Susanoo as a Doujutsu ability, but not Kaiten.

Aw you figured me out XD

EDIT: Also that list excluded a lot of Byakugan's abilities. Like:

X-ray vision
Kaiten
Gentle Fist
Twin Lion Fists
Full Body Blow
Enhanced chakra control
Added resistance to genjutsu


Not to mention that they failed to mention the Sharingan's many drawbacks, such as the side effects of using MS jutsu and the risky requirements to even acquire and evolve the Sharingan, while Byakugan is given at birth and has no drawbacks as long as it's not kept up for days.

EDIT: And zigzag321, that is not Kishimoto. That looks too much like Miyamoto to me.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 11-06-2011 at 04:51 PM.
megabbaut is online now  
Old 11-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #125
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
EDIT: And zigzag321, that is not Kishimoto. That looks too much like Miyamoto to me.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline  
Old 11-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #126
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Chidori isn't really lightning, otherwise it'd be Raiton: Chidori. Just like how Airpalm isn't wind
Raikiri is also just a Raikiri yet it is Lightning.
Chidori is Sasuke's version.
So yes it is Lightning.


Quote:
''Normally, control of chakra from the chakra openings is difficult...Even a Jounin can only release from from his hand or leg. One part of his body while doing a technique...

But with Neji, who has mastered the Gentle Fist Style, he can release chakra from the entire body, and knock away physical attacks just with that.''
Good.You've proven the Hyuuga are more skilled at releasing Chakra nothing more.

Quote:
With the Byakugan's enhanced chakra control, that gives availability to jutsu that require intense chakra control, like Kaiten and Full Body Blow.
Baseless.

Quote:
Susanoo doesn't come from the eyes. It forms around the user, like Kaiten does. It would make no sense to include Susanoo as a Doujutsu ability, but not Kaiten.
How desperate are you?

You know as well as we all do Susanoo comes from the Eyes as it is granted by the MS.
Kaiten isn't.

So stop pulling on straws.



Quote:
X-ray vision
Kaiten
Gentle Fist
Twin Lion Fists
Full Body Blow
Enhanced chakra control
Added resistance to genjutsu
Kaiten is just Chakra Release which anyone can do and learn.
Gentle Fist is just a Fighting Style thats works in combinaton with the Byakugan.
Twin Lion Fists same as Kaiten just Chakra Release.
Same.
Nope.
Baseless.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline  
Old 11-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #127
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Good.You've proven the Hyuuga are more skilled at releasing Chakra nothing more.
Also that normal people cannot learn it just by training.

Quote:
Baseless.
Did you not read the part where it it surpasses Jounin level? Jounins like Kakashi included?

Quote:
How desperate are you?

You know as well as we all do Susanoo comes from the Eyes as it is granted by the MS.
Kaiten isn't.

So stop pulling on straws.
Susanoo has never shown to come from the eyes like Ammy and Tsukuyomi. It appears all around the user, obviously.
It's basically Kaiten without the rotation.
And as said before, Kaiten has never shown to be wielded by a non-Byakugan user, so it must be assumed that it's a Byakugan ability.
And about your example of Itachi's MS Pre:
He was the only known user of the MS at that time, as Kakashi and Sasuke had yet to learn it, and Shisui and Madara were yet to be explained.
So in PTS Itachi was the only MS user. That's as simple as it gets.

I'm not pulling any straws around here.

Quote:
Kaiten is just Chakra Release which anyone can do and learn.
Gentle Fist is just a Fighting Style thats works in combinaton with the Byakugan.
Twin Lion Fists same as Kaiten just Chakra Release.
Same.
Nope.
Baseless.
-Already talked about Kaiten
Twin Lion Fists is a Gentle Fist variant, and since Gentle Fist is mainly for the Byakugan, it must be considered part of the Byakugan as well.
Due to chakra control.
Proved by Tenten's words in chapter 101.

About the genjutsu resistance:

Byakugan users are chakra manipulator masters. As we all know, one of the ways to counter genjutsu is to stop your chakra flow temporarily. Because of the chakra abnormalities with genjutsu, They would notice in an instant if they were in a genjutsu and dispel it in this way. They use chakra control in their fighting style. Dispelling a genjutsu would be easy for them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now  
Old 11-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #128
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin
 
UchihaXSasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: at PC
Posts: 1,149
Rep Power: 0
UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

mega the point is that
nobody can use amaterasu,susanoo,tsukuyomi,kamui,etc... without sharingan,MS,EMS
byakugan doesn't unlocks any ability
that guy in the mist that has byakugan can't use the gentle fist or kaiten
why
because he is not a hyuga(hyuga are the best at releasing chakra and stuff like that)
kaiten can be done without byakugan
__________________
To tired to put a signature
UchihaXSasuke is offline  
Old 11-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #129
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
mega the point is that
nobody can use amaterasu,susanoo,tsukuyomi,kamui,etc... without sharingan,MS,EMS
byakugan doesn't unlocks any ability
that guy in the mist that has byakugan can't use the gentle fist or kaiten
why
because he is not a hyuga(hyuga are the best at releasing chakra and stuff like that)
kaiten can be done without byakugan
If you mean Ao then nowhere has it been proved that Ao cannot use Gentle Fist or Kaiten. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived a battle with Shisui, the man who is stronger than Itachi.
Neither has it been shown that Kaiten can be used by non-Byakugan users. Must I bring up Tenten's talk again? Neji, a Byakugan user, can release chakra from any point in his body while even Jounin can only release chakra from one point in their body. This has been proven by Kakashi, a Jounin, only being able to open one gate. Lee and Guy's fighting style enable the use of gates. The point is, outsiders cannot use Byakugan abilities effectively like Hyugas can. Otherwise Naruto could've been able to do it a long time ago ever since he has been able to do a Rasengan.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now  
Old 11-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #130
Isoteen
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
If you mean Ao then nowhere has it been proved that Ao cannot use Gentle Fist or Kaiten. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived a battle with Shisui, the man who is stronger than Itachi.
Neither has it been shown that Kaiten can be used by non-Byakugan users. Must I bring up Tenten's talk again? Neji, a Byakugan user, can release chakra from any point in his body while even Jounin can only release chakra from one point in their body. This has been proven by Kakashi, a Jounin, only being able to open one gate. Lee and Guy's fighting style enable the use of gates. The point is, outsiders cannot use Byakugan abilities effectively like Hyugas can. Otherwise Naruto could've been able to do it a long time ago ever since he has been able to do a Rasengan.
Not exactly true.

Sage Mode allows the user to release chakra from the body as well.

Also, Jinchurikis obviously are able to release chakra everywhere.

Not exactly sure where you're going with this post.

As we all understand small scale chakra release does not compared to a full blown Susano.
Isoteen is offline  
Old 11-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #131
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
Not exactly true.

Sage Mode allows the user to release chakra from the body as well.

Also, Jinchurikis obviously are able to release chakra everywhere.

Not exactly sure where you're going with this post.

As we all understand small scale chakra release does not compared to a full blown Susano.
But does it allow the user to use jutsu such as Kaiten and Full Body Blow? Of course not.

Jinchurikis are able to do that thanks to their chakra cloaks.

And I hope you understand that Kaiten is not small scale. At all.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #132
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
If you mean Ao then nowhere has it been proved that Ao cannot use Gentle Fist or Kaiten. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived a battle with Shisui, the man who is stronger than Itachi.
Neither has it been shown that Kaiten can be used by non-Byakugan users. Must I bring up Tenten's talk again? Neji, a Byakugan user, can release chakra from any point in his body while even Jounin can only release chakra from one point in their body. This has been proven by Kakashi, a Jounin, only being able to open one gate. Lee and Guy's fighting style enable the use of gates. The point is, outsiders cannot use Byakugan abilities effectively like Hyugas can. Otherwise Naruto could've been able to do it a long time ago ever since he has been able to do a Rasengan.
i'm gonna post this 1 more time.

None of these techniques come from the eye itself.
they are techniques created to go along with the byakugan.
Techniques such as Tsukuyomi are the eye's literal ability. It was not some side created technique or fighting style, it is an ability granted by the eye itself.

Kaiten,8 Trigrams, Gentle fist, air palm, etc. They are techniques anyone can do with proper training, as I said. There effectiveness however, would be significantly reduced without the posession of a byakugan. And how long that training would take, idk. people like Sasuke can release chakra from all around their body(chidori stream), and then theres A with his Raiton Armor. I bet I could find more if I thought about it longer too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Byakugan:
-Sees Chakra
-Sees Chakra Network
-Almost 360 Degree vision
-Extended Vision

Sharingan:
-Sees Chakra
-Boosted reaction time/Precognition
-Susano'o
-Amaterasu
-Tsukuyomi
-Other Genjutsu
-Genjutsu Reversal
-User Specific Techniques such as Kamui, Kotoamatsukami
-Eternal MS which allows for perfect vision and possibly no fatigue
-Rinnegan Evolution(Then all of the other various rinnegan techs included)
-Able to Copy other techniques as long as its not Kekkei Genkai

Overall, Sharingan is more useful.
/thread

Rinnegan Evolution makes this a complete stomp.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-07-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 11-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #133
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin
 
MinatoXNaruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the stars and the sky
Posts: 1,253
Rep Power: 7
MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Amaterasu, Genjutsu, Susanoo. Need a say much more. Let's not forget EMS. Imagine having the ability to spam amaterasu without any repercussion. That's unthinkable. Also sharingan can turn into rinnegan. Byakugan has a freaking blindspot. The sharingan is easily better than byakugan.
__________________
"Your nature stays the same until you die...But I did die once... I will keep it" - Itachi


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is online now  
Old 11-08-2011, 06:39 AM   #134
Light&Day
Ninja Academy Student
 
Light&Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 6
Light&Day is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
But does it allow the user to use jutsu such as Kaiten and Full Body Blow? Of course not.

Jinchurikis are able to do that thanks to their chakra cloaks.

And I hope you understand that Kaiten is not small scale. At all.
neji is the best at releasing chakra from all the points of his body
I agree
but byakugan has nothing to do with that
if you say it does than prove it with canon informations
Light&Day is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 07:01 AM   #135
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
And how long that training would take, idk. people like Sasuke can release chakra from all around their body(chidori stream), and then theres A with his Raiton Armor. I bet I could find more if I thought about it longer too.
Anyone can release Chakra as that is what Nature Transformation basically is.

Hence the names.
Fire Release
Wind Release
Water Release
Earth Release
Lightning Release

among others.



Hyuuga just release Chakra without moulding it into a Nature and even that can be learned.
EG: Chakra Scalpel = no Nature just released Chakra concentrated into the Hands forming Blades.

Even Genjutsu is Chakra Release cause the users Chakra Flow extends into the Enemy nerve system.
Or going after Zangetsu Hozuki:
Yin Release.

So basically:
Hyuuga Chakra Release has nothing to do with Byakugan.

Thus Rotation,Air Palm and everything else neither as it is basic Chakra Release.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 11-08-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Vivi is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #136
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin
 
UchihaXSasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: at PC
Posts: 1,149
Rep Power: 0
UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Anyone can release Chakra as that is what Nature Transformation basically is.

Hence the names.
Fire Release
Wind Release
Water Release
Earth Release
Lightning Release

among others.



Hyuuga just release Chakra without moulding it into a Nature and even that can be learned.
EG: Chakra Scalpel = no Nature just released Chakra concentrated into the Hands forming Blades.

Even Genjutsu is Chakra Release cause the users Chakra Flow extends into the Enemy nerve system.
Or going after Zangetsu Hozuki:
Yin Release.

So basically:
Hyuuga Chakra Release has nothing to do with Byakugan.

Thus Rotation,Air Palm and everything else neither as it is basic Chakra Release.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
__________________
To tired to put a signature
UchihaXSasuke is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #137
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
i'm gonna post this 1 more time.

None of these techniques come from the eye itself.
they are techniques created to go along with the byakugan.
Techniques such as Tsukuyomi are the eye's literal ability. It was not some side created technique or fighting style, it is an ability granted by the eye itself.

Kaiten,8 Trigrams, Gentle fist, air palm, etc. They are techniques anyone can do with proper training, as I said. There effectiveness however, would be significantly reduced without the posession of a byakugan. And how long that training would take, idk. people like Sasuke can release chakra from all around their body(chidori stream), and then theres A with his Raiton Armor. I bet I could find more if I thought about it longer too.


/thread

Rinnegan Evolution makes this a complete stomp.
A doesn't have Sharingan. Chidori Stream doesn't require the Sharingan. The regular Chidori was actually shown to be able to be used without the Sharingan. It was even created by a non-Shaingan user (Kakashi) before he even acquired the Sharingan. The Sharingan only made it more effective. This isn't the case with abilities such as Kaiten and 8 trigrams. Unlike the Gentle Fist, no one who wasn't a Hyuuga was shown using it. The fact that it involves and requires the Byakugan in order to be even used in the first place shows that it must be considered part of the Byakugan's abilities, because that's what the Byakugan is for. You have to exert chakra from multiple parts of the body in the shape of those techniques, which the manga states that you must surpass Jounin level to even be able to do so. Not even Kakashi can do it, but this isn't the case with the Byakugan. It enables you to have enhanced chakra control, to the point where you can release chakra from your entire body. See Tenten's words about Kaiten and Gentle Fist.

And here's some more evidence if I may add. Chapter 193 page 17.

Now, why do you think they put a close of of Neji's Byakugan in the lower left panel if it had nothing to do with emitting chakra from every chakra opening in his body? Because it does. It wasn't put there for decoration.

Plus, it's not even confirmed that it gives Rinnegan Evolution. It's pure speculation. Because by the logic, the Sharingan also evolves into the Byakugan, as stated by Kakashi.

Quote:
Anyone can release Chakra as that is what Nature Transformation basically is.

Hence the names.
Fire Release
Wind Release
Water Release
Earth Release
Lightning Release

among others.



Hyuuga just release Chakra without moulding it into a Nature and even that can be learned.
EG: Chakra Scalpel = no Nature just released Chakra concentrated into the Hands forming Blades.

Even Genjutsu is Chakra Release cause the users Chakra Flow extends into the Enemy nerve system.
Or going after Zangetsu Hozuki:
Yin Release.

So basically:
Hyuuga Chakra Release has nothing to do with Byakugan.

Thus Rotation,Air Palm and everything else neither as it is basic Chakra Release.
No one can release chakra at more than one point in their body in the shape of techniques such as Kaiten, air palm, or full body blow.

Most of these Nature Transformations do not do this. They only mold chakra into the given element, then shoot it from a given point in their body, such as shooting fireballs from the mouth.

Even Jounin can only release chakra at one point in their body, and if even they can't do it, then it's impossible without the usage of the Byakugan.

Chakra Scalpel is not a bloodline trait as medical ninja such as Sakura and Tsunade can use it, as well as having a different chakra structure than Gentle Fist. Kabuto cannot exert chakra from multiple openings in his body.

Genjutsu does not come from more than one point in the body.

The point here is that, in order to use Gentle Fist, Kaiten, Full Body Blow, e.t.c. you must exert chakra from multiple parts of the body, not just from your hands or legs. Even Jounin cannot do this, so not just anyone can do it even with proper training.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now  
Old 11-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #138
Rorin
Genin
 
Rorin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Rorin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Rorin
Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Well I'm sorry to tell you that byakugan doesn't stand a chance against sharingan that's why its ranked 2nd best something i don't remember very well help me out with this one.
Rorin is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #139
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: byakugan vs sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorin View Post
Well I'm sorry to tell you that byakugan doesn't stand a chance against sharingan that's why its ranked 2nd best something i don't remember very well help me out with this one.
Basically Rinnegan>Sharingan>Byakugan

Quote:
No one can release chakra at more than one point in their body in the shape of techniques such as Kaiten, air palm, or full body blow.
Chidori Stream.
Susanoo.
Kagutsuchi

Just a few examples.

And even then doesn't matter.
Still no Byakugan Trait just well developed Chakra control.


Quote:
Most of these Nature Transformations do not do this. They only mold chakra into the given element, then shoot it from a given point in their body, such as shooting fireballs from the mouth.
Which doesn't change one bit that it's still Chakra Release and further proves my point that anyone can learn it and is not a Byakugan Trait.

Quote:
Even Jounin can only release chakra at one point in their body,
and if even they can't do it, then it's impossible without the usage of the Byakugan.
Again:
Chidori Stream.
Kagutsuchi.
Twin Rasengan.
Double Raikiri

Just as examples.

Quote:
Chakra Scalpel is not a bloodline trait as medical ninja such as Sakura and Tsunade can use it, as well as having a different chakra structure than Gentle Fist. Kabuto cannot exert chakra from multiple openings in his body.
Which is irrelevant as obviously my Point was that anyone can release Chakra.
And multiple openings...yeah Kabuto uses it in both hands.

Quote:
Genjutsu does not come from more than one point in the body.
Cause just Danzo's WHOLE Body was an Illusion right?

Quote:
The point here is that, in order to use Gentle Fist, Kaiten, Full Body Blow, e.t.c. you must exert chakra from multiple parts of the body, not just from your hands or legs.

Even Jounin cannot do this, so not just anyone can do it even with proper training.
I know and multiple People have done it.

Sasuke.
Naruto.
Guy.
Kakashi.
Danzo.

Matter of fact is:
You still provide no canon source of what you say is true just more stuff that is incredibly vague and disproven multiple times and are still sitting on them doing everything in your Power to prove yourself right.

This Thread is finished anyway.
Sharingan obviously>Byakugan and as shown with this and other posts further debating only leads to more irrelevant points.


*click*
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.