Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #61
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry
Default Re: IP Inspector is on the case!

I know right!
Good thing i'm Shoukry!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #62
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
That's the worst thing anyone has ever sed to me
Try being called Ninja of Cao. ;~;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #63
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I approve of these tags. They are jacq-like.

Carry on.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #64
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
That makes me the playful side of Toma that isn't a sex-craven maniac.
I'm ok with this.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #65
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Implying that I'm a sex-craved maniac >_>
Yes, we won't discuss your other web-surfing hotspots here. The thing with the terrapins was most discomfiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks62008 View Post
Do you need a hug?
NoC, haven't you done enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
I know you are but who am I?
sara-chan? Pregnant Rhino? Cortie the Sextupled Heart? We'll find out, be sure of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Try being called Ninja of Cao. ;~;
Yeah, unfortunate is it not? Mistakes happen, Kazzy, and IP Inspector offers his condolences over your forever-tarnished name. What interests us now, however, is what relationship you share with the Pillsbury Dough-boy. You both have the same MAC Address. Shifty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I approve of these tags. They are jacq-like.

Carry on.
Stop jacqing my threads, bro!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #66
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

W
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Yes, we won't discuss your other web-surfing hotspots here. The thing with the terrapins was most discomfiting.

NoC, haven't you done enough?

sara-chan? Pregnant Rhino? Cortie the Sextupled Heart? We'll find out, be sure of that!

Yeah, unfortunate is it not? Mistakes happen, Kazzy, and IP Inspector offers his condolences over your forever-tarnished name. What interests us now, however, is what relationship you share with the Pillsbury Dough-boy. You both have the same MAC Address. Shifty.

Stop jacqing my threads, bro!
I know none of these people. :/

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:21 AM   #67
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=Yanks62008;5621808][QUOTE=Kreegah!;5621081]

NoC, haven't you done enough
Quote:

Whatever do you mean?
See, he answers to the name! He's the culprit! The trap worked! A three day ban is heading your way, vile filth! Not from the forums, but from the internet! ISOC is alerting your ISP now.

@Shoukry Yes you do, I've just uncleverly disguised them.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate accounts, jacq is thread, stub-winged albatross