Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 05-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #21
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Soul Calibur V

I had other people to play it with. >> =P
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #22
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hope we see some of info on this game at E3
Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #23
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Looks like Ezio will be in the game

YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #24
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I've never really played any soul calibur games besides the demo for IV. But with ezio in V i might actually have to get this.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:14 PM   #25
magnum p i
Banned

magnum p i has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

the char creator better be as good no wait a second here it better be better than 4 because if not its a pass the char creator in 4 made the game for me also i hope this has bigger stages and more supers that are easier to pull off sc4 was impossible to use supers took forever to build up also as i said the char creator will make this or break this for me need a demo and i need to see more info what are they hiding here whatever i hope its good cause good fighting games are becoming more rare than a pink elephant these days
magnum p i is offline   Reply With Quote