Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #181
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #29 - I hope TBC doesn't close us!

Didn't even bother to read it,nor do I intend to.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #182
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badnificent View Post
Awesome threads shall never be repeated.
Although in honesty you guys would be having a grand ole time in MVC lounge.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #183
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

Although in all honesty, there was misunderstandings from both sides and also it was only few of the BG posters although they were very active and TU, well he wasn't really trolling per trolling per say.

Kunoichi's statements struck me a bit arrogant considering its too broad to judge everyone of us in that manner.

I mean have I said anything?

Anyway the thread was funny and should be repeated.
No doubt. I am certain TU has Asperbergers.

Kunoichi actually said something?

I think Toma just nailed the whole thing in a nutshell. At least, I saw the whole thing in the same light.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #184
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No doubt. I am certain TU has Asperbergers.

Kunoichi actually said something?

I think Toma just nailed the whole thing in a nutshell. At least, I saw the whole thing in the same light.
Instead of that way and catching TU on his bad moment, you would know that overall he isn't like that usually and I also heard his side of things.

Its honestly a big misunderstanding minus the Heroking and [shikamaru] being rude and all to the point of trolling especially former and TBC being tired of it.
And of course we all know the NAgato > NEji lengthy episode last year.

Toma did nail it alright but its also helpful to see both sides of the story. Why do you think IWD got so mad? Because he is evil? No because he misunderstood, and I had to spend my time explaining him why you guys did you guys did.

Btw what Toma said is true but it can easily go in reverse. I have seen it and it wasn't pretty.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-27-2011, 09:15 PM   #185
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Instead of that way and catching TU on his bad moment, you would know that overall he isn't like that usually and I also heard his side of things.

Its honestly a big misunderstanding minus the Heroking and [shikamaru] being rude and all to the point of trolling especially former and TBC being tired of it.
And of course we all know the NAgato > NEji lengthy episode last year.

Toma did nail it alright but its also helpful to see both sides of the story. Why do you think IWD got so mad? Because he is evil? No because he misunderstood, and I had to spend my time explaining him why you guys did you guys did.

Btw what Toma said is true but it can easily go in reverse. I have seen it and it wasn't pretty.
Actually, he seemed pretty tame this time. I am basing my opinion on many past experiences.
Sure, but really more punishment should have been meted out much, much earlier.

Yes, that is what killed Toma from ever caring again.

I guess he did, but if he had patience, there would be no problem.

Really we can blame N>N. If not for him, Toma and others may have still been around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #186
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually, he seemed pretty tame this time. I am basing my opinion on many past experiences.
Sure, but really more punishment should have been meted out much, much earlier.

Yes, that is what killed Toma from ever caring again.

Really we can blame N>N. If not for him, Toma and others may have still been around.
He always been tame otherwise he would have been banned long ago.

N>N really took a dip in the whole thing by accusing Toma of such. Really thought it was just him that did that. No one else really tried to make Toma leave.

Actually what that is that IWD had always a length problem with dealing with trolls or wanking or such. He has a long history man, a long history.

Maybe. N>N was the only member that I actually got mad at.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #187
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He always been tame otherwise he would have been banned long ago.

N>N really took a dip in the whole thing by accusing Toma of such. Really thought it was just him that did that. No one else really tried to make Toma leave.

Actually what that is that IWD had always a length problem with dealing with trolls or wanking or such. He has a long history man, a long history.

Maybe. N>N was the only member that I actually got mad at.
No comment.

He was just insane as far as I could tell.

I know, but he couldn't wait a day for the lock down to end.

But you made such an excellent thread to discuss the all important topic, what can't rotation beat.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:09 AM   #188
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread...
Old 10-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #189
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Looks like it's time for #30! lol

Old 10-28-2011, 04:24 PM   #190
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No kidding a convo didn't have this many regular posters in a long time.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #191
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cause it's not boring ^.-
Old 10-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #192
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I trhought it ended at 300.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #193
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A
Yes there would be because his actions were still abusive and immoral and done out of resentment or at the very least it came off to me as such and he never really made a good case of that not being the case..and because while he banned all the people he considered trolls..certain massively biased individuals are still here allowed to do as they please..

Quote:

I know, but he couldn't wait a day for the lock down to end.
why should I? why should any poster faced with such a knee jerk resentful reaction wait? The mere appearance of why he did what he did is enough to totally justify a mass exodus from this place and his actual motives are enormously dubious (this is one of the most tame places online and he claims it was going overboard? utter nonsense )

Now he just proclaims it's over? and that's it? screw that noise.

what I don't get is why TU snapped the way he did same for FSF I mean that thread was stupid..and the sheer pro naruto biased was crazy but it was hardly anything to start flaming over I mean it really was tame compared to nightmare luffy..or that akatsuki vs the jla nightmare from 2010 FSF should have been used to worse by now.

I mean compare Kakashi vs the USA to "Twilight vampires vs Konoha" and come on man..it just wasn't worth being "an hero' over

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 10-28-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #194
NBT
Banned

So what exactly happened?
Old 10-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #195
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Yes there would be because his actions were still abusive and immoral and done out of resentment or at the very least it came off to me as such and he never really made a good case of that not being the case..and because while he banned all the people he considered trolls..certain massively biased individuals are still here allowed to do as they please..

why should I? why should any poster faced with such a knee jerk resentful reaction wait? The mere appearance of why he did what he did is enough to totally justify a mass exodus from this place and his actual motives are enormously dubious (this is one of the most tame places online and he claims it was going overboard? utter nonsense )

Now he just proclaims it's over? and that's it? screw that noise.

what I don't get is why TU snapped the way he did same for FSF I mean that thread was stupid..and the sheer pro naruto biased was crazy but it was hardly anything to start flaming over I mean it really was tame compared to nightmare luffy..or that akatsuki vs the jla nightmare from 2010 FSF should have been used to worse by now.

I mean compare Kakashi vs the USA to "Twilight vampires vs Konoha" and come on man..it just wasn't worth being "an hero' over
That's up to you.

It was even about the thread, more about a joke FSF missing a joke and trying to act like he didn't.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #196
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oohhh, i want 30
Old 10-29-2011, 01:53 AM   #197
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

We want BG convo #30

Old 10-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #198
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

It appears that I have won it though.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:49 AM   #199
NBT
Banned

Is that so?
Old 10-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #200
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/sneezes
Closed Thread