Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #21
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: BG Martial Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
The 3 people a day who average a post on BG after the massive banning sequence should be evident.

The fact there's even one questioning it is a valid statistic.

The fact I leave the forums for over 18 hours, come back and see three of my BG threads since I logged off untouched, is a valid statistic.
Um oklol I was talking about that post where you said half of the infractions were wrong according to a lot of people. "Half" and "a lot" aren't really statistics. You didn't say anything about people posting in threads.

Anyways.

@Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake drastic times call for drastic measures. Consider this martial law stuff the acid that will hopefully cleanse the filth that is the BG's as of late.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #22
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The 3 people a day who average a post on BG after the massive banning sequence should be evident.

The fact there's even one questioning it is a valid statistic.

The fact I leave the forums for over 18 hours, come back and see three of my BG threads since I logged off untouched, is a valid statistic.
^This. Because the word "whiner" is just some term that the mods created just to have an excuse to pick on you and everyone else. Oh wait...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #23
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Um oklol I was talking about that post where you said half of the infractions were wrong according to a lot of people. "Half" and "a lot" aren't really statistics. You didn't say anything about people posting in threads.

Anyways.

@Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake drastic times call for drastic measures. Consider this martial law stuff the acid that will hopefully cleanse the filth that is the BG's as of late.
The fact you have time to respond and explain how statistics work is a testament to how "hard" you mods really do work.

Keep it up.

And so the third insults. Listed above ^
Old 10-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #24
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
The fact you have time to respond and explain how statistics work is a testament to how "hard" you mods really do work.

Keep it up.
How would you know what modding is? You're not one so you have no basis to argue on it.

There is also the fact that he isn't the only mod.

It's almost astonishing how misplaced and un-based all of your logic is.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #25
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Keep it up.

You're right. Debating trolls is too much work for no profit... Ah, fixed. /clicks

Old 10-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #26
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:

Keep it up.

Well if you'd like to go ahead and tell me what needs moderating right now, I'm sure I or one of the, oh, 15 other mods? would be happy to go and take care of it.

Ugh Ashen lol

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 10-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #27
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I wonder if Shikamaru realizes how little he's helping the case of restoring the battlegrounds back to normal, when rants like his are some of the reason this had to be done in the first place.

For continued explanation as to why the BG is being so heavily monitored, ask the one's like Shika.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #28
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Ugh Ashen lol
You're welcome. Unless you actually wanted to go on debating how he thinks statistics work and asking him for his opinion on how moderation should be carried out? I can unban him and reopen the thread if you wish.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #29
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

No lol I just felt like a DUMB MOD for posting in a locked thread like that xD

/Heil

Closed Thread