Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #21
Moneeb
Freshmen Academy Student

Moneeb is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who's a Kingdom Hearts Fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sakura Haruno~ View Post
XD

Aw, that's so cute! Good find, ILIKEPIE. ^.^
I wonder what Axel will look like in a business suit xD
Moneeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #22
~Sakura Haruno~
Academy Graduate

Location: Turn around... and you actually won't find me there. ;P
~Sakura Haruno~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Kingdom hearts. Best video game series.....along with Monster hunter...
Monster Hunter... huh. Hafta check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
I am a KH fan. I have played both KH1 and KH2 on the PS2 a few times. KH is kicks butt, its such an awesum video game series. I plan to play the other KH game in the future.

Though I think Goofy and Donald don't know what's going on half the time.
AGREED! Donald and Goofy to accompany Sora out of all people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneeb View Post
Axel in a suit... *fails to imagine*
~Sakura Haruno~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #23
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #24
~Sakura Haruno~
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
.....O.o
Old 10-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #25
Moneeb
Freshmen Academy Student

So when's his wedding xD
Kinda creepy
Old 10-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #26
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he is the best man for this wedding

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #27
Moneeb
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

Spoiler:
I dont get why people make Nobodies together like Xion and Roxas. I mean they cant feel anything. Got no emotions. I dont get why :/
Btw did you draw that or found it online?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #28
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

found it online and Roxas, Xion, Axel have emotions

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #29
Moneeb
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
found it online and Roxas, Xion, Axel have emotions
How come? I mean Axel doesnt have a heart
Old 10-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #30
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How come? I mean Axel doesnt have a heart
Coming into close contact with Sora's heart gave him the ability to have emotions. Sora's heart is amazingly powerfull

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #31
~Sakura Haruno~
Academy Graduate

Quote:

Spoiler:
ROKUSHION!!! That is the only pairing I support more than NaruSaku.
And Moneeb- First, Xion wasn't a Nobody. She was a Replica, so she had a heart. Roxas was 'The Chosen One''s Nobody or whatnot, so he could feel as well. Axel actually didn't have a heart, but from time to time Roxas and Xion would make him feel somewhat.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #32
Moneeb
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
ROKUSHION!!! That is the only pairing I support more than NaruSaku.
And Moneeb- First, Xion wasn't a Nobody. She was a Replica, so she had a heart. Roxas was 'The Chosen One''s Nobody or whatnot, so he could feel as well. Axel actually didn't have a heart, but from time to time Roxas and Xion would make him feel somewhat.
Hey writing. I got a closer look on Riku in Dream Drop Distance and I see why they cut his hair when you look at his face. I saw it in a picture and I hope KH 3 will be on Wii and explain everything
Old 10-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #33
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the Wii is not likely

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #34
~Sakura Haruno~
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Hey writing. I got a closer look on Riku in Dream Drop Distance and I see why they cut his hair when you look at his face. I saw it in a picture and I hope KH 3 will be on Wii and explain everything
I think they hinted it's gonna be for the PS3, especially since most of the KH games have been for the PS2.
And yeah- I actually showed a picture of Re:coded Riku to one of my friends and she mistook him for a girl. Now I see why they cut his hair...
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #35
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Anyone else play them? I really like them! I have 358/2 Days and Re:coded, but sadly I can't play any of the KH PS2 games.
You are not a true KH fan if you haven't played 1 & 2.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Roxas actually had at least part of a heart because he was Sora's Nobody and Sora has a really strong heart as well as having part of Ven's sleeping inside his(which is why Roxas looks like Ven.)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #37
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Neku from "The World Ends With You" is going to be in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #38
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Neku from "The World Ends With You" is going to be in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
The world ends with you is an amazing game. Just sayin'.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #39
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I know I played it and the "Reaper's game" is going to be fun with Sora and Neku playing it

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #40
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Monster Hunter... huh. Hafta check it out.
Its not really a story based game, I'm talkin' gameplay-wise.

And i doubt you'd like it... unless you like killing wyvrens,huge monkeys,birds....komodo dragons*cough*laoshanlung*cough*cough*
its an extremely popular game but its not so popular with the ladiesss

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-29-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote