Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #61
Apollo Justice
Genin

Apollo Justice saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BG Convo #28: Respect the Wheat (Round two!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I've finally returned to the battlegrounds, although grudgingly, since this place is basically run by tards now. Yanks is making like 20 threads and about 2 of them I'm indecisive about. What happened to thinking before making threads here?
Well he is trying to bring BG back to life whether he knows it or not.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #62
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I've finally returned to the battlegrounds, although grudgingly, since this place is basically run by tards now. Yanks is making like 20 threads and about 2 of them I'm indecisive about. What happened to thinking before making threads here?
Yank we got colorless running unchecked, we got mods officially wanking the NU and stuff
Old 10-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #63
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
It wasn't in the beginning. >_>
How the do you that 20,000 posts?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #64
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me personally I think I am done with this place for good.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:59 AM   #65
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Eh well I try not to be a tard lol but you must admit the tension of the BG is pretty high as it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Justice View Post
Well he is trying to bring BG back to life whether he knows it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
How the do you that 20,000 posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Me personally I think I am done with this place for good.
I am thinking of taking another lengthy "break".
So where will you go my good sir?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Last edited by 321zigzag3; 10-17-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #66
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

I am thinking of taking another lengthy "break".
So where will you go my good sir?
Well you know there is this place called real life.

I hardly post anywhere anymore. If I do I am mainly just killing time and posting from my phone. Thinking of mainly taking a break from certain manga and letting all of them build up. Then there is the fact most of these series are alot better if you don't debate them.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-17-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:00 AM   #67
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well you know there is this place called real life.
That is excellent.

Quote:
I hardly post anywhere anymore. If I do I am mainly just killing time and posting from my phone. Thinking of mainly taking a break from certain manga and letting all of them build up. Then there is the fact most of these series are alot better if you don't debate them.
So what do you do.

As for manga, goes for all of them.
Better to read it in mass than weekly.

I am not much of a forum active guy either. Minus this section for the entire internet but even then I don't always post here everyday.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #68
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is excellent.

So what do you do.

As for manga, goes for all of them.
Better to read it in mass than weekly.

I am not much of a forum active guy either. Minus this section for the entire internet but even then I don't always post here everyday.

College, work, girlfriend, those are my three main vices right now. Though I have been into gears 3.

Yeah as far as manga goes nothing more enjoyable than finding a series you missed with a 100 plus chapters.

So what have you been up to?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #69
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've heard that complaint allot vs debating ruined fiction lol for allot of former debaters

any ways the tier forums and that tournament board

are they deleted?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #70
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I've heard that complaint allot vs debating ruined fiction lol for allot of former debaters

any ways the tier forums and that tournament board

are they deleted?
You yourself have to admit you have a certain attitude towards certain series that you once liked. Its one of the main reasons db and hst catch so much bs.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #71
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The logic in this BG sux :l sometimes you can find good threads in other sections though
Old 10-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #72
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I like cheese.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #73
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I like cheese.

Trolling bro thats so 2010
Old 10-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #74
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #75
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
College, work, girlfriend, those are my three main vices right now. Though I have been into gears 3.

Yeah as far as manga goes nothing more enjoyable than finding a series you missed with a 100 plus chapters.

So what have you been up to?
Gears of War 3? I heard a lot of things about it.

Me? College, tons of errands. trying to be the good person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Because people take it too seriously my good friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
The logic in this BG sux :l sometimes you can find good threads in other sections though
:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I like cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #76
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So Madara in my opinion has just brought the Narutoverse up a few ranks in verses. He spawned that mountain size ct instantly. Not to many people tanking that.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:19 AM   #77
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
So Madara in my opinion has just brought the Narutoverse up a few ranks in verses. He spawned that mountain size ct instantly. Not to many people tanking that.
why do you care so much as the 'size' of the thing as opposed to how Madara is actually portrayed? lol theres already a thread on MVC just about that, why do you feel to 'analyze' somthing like this? just enjoy the manga and how the characters are portrayed
Old 10-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #78
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
why do you care so much as the 'size' of the thing as opposed to how Madara is actually portrayed? lol theres already a thread on MVC just about that, why do you feel to 'analyze' somthing like this? just enjoy the manga and how the characters are portrayed
Can't help it you know its an addiction. I have just relapsed I wasn't even suppose to read the chapter this week. I actually enjoy the manga and fiction in general. I mostly use to debate this for fun of defending this series. It was weak in comparison to great deal of others.
Quote:
Gears of War 3? I heard a lot of things about it.

Me? College, tons of errands. trying to be the good person.
Actually I put Gears of war 3 down in favor of Batman. Mildy entertaining I just got killed for the first time. I did it by walking into a pit of acid.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-19-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #79
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
why do you feel to 'analyze' somthing like this? just enjoy the manga and how the characters are portrayed
Look at youtube people. Tell that to them. Sadly they won't listen to you.

Quote:
Can't help it you know its an addiction. I have just relapsed I wasn't even suppose to read the chapter this week. I actually enjoy the manga and fiction in general. I mostly use to debate this for fun of defending this series. It was weak in comparison to great deal of others.
Just don't be serious. Just be logical and kind, and have a more of a fair look at it but only an opportune times. I always did it that way minus my first very few months and that was in late 2009.

Quote:
Actually I put Gears of war 3 down in favor of Batman. Mildy entertaining I just got killed for the first time. I did it by walking into a pit of acid.
Batman into a pit of acid?

Saw the whole Arkham City walkthrough over the weekend yes even before it came out. Interesting stuff.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #80
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Just don't be serious. Just be logical and kind, and have a more of a fair look at it but only an opportune times. I always did it that way minus my first very few months and that was in late 2009.
Hey fiction is serious business.

Quote:
Batman into a pit of acid?

Saw the whole Arkham City walkthrough over the weekend yes even before it came out. Interesting stuff.
The one where you rescue catwoman from. I was messing around with two face and fell in.
Closed Thread