Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 10-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Battlegrounds before and after.

This clip reminded me of the Battlegrounds. It's not really the Battlegrounds. It's Detroit. Consider it "The BG before Admin intervention" and "The BG after Admin intervention."

YouTube:
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battlegrounds before and after.

maybe that's a telling thing and you should try and avoid it
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Lol i saw that movie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
maybe that's a telling thing and you should try and avoid it
How are they going to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Lol i saw that movie
I am starting to feel unsettled. And thats a lot for me to say.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

/popcorn.

I'll be here for 5 hours trying to watch 26 seconds, might as well get comfortable.

Last edited by Cyl; 10-24-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
How are they going to do that?

as the resident old man of this vs section I'll just toss this out here: Based on my experience..they have three choices

1, They abdicate their authority resign completely and turn the forum back over to members and S mod Dudmiesters latest dupe account give a guy like him total control here. This will never happen

2, they keep doing exactly what they are doing and this will either prompt a massive invasion from other vs forums or cause a near constant stream of mockery and abuse outside the forum with a massive dedicated effort to pan this place and present it as abusive and not worth joining that kills any chance of this board ever recruiting members ever again: Faced with the eventual death of this forum..and the near constant hassle Viz decides to shut this place down and we get an MFG type scenario..a forum stagnant forum with a tiny member base..or a forum wide apocalypse

3, they decide to reach a consensus with the members and promote a vs debater one with allot of knowledge and a strict adherence to a standard of evidence to S mod or admin and let him run this place as he sees fit.- This never happens ever

basically it;s scenario two for this place all of you soldiers of the battlegrounds..this place will die and with it so will die viz
Old 10-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quite the pessimist aren't you?

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Where your logic fails is that it assumes people that may be interested in debating only exist on other forums.

Seems to me only assholes that like debating exist on other forums. Waiting a few minutes for your post to appear sure beats being flamed to death for any new member that may wander in here.

Of course, if someone wants wag his e-wang and mock people that disagree with him, yes, this is not the place to be anymore.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Best representation of the bg's yet!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Where your logic fails is that it assumes people that may be interested in debating only exist on other forums.
I've said nothing of the sort nor do I assume such but if you think the untapped majority who do replenish every ones numbers..aren't gotten too by those bigger more powerful boards with their fingers..in everything from marvel Dc, paramount..to yes viz itself before Viz BG gets them your wrong. Hell even troll forums like Phenoms little playground and fallen forums like Space battles have more "reach" into those zones than this place

most people who get into these places are weaned on a larger sites system and when they venture off it..whether it's to chat about manga or talk about politics or debate fictional characters it's either because their running from those boards with their tails between their legs have been exiled or simply went a place less severe but still balance fair and impartial and either way are still stuck under the influence of those bigger places

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Seems to me only assholes that like debating exist on other forums. Waiting a few minutes for your post to appear sure beats being flamed to death for any new member that may wander in here.

Of course, if someone wants wag his e-wang and mock people that disagree with him, yes, this is not the place to be anymore.
who decides what an is? you? me? the guys who thought they could kill a Grizzly bear with a katana? Because I'm not exactly sure their judgment is overly qualified

you guys were totally right in cracking down on trolls but instead of going after the right trolls (many of them are still posting here now) you have essentially removed more than half of this places better posters you've broken the core of this place and then ruthlessly censored it

it's a simple reality Wooster the only thing that waits for a board that does that is death..or complete stagnation there are very, very few exceptions to this rule

I mean the biggest problem Viz had before this was getting absorbed by MVC and used as a cold war style proxy board..and this had a large part to do with the utter refusal of the staff to crack down on the wankers ..and the exile of the few staffers that did

now you've finally realized "Hey wait that kind of crap can't be allowed this is a PG board" and yeah you're absolutely right it's preposterous guess what? You've still taken your reaction from one extreme to another..and it's going to result in nothing but misery and heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Quite the pessimist aren't you?
yeah I am experience has made me very pessimistic and cynical in these matters plus the sad and kinda crazy reality of it: Forum politics especially 'in house' forum politics can be just as petty and cruel and silly as real world politics (i'm not sure if that means..we all belong in a mad house or what)

hey I do hope I'm wrong honestly I really do I actually like this place I'm actually concerned about what happens here I wouldn't be making these posts if I didn't.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:00 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Stupidity is not the same as flaming.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Battleground Battlegrounds Battlegrounds, this is sooo 12 hours ago

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:46 AM   #13
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So much whine :l
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:13 AM   #14
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Battleground Battlegrounds Battlegrounds, this is sooo 12 hours ago
Silence you don't make me get the broom
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bring it on, DL vs Kuno Battle Royal, WHO WINS?!

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #16
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kunoichi she has real life PnJ on her side
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Bring it on, DL vs Kuno Battle Royal, WHO WINS?!
The one whose favorite section isn't under a communist regime.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote