Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Default Lil ol' me, Ms.Maria vs....

In New York City
100 ft away
Rules: Push me to fight, if you can recognize me! I'm in my gigai by the way.
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lil ol' me, Ms.Maria vs....

I am superhuman/fullbringer
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-23-2011 at 06:07 PM.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

You fighting me? I have school tomorrow, so this can't go on all night. We might have to continue after I get off school.
Annie(Anathema),
Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

That's fine, want me to go first?
Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

Fine by me!
Annie(Anathema),
Old 10-20-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright, don't stay up all night waiting for it just reply tomorrow
Old 10-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #7
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

ok....
Annie(Anathema),
Old 10-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #8
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Taking a stroll, thousands of people occupied NYC at night. However, there was one in particular I was paying attention too. Listening to nature, I am able to find this person's location, whilst the soul of the earth noticed that this particular person seems to be containing energy, and leaving some traces of it.

Appearing behind this person, I say "Perhaps I can be a challenge to you?" and jump back, as I will the earth to launch you up in the sky, as I release a sword of green se towards you, and influence the wind to launch a strong gust at you, attempting to flip you upside-down, facing away from the sword, thus attempting to impale your heart

"Well...don't disappoint...."

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-20-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

*With a twist of my hips I spin out of the way of the wind and thus your blade. Falling down to earth I catch myself on a window seal with a great breath I pull myself up and with great delicacy I make a run for it jumping window seal to window seal until I make it to the end of the building. I jump down in front of the alley between the building I was on and next. I can just feel stares on my back. Not wasting time I run through and take a right. I pull out a device that activates a shield hiding my SP as I run into a clothing crowded fashion shop hoping to find something to hide my appearance.*
Annie(Anathema),
Old 10-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just a side note, when I will something, it is the soul of the object, and it shouldn't give off se/sp unless I add it in (which I would state in my post)

edit: I will reply later, I made my move, but it didn't post >

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-23-2011 at 06:18 PM.