Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
UnBoRn Hikari
Ninja Academy Student

UnBoRn Hikari has completed a tough C-rank mission!UnBoRn Hikari has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Mama

Will you love me as I feed off your body?
UnBoRn Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: Mama

i refuse thine
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:11 AM   #3
UnBoRn Hikari
Ninja Academy Student

UnBoRn Hikari has completed a tough C-rank mission!UnBoRn Hikari has completed a tough C-rank mission!

But I am your love child, who won't you let me be born?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
UnBoRn Hikari
Ninja Academy Student

I vant 2 git oot of ur uterush.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

last I checked, I had none. I refuse all

I have no uterus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #6
UnBoRn Hikari
Ninja Academy Student

I eated it. :3
Old 10-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #7
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

O.O...

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #8
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

you dont exist

Old 10-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #9
UnBoRn Hikari
Ninja Academy Student

Yet, seeing as I am unborn.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 AM   #10
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

kill it, kill it with fire

Old 10-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #11
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*vacuum

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:25 AM   #12
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Mommy, help me, im so..unsure ;_;

Old 10-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #13
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Don't you remember? You and I hooked up in TC that day. You were probably drunk so you don't remember....

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #14
UnBoRn Hikari
Ninja Academy Student

Mommy why won't you love? How dare you conceive me yet refuse to allow me to enter this world!
I vant 2 git oot of ur uterush.
Quote:
last I checked, I had none. I refuse all

I have no uterus
Old 10-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #15
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I love you, my child!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #16
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Im sorry Crackfat

Your Meme face rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody is just to beautiful to go unnoticed!
READ IT PPL

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #17
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Old 10-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #18
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

1) Ur mom, I don't drink, at all. e.e.

2) Jacq, stop this madness

Old 10-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #19
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Never!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #20
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Which Jacq, I go by many names nowadays.
I even call myself the Doctor too As of watching 100 Doctor Who episodes.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote