Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 10-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #201
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Young Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
well my faves are Blue demon and Dr Fate big fans of them. but from the Young Team? hmmm...... i am not a huge Superman fan but i am enjoying SuperBoy. and Artemis is coming together nicely. i am seriously liking them all but those 2 are tops atm. i am a big Marvel fan and for me to like this means its has something going on.
true i find i like something about each of them so far. take last ep for example. Superboy straight up slugging Black Adam was boss, Artemis' kung fu kicks w/out her arrows were clutch, Robin just keeps getting shiz done and really carries the team quite a bit, Aqualad had the backup plan n shouldered the risk like a proper leader, we're finally seeing Miss Martian use her powers powerfully, and Kid Flash is the comic relief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Aqualad was just redesigned for the series. Aqualad was in the Young Justice team. When it comes to DC, Zatanna was Justice League when part of a superhero team like that.
the series is set on Earth-16 tho so the creators are straying quite a bit from the comics. basically using it as an excuse to do what they want, so things may be different then in the regular continuity. plus with the new 52 reboot all those past happenings are moot anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:50 AM   #202
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

bump for new YJ tonight. anyone got speculations on tonight's episode?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:57 AM   #203
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Joker escapes JL control. hes the best of the supervillains that were captured
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #204
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
bump for new YJ tonight. anyone got speculations on tonight's episode?
According to the episode preview Zatanna will be joining the Team for a mission. No indication if she will be a permanent member or not.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #205
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
Joker escapes JL control. hes the best of the supervillains that were captured
uh if by best u mean "most capable of escaping" id disagree. wotan is the most powerful n crafty. jokers just a nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
According to the episode preview Zatanna will be joining the Team for a mission. No indication if she will be a permanent member or not.
yeah theres been a lot of talk as to whether she'll stick around. cant wait to find out.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #206
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

but the Riddler was the only one to escape the prison during the riot, and he has no powers, just like Joker. otherwise id agree with you. and i dont think they made Joker crazy enough did you??
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #207
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Good episode and Robin's crush on Zatanna was cute

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:25 AM   #208
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

was good epi. i so totally called an earth type red lol. and i like my guess name for red torpedo better mine was red tide. i think Zatana would be a good pick. wonder if taking up Dr Fates helm is in her future?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #209
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
but the Riddler was the only one to escape the prison during the riot, and he has no powers, just like Joker. otherwise id agree with you. and i dont think they made Joker crazy enough did you??
they kind of made him a dumb crazy if u ask me, and im not use to seeing that in Joker. he's usually insane, but not stupid, and never suicidal like at the end of that ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Good episode and Robin's crush on Zatanna was cute
i actually didn't like the flirting at all, it was over the top imo. but oh well service to the fangirls lol.
Quote:
was good epi. i so totally called an earth type red lol. and i like my guess name for red torpedo better mine was red tide. i think Zatana would be a good pick. wonder if taking up Dr Fates helm is in her future?
it was a good highlight of tornado's powers too, he's really one of the leagues heavy hitters so it was good to see that appreciated.

Old 10-22-2011, 08:08 AM   #210
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I hope she joins the team. It is possible she puts on the mask, but I think her father will actually be the one to put it on.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #211
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

So I looked at the schedule for tonight and it seems like there will be no new episode this week because Batman vs. Darcula is airing.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #212
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So I looked at the schedule for tonight and it seems like there will be no new episode this week because Batman vs. Darcula is airing.
yeah nothing this weekend. but november episode descriptions are up, looks like zatanna is going to be back.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #213
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was bummed there wasn't a new one. I finally got it recorded, but in time for only one so far. xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:16 AM   #214
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Great episode this week. Can anyone name all the additional heroes that were seen when Robin and everyone were giving their speech?

Old 11-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #215
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The episode was alright. Compared to other episodes, it was pretty awesome. The whole aliens thing sits well with me.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #216
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Great episode this week. Can anyone name all the additional heroes that were seen when Robin and everyone were giving their speech?
Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl?
Bette Kane aka FlameBird?
Garth
Tula
Rocket
Bumblebee
Mavin White sidekick from the super friends show
Wendy Harris sidekick from the super friends show

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #217
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl?
Bette Kane aka FlameBird?
Garth
Tula
Rocket
Bumblebee
Mavin White sidekick from the super friends show
Wendy Harris sidekick from the super friends show
bette was also the first Batgirl, niece to Batwoman Kathy Kane.

i liked this episode. the whole way thru it all i could think of is how stupid and nonsensical the characters were being and the situations that occurred. then the end came and made everything sit well with me. i liked J'onn's little monologue at the end and i think the whole episode was meant for character development really. good foreshadowing for stuff that could happen with Miss Martian down the line now too.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #218
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

it also foreshadowed season two which has the title Young Justice: Invasion

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #219
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wow Sphere is from New Gen... that is crazy. also someone stealing New Gen tech and giving out Apok tech. this seems like we got a glimpse of who is behind the Light. sounds like Apok using his opposite ( Light ) as a cover to organize and manipulate the bad guys.

also seems like a possibility at the genetics lab where Superboy was created, maybe Apok tech involved there too. we know how he is fixated on Superman.

Robin talking to Canary was a real revelation real cool. same for Superboy's.

seems like things moving along. i love this slow pace tbh it is so much better than a suposedly complex plan being found out in 2 episodes and solved. this is a real conspiracy and complex plan. i love it!

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #220
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Sphere was the Super-cycle it was Robin's in the comics

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here