Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Haku VS Byakuya?
Haku 0 0%
Byakuya Kuchiki 12 100.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Haku vs Byakuya Kuchiki

XD inside joke on this one thread.. Rocklee_112713 said some stuff comparing Haku with rock lee with Ichigo and Byakuya, and I said "That's like saying Haku vs Byakuya Kuchiki" Lol What do you think? Honestly.. You're not THAT stupid!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku vs Byakuya Kuchiki

unfortunately i dont watch much bleach, but from what i've seen, he can kill haku pretty easy

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Old 07-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Poor Haku gets roflstomped by Byakuya
Old 07-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Poor Haku gets roflstomped by Byakuya
Haku just got roflpwned
Old 07-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Byakuya would stomp, hard.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi FTW

Old 07-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

^He doesn't even need Kageyoshi :P
Old 07-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yeah, but Kageyoshi is cool... it's my favorite Bankai so far. Byakuya would use it for the lulz

Old 07-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

^Well Byakuya would wanna look hot while pwning, so I guess he could use it xD
Old 07-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #9
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
^Well Byakuya would wanna look hot while pwning, so I guess he could use it xD
Haha that would be hilarious!

Last edited by Phoenix Wright; 07-13-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi for real scenario! Rofl

Haku: There's no way he can win! I have l33t pwnage with my ice mirrors!
Byakuya: Senbonzakura...Kageyoshi.
Haku: Huh?!?!?
*flowers whistling around sewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
Haku: whats going on?!? Flowers!
Byakuya: hmph.
Haku: What the FU---
*BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Old 07-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Byakuya wins easily. Haku hadn't shown many jutsus when he was alive, and I'm not sure if the crystal ice mirrors would have an effect on Byakuya.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

^ of course! XD
Old 07-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #13
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
U liek dis? stick it in ur mowf?!?!
What the..?!?!? how dare you say something so dirty and wrong! Be ashamed of yourself!! XD
Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #14
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
What the..?!?!? how dare you say something so dirty and wrong! Be ashamed of yourself!! XD
I never said that.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
I never said that.
uhhh..........................................
Old 07-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #16
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
FAT PPL ARE JUICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the...?!?! How dare you say that!! Oh wait... It's me!!!
Uhmmmm..... uhh.... HE DID IT!!!

*runs*
ZOOM!!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #17
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
What the...?!?! How dare you say that!! Oh wait... It's me!!!
Uhmmmm..... uhh.... HE DID IT!!!

*runs*
ZOOM!!
Hey I never said that! I said this:
Fat people don't taste good

WAIT WHAT>!>!!?!?!?!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #18
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Hey I never said that! I said this:
Fat people don't taste good

WAIT WHAT>!>!!?!?!?!
Probably because they're too lazy to take a shower..

But seriously.. How did "Byakuya vs Haku" turn into fat ppl taking showers XD
Old 07-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #19
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Probably because they're too lazy to take a shower..

But seriously.. How did "Byakuya vs Haku" turn into fat ppl taking showers XD
I seriously don't know.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #20
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
I seriously don't know.
Neither do I.... But whatever happens.. I'm NOT on crack!

Tags
byakuya, haku, ichigo, kuchiki, kurosaki