Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Did Naruto Get Lucky With Shuriken Rasengan?
Yes 67 70.53%
No 28 29.47%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kakuzu Fan Club

Kakuzu Fan Club
"Even Hell runs on money. I'd be just fine."

Owner
Jonesy

Members
Ishtar
Kakuzu
Chiku
Taker369
Kreegah!!!
Hidden Ninja 45
Vocaloid
XZetsu
Soundsanction
Reikai Hezamu
Ino<3
Berzakinski
deidara rules
mangagirl
queendarkness
TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist
byakuganmaster3695
Tobi-Uchiha
Japaneseanimeforlife
crystalblade13
Shikaissun
Sasuke 32
XxblackxX
DevotedJashinest
Dogxander
Kisamegirl
kakuzu58
lord of puppets
inofanboy
Avenger23
Raiton: Gian Kakuzu
Zemirock
Toshiro Hatake
Ryuuka Hyou
GwynethUchiha
dream destroyer
Mangekyou Sasuke
Paper Angel
pool88888
xxPainxx
Anbu's Fiery Rose
deidara330
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Shikamaru Nara
Nicks016
Nyaki
TobiFanGirl
Victoria of the Akatsuki
Uchiha Sonake
Takorotsu
Heartless
Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomeness
Shinju Minami
~*~angel~*~
Sunerii
The sage of the six paths

Details
Village: Takigakure (Waterfall)
Affliction: Akatsuki
Height: 185 centimeters
Weight: 63.2 kilograms (139.3 lbs.)
Birthday: August 15 (Leo)
Blood Type: A
Partner: Hidan
Ring: Hokuto (Northern Star)
Postion: Left Middle Finger
Chakra Nature(s): Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, and Lightning

Jutsu:
Lightning Style: False Darkness
Earth Grudge
Earth Style: Earth Spear
Fire Style: Searing Migraine
Water Clone Technique (anime only)
Water Style: Water Encantment Wall (anime only)
Wind Style: Pressure Damage

Last edited by Jonesy; 11-11-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: To add members.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The Official Kakuzu Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
And once again, I found yet another deserving character that did not have a fan club....Until now!

In my opinion, a simple Akatsuki Fan Club does not really show a lot of appreciation for just one character. But actually, just the organization as a whole and a few more picked characters. (But thank you very much, deidara330, for creating that amazing fan club! The Akatsuki defintely deserve it!)

And since I didn't find a specific fan club just for Kakuzu, I decided to make one! If you like Kakuzu, please feel free to join! And if you love him...even better!

Some basic information on Kakuzu:
Name: Kakuzu (角都)
Birth: August 15th (Leo)
Height: 185 cm (6' 1")
Weight: 63.2 kg (139 lbs.)
Blood: A
Origin: Takigakure (Waterfall)
Affiliation(s): Akatsuki
Partner: Hidan
Ring: Hokuto 北 (Northern Star)
Position: Left middle finger

Manga Appearance:
Chapter 238 (As a hologram)
Chapter 312 (In person)

Anime Appearance:
Naruto Episode 135 (As a hologram)
Shippuden Episode 71 (In person)

Classification:
S-Class, Missing-nin

Nature Type(s):
Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water

[[Jutsu List Coming Soon!!!]]

The Official Kakuzu FC's Member's List:
The Anbu's Fiery Rose [Founder]

I'll update the member's list as quickly as possible. Please no flaming! And also, feel free to talk about pairings. Even though I'm sure most of it will be about KakuHida! xDD (Which may I add, is an amazing pairing!)

I'll join.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #3
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I'll join.
Glad to hear it. Thanks for joining!
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Doesn't Kakuzu have a bunch of fans here? If so, I wonder why only deidara joined...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Doesn't Kakuzu have a bunch of fans here? If so, I wonder why only deidara joined...
I'm not particularly sure...It's actually a bit ironic. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come along eventually. Kakuzu can never get enough fans!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Wow, really? I could have sworn there were more Kakuzu fans on this site!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Wow, really? I could have sworn there were more Kakuzu fans on this site!
I know right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #8
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
I know right?

It makes me sad. T_T Poor, poor Kakuzu. He is sooo unloved. C'mon, people, give the poor guy some love! D:
Old 07-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:

It makes me sad. T_T Poor, poor Kakuzu. He is sooo unloved. C'mon, people, give the poor guy some love! D:
I thought he'd have WAY more fans than this.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #10
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
I thought he'd have WAY more fans than this.
So did I! Where'd did they all go??
Old 07-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #11
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I like Kakuzu. He has five hearts one for each of the main elements. He's the opposite of Hidan.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
So did I! Where'd did they all go??
Don't know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
I like Kakuzu. He has five hearts one for each of the main elements. He's the opposite of Hidan.
Are you joining?

Old 07-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't know...

Are you joining?
yes. Of course.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #14
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:

Does this mean you're joining? And yeah, he's pretty cool. I love that he has all the main elements. That'd be so cool. If only the technique was natural and not of the hearts, haha...Naruto could have learned something. >.>

Has anyone noticed when someone has all elements, they have some special technique that allows that? Ugh, annoying. Oh well, unlike the girl in the Sora Filler, Kakuzu can MAKE it awesome.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #15
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
yes. Of course.
Welcome to the club! ^^
Old 07-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:

Does this mean you're joining? And yeah, he's pretty cool. I love that he has all the main elements. That'd be so cool. If only the technique was natural and not of the hearts, haha...Naruto could have learned something. >.>

Has anyone noticed when someone has all elements, they have some special technique that allows that? Ugh, annoying. Oh well, unlike the girl in the Sora Filler, Kakuzu can MAKE it awesome.
Yep...

Old 07-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Yep...
You know what would really suck though? >.< If the only hearts left were those of dying shinobi or really, really old people. I wonder how long Kakuzu could survive then!...On top of Hidan's silly shenanigans, maybe not long. Haha.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
You know what would really suck though? >.< If the only hearts left were those of dying shinobi or really, really old people. I wonder how long Kakuzu could survive then!...On top of Hidan's silly shenanigans, maybe not long. Haha.
Agreed...

Old 08-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #19
fox_of_life13
Genin

fox_of_life13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to fox_of_life13

oh man i LUV Kakuzu. he is 1 of the sexist pepul on the show.

ADVERTISE "NARUTO" IN ANY & EVERY WAY. GET ALOT OF PEOPLE TO COME TO NARUTO.COM & CREATE ACCONTS.
ALSO GO TO LEAFNINJA.COM

Founder of the Masashi Kishimoto FC
fox_of_life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #20
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox_of_life13 View Post
oh man i LUV Kakuzu. he is 1 of the sexist pepul on the show.
I'm guessing you'd love to join!! xD

Tags
akatsuki, hidan, kakuzu, kakuzu fc, madara, money, official fan club