Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Naruto should be with....
Hinata () 97 62.99%
Sakura () 44 28.57%
Other () 13 8.44%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #121
Zaichis
Apprentice Genin
 
Zaichis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Behind you
Posts: 136
Rep Power: 0
Zaichis has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

lol i would love if a fine girl was stalking me lol i hope im not wierd.
__________________
Want a c00kie?
"Give respect get respect"
Not sure who said that but i love it..
Zaichis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #122
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin
 
Sharingan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Inside the Matrix. Its pretty cool in here.
Posts: 1,383
Rep Power: 7
Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaichis View Post
lol i would love if a fine girl was stalking me lol i hope im not wierd.
Ha i'm right there with ya buddy
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #123
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Super Sanin 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,537
Rep Power: 6
Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

I like Hinata better but the whole plot points to Naruto x Sakura or he ends up alone
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #124
SmokingPistols
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
SmokingPistols is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Hinata is the bees knees.
SmokingPistols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #125
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBraveShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In Sablier
Posts: 5,344
Rep Power: 8
TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

NaruSaku, duh!
Naruto likes Sakura! And he never noticed Hinata..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #126
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Sakuraaaaaaaaaaa
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #127
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In Your Nightmares
Posts: 784
Rep Power: 8
Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Naruto and HINATA OF COURSE. I mean CMON u really think that he should be with Hinata ???!!! :S. KISHI THIS IS A ONE TIME LIFE REQUEST PLEASE END NARUTO WITH A HAPPY NARUxHINA ENDING
__________________
AS LONG AS MEN EXIST
SINS WILL FOLLOW
Only Naruto Can
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Naruto Namikazi; 10-19-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #128
Naruto<3Sakura
Ninja Academy Student
 
Naruto<3Sakura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 6
Naruto<3Sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

narusakura
Naruto<3Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:08 PM   #129
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tsukinomai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,650
Rep Power: 10
Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Hinata and Naruto. <3
__________________





Tsukinomai


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:55 PM   #130
CherryCat
Freshmen Academy Student
 
CherryCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Konaha
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
CherryCat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
yea but what about how Naruto's face looked when she said that and the fact that he asked after his battle 'are HINATA and the others ok' not 'are SAKURA and the others ok'
I didnt even think about that. Of course it may have been because she was the last person he saw b4 went all fox, but maybe it means he's finally noticed her. So maybe slowly Hinata will grow on him now. I forgot about him saying that.
CherryCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #131
CherryCat
Freshmen Academy Student
 
CherryCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Konaha
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
CherryCat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
NaruSaku, duh!
Naruto likes Sakura! And he never noticed Hinata..
True he never noticed her b4 but I think he's starting to notice her now because of the friendly words in this weeks chapter. Even if its in a friendly way, he's starting to notice now. In my opinion.
CherryCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:30 AM   #132
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
TheBraveShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In Sablier
Posts: 5,344
Rep Power: 8
TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCat View Post
True he never noticed her b4 but I think he's starting to notice her now because of the friendly words in this weeks chapter. Even if its in a friendly way, he's starting to notice now. In my opinion.
Yeah, you can say that. but i don't think that Naruto will ever like Hinata :/ Because he always did have a crush on Sakura.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:41 AM   #133
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In Your Nightmares
Posts: 784
Rep Power: 8
Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBraveShinobi View Post
Yeah, you can say that. but i don't think that Naruto will ever like Hinata :/ Because he always did have a crush on Sakura.
Then some1 needs to slap him in the face so he wakes up. But not from Sakura he will just get more in love with her . Man... if sakura beats the heavens out of Naruto he will still love her. But since hinata almost sacrificed her life for Naruto against Pain maybe he will change. But why haven't we seen them together since that battle??? Hinata admits her love to Naruto yet it has been too many episodes to count but still never seen them together since then
__________________
AS LONG AS MEN EXIST
SINS WILL FOLLOW
Only Naruto Can
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #134
A7XNaruHina
Genin
 
A7XNaruHina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ♫♪In the Realm of Music♪♫
Posts: 348
Rep Power: 6
A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

hinata of course.
__________________
Bringing regret to haters everywhere.
EMIN∃M MEИIM∃
α7χηαяυнιηα
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:18 PM   #135
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Bah. Sakura because even though she wasn't the nicest to Naruto at first, at least she actively supported and cared about him through out the manga. Seriously. Everyone who says Hinata has always supported Naruto may I direct you to the Naruto vs. Kiba fight where it was SAKURA who cheered loudly for Naruto and Hinata who kept her thoughts to herself? Hinata even doubted he'd win at one point while Sakura never lost faith. This shows up again in the search for Itachi arc where Hinata, once again, doubts Naruto's strength against Tobi while Sakura didn't.

Sakura ALLLLL the way.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:43 AM   #136
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In Your Nightmares
Posts: 784
Rep Power: 8
Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Bah. Sakura because even though she wasn't the nicest to Naruto at first, at least she actively supported and cared about him through out the manga. Seriously. Everyone who says Hinata has always supported Naruto may I direct you to the Naruto vs. Kiba fight where it was SAKURA who cheered loudly for Naruto and Hinata who kept her thoughts to herself? Hinata even doubted he'd win at one point while Sakura never lost faith. This shows up again in the search for Itachi arc where Hinata, once again, doubts Naruto's strength against Tobi while Sakura didn't.

Sakura ALLLLL the way.
She cheers for him because he is a part of the team she doesn't love him for true any way, she told him that she loves him just so she can take the promise that he made for her 3 years ago. Naah Sakura isn't even worth liking she might be good looking but that doesnt change the facts that he likes sakura yet sakura doesnt know will she go for sasuke or Naruto even after Sasuke tried to kill her :S.
Hinata on the other hand is now more confident of her self a lot stronger too and not to forget that she almost gave her life for naruto at the Pain battle where Sakura was just like" NARUTOOOO. Please save us " sakura just know how to cry and leave everything to Naruto, where Hinata has the will to fight. And Hinata always loved Naruto!! The hell with Sakura . Just look at the poll dude its 60% for Hinata and about 30% for Sakura i dont know who the hell in the world are those other 10% but i have to respect their ideas.
__________________
AS LONG AS MEN EXIST
SINS WILL FOLLOW
Only Naruto Can
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Naruto Namikazi; 10-24-2011 at 03:45 AM.
Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #137
Alinah
Ninja Academy Student
 
Alinah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 46
Rep Power: 0
Alinah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

just because someone says "I love you" doesn't mean that person is automatically gonna love that person in return.

I don't think NaruHina would be a great combo as so many others seem to think. She can barely talk to him and gets all shy, think she is worth nothing and has the worst self esteem I've ever seen. I don't see how any guy would find that attractive to begin with, and especially not Naruto and the way he is as a person.

Sakura is just stuck in her own little world of how she thinks life would be with Sasuke, and tbh she is starting to piss me off, for gods sake, you haven't seen this guy for several years, you have no clue what he is like and yet you're inlove with him? seriously, that isn't love, it's a dream. I just hope she's smart enough to realize it, otherwise I wouldn't say she's a smart one.

But I can really see NaruSaku happening more than NaruHina. A relationship where one is the underdog never lasts in the long run, equality is more important and the guts to stand for what you thin but still be able to negotiate an answer that both are happy with. Really, a relationship aint a dance on roses, it's hard work from both partners, that how it works. And to switch it, I just don't think Naruto is cut from Hinata, I can't say I think they have the same goals, want the same out of life.
I do think though that Naruto and Sakura would compliment eachother alot better. Abit of teasing eachother and knowing it's just joking around, being able to put on a serious face when needed and such.

Really though, aslong as Naruto would be happy in the end and be with the one he loves, and she loves him back.
Alinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #138
ChibiAsh
Ninja Academy Student
 
ChibiAsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 56
Rep Power: 6
ChibiAsh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
She cheers for him because he is a part of the team she doesn't love him for true any way, she told him that she loves him just so she can take the promise that he made for her 3 years ago. Naah Sakura isn't even worth liking she might be good looking but that doesnt change the facts that he likes sakura yet sakura doesnt know will she go for sasuke or Naruto even after Sasuke tried to kill her :S.
Hinata on the other hand is now more confident of her self a lot stronger too and not to forget that she almost gave her life for naruto at the Pain battle where Sakura was just like" NARUTOOOO. Please save us " sakura just know how to cry and leave everything to Naruto, where Hinata has the will to fight. And Hinata always loved Naruto!! The hell with Sakura . Just look at the poll dude its 60% for Hinata and about 30% for Sakura i dont know who the hell in the world are those other 10% but i have to respect their ideas.

It's just your opinion that Sakura doesn't love Naruto. And no, her feelings for Sasuke don't mean she can't love Naruto.

Tbh, I don't like it when people imply Sakura has never done anything for Naruto or Hinata has done more. That's just not true. Sakura has supported Naruto for years as his team-mate, and saved him from lonliness, cheered him on, and risked her life for him. She tried to stop him when he went 4 tails during the Orochimaru fight, even though he could have killed her. Her only concern there was Naruto hurting himself. She became a medical ninja so she would be able to help and support him. She still has feelings for Sasuke, but she sees him clearly for what he is now. She tried to put her feelings aside and kill him to spare Naruto the pain of the burden he's been carrying for so long. That was just as much about Naruto as Sasuke. It's not like she couldn't kill him because she's sitting there fantasizing about being with him, she just still cares even if she shouldn't. She's human. And Naruto is similar in that he refuses to give up on Sasuke when everyone wants him to.

And there are reasons she didn't help during the Pein fight. One was because for one she was doing her job healing people, which is crucial. And secondly she didn't even know about it until later, at a point when Naruto was winning. What Hinata did was brave, even if rash, but it doesn't earn her Naruto's love or mean he will fall in love with her when he's always loved Sakura.

Last edited by ChibiAsh; 10-24-2011 at 11:51 AM.
ChibiAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM   #139
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In Your Nightmares
Posts: 784
Rep Power: 8
Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiAsh View Post
It's just your opinion that Sakura doesn't love Naruto. And no, her feelings for Sasuke don't mean she can't love Naruto.

Tbh, I don't like it when people imply Sakura has never done anything for Naruto or Hinata has done more. That's just not true. Sakura has supported Naruto for years as his team-mate, and saved him from lonliness, cheered him on, and risked her life for him. She tried to stop him when he went 4 tails during the Orochimaru fight, even though he could have killed her. Her only concern there was Naruto hurting himself. She became a medical ninja so she would be able to help and support him. She still has feelings for Sasuke, but she sees him clearly for what he is now. She tried to put her feelings aside and kill him to spare Naruto the pain of the burden he's been carrying for so long. That was just as much about Naruto as Sasuke. It's not like she couldn't kill him because she's sitting there fantasizing about being with him, she just still cares even if she shouldn't. She's human. And Naruto is similar in that he refuses to give up on Sasuke when everyone wants him to.

And there are reasons she didn't help during the Pein fight. One was because for one she was doing her job healing people, which is crucial. And secondly she didn't even know about it until later, at a point when Naruto was winning. What Hinata did was brave, even if rash, but it doesn't earn her Naruto's love or mean he will fall in love with her when he's always loved Sakura.
So u imply that the 60% is wrong ??? C'mon be fair. I partially agree that Sakura became stronger but don't forget that she became a med. ninja just so she isn't as useless as she had been. Not out of love to any1
__________________
AS LONG AS MEN EXIST
SINS WILL FOLLOW
Only Naruto Can
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #140
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Quote:
So u imply that the 60% is wrong ??? C'mon be fair. I partially agree that Sakura became stronger but don't forget that she became a med. ninja just so she isn't as useless as she had been. Not out of love to any1
And what is wrong with that? It just means she's intrinsically motivated. That's awesome! It's a sign of inner strength ! Come on this is the modern times! Women don't HAVE to improve themselves for a boy anymore ya know. I don't understand that NaruHina argument. Why is Hinata better than Sakura just because Sakura has thoughts NOT revolving around Naruto?
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.