Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #1081
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

uh..... o.o no clue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #1082
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

something wrong v?
Old 10-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #1083
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

o.o nope.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 10-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #1084
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ur not telling me something do i need to torture u?
Old 10-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #1085
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

O.o um...no, I think I lost her.
Zombie Wolves: o.o *look around*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-29-2011, 01:08 PM   #1086
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
O.o um...no, I think I lost her.
Zombie Wolves: o.o *look around*
it's ok i'm gonna get off plz tell her to behave and i hope tp have my internet back soon
Old 10-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #1087
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, I'll try to find her while your gone. Good luck with the internet thing, though. ^^

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #1088
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

thanks and when u do find her tell her i said hi ok
Old 10-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #1089
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, I will. ^^

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-29-2011, 01:14 PM   #1090
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

thanks l8r
Old 10-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #1091
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Bye Mastermon.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #1092
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

sasuke uchiha3 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
thanks and when u do find her tell her i said hi ok
*runs into the room to find your gone already walks over to v and cries*

Sagepain
sasuke uchiha3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #1093
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*picks you up and holds you*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #1094
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

why am i never here when master is

Sagepain
Old 10-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #1095
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #1096
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well damn. I missed him.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #1097
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

dont feel bad eli i did too

Sagepain
Old 10-30-2011, 05:05 PM   #1098
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can try not to.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #1099
sasuke uchiha3
Genin Elite

yeah me too i just hope he comes back soon i just hope he comes back the last time i didnt hear from one of my friends she never came back sorry for bringing that back up again eli she is all i can think about now

Sagepain
Old 10-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #1100
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm sure he'll be back soon. From a few of the other comments, it sounds like he has a lot going on at the moment and will come back on here as soon as things calm down in his life.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3