Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Ultimate Ninja Impact Confirmed Character List

I will keep this updated as more and more characters are confirmed. This title is set to release in Fall 2011.

Confirmed:
Naruto Uzumaki (4-tails)
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Might Guy
Rock Lee
Gaara
Shikamaru Nara
Hinata Hyuga
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Minato
Danzo Shimura
Raikage
Killer Bee (partial 8-tails, full 8-tails)
Madara Uchiha
Pain (Deva)
Konan
Kakuzu
Hidan
Sasori
Deidara
Kisame
Itachi
Sasuke
Sasuke (black hebi outfit during Itachi fight)
Sasuke (Kage Summit)
Sage Mode Naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 08-16-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Change roster
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
SasukeWhite
Freshmen Academy Student

SasukeWhite is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja Impact Confirmed Character List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
I will keep this updated as more and more characters are confirmed. This title is set to release in Fall 2011.

Confirmed:
Naruto Uzumaki (Four-tails and Sage Mode)
Sakura Haruno
Sasuke Uchiha (CS2, Susanoo, Black Hebi outfit)
Kakashi Hatake
Killer Bee (version 1 and 2)
Suigetsu Hozuki
Danzo Shimura
Mei Terumi
A
Onoki
Gaara
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Orochimaru
Pain (all 6 paths seen, not known if all are playable) Asura Path's true form also confirmed
Konan
Kisame Hoshigaki (fused with Samehada)
Itachi Uchiha
Sasori
Hidan
Kakuzu (Earth Grudge Fear)
Deidara (C2 Dragon)
Might Guy
Madara Uchiha

Note: This list does not in fact constitute that the characters above are playable. It only confirms that they will, at the least, make an appearance in the game.

Questionable:
Tsunade
Zetsu (White and combined)
Shikamaru Nara
Ino Yamanaka
Choji Akamichi
Kiba Inuzuka
Shino Aburame
Asuma Sarutobi
Minato
Karin
Jugo
Chiyo
Kabuto
Kabutomaru
Shizune

Quite a list already...
Adevaat
SasukeWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i hope madara is playanle that would be so epic i would buy this game 4 sure if he is playable in this game still getting the game 4 sure just would make me wanna buy it more if he was playable the characters that are questionable should be in the game why would they not be in zetsu would only be the questionable one
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm pretty sure its going to be like the last 2 Naruto games for psp and its gonna suck. -..-

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
I'm pretty sure its going to be like the last 2 Naruto games for psp and its gonna suck. -..-
There have been three Naruto games for the PSP. Ultimate Ninja Heroes, Ninja Heroes 2, and Ninja Heroes 3.

They didn't suck. True, the graphics were quite horrible and some character designs were pitiful, but the story wasn't that bad. I thought it went along with the series quite well (Heroes 3), plus you got the exclusive story or stories to the game. And you couldn' complain about the character rosters. They were considerably large.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jonathan1 View Post
The gameplay isn't anything like the other Naruto games.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #7
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
The gameplay isn't anything like the other Naruto games.
^This too

It's more on the Storm side. Large stages, 3D environments, etc.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There have been three Naruto games for the PSP. Ultimate Ninja Heroes, Ninja Heroes 2, and Ninja Heroes 3.

They didn't suck. True, the graphics were quite horrible and some character designs were pitiful, but the story wasn't that bad. I thought it went along with the series quite well (Heroes 3), plus you got the exclusive story or stories to the game. And you couldn' complain about the character rosters. They were considerably large.
No. There were 2 others. Kizuna Drive and Akatsuki Rising. they kinda sucked :O Kizuna Drive was alright

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:09 AM   #9
kaito uzumaki
Academy Graduate

kaito uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i played kizuna drive's demo..it was ok as for ultimate ninja heros eh...unh2 was the best but long story
unh3 is the best out of the ones we got so far
as for impact...it looks good

DAMN IT TOGURO IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!
DAMN IT KUWABARA!
kaito uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #10
Akuma
Freshmen Academy Student

Akuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If only UNH3 had online multiplayer instead of Ad-Hoc....sigh
Akuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright. Let's do some math here. I just played the demo and there are 26 playable character slots. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Lee, Guy, and Gaara were the choices. That six slots right there. We're down to 20.

Who has been confirmed playable thus far? Deidara, Killer Bee, Sasuke, Hinata, Raikage, and Danzo.

In the actual demo, it confirms Pain, Kakuzu, and Shikamaru through silhouettes on the main screen. Jiraiya also appears as an enemy in the tag-team mode.

If you subtract all of those from 26, you get 10 slots left. Who's left? We will probably see Sasori, Chiyo, Hidan, Asuma, Konan, Tobi/Madara, Mei, and Onoki. Who will fill the last 2 slots? Kisame and Itachi maybe...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
If only UNH3 had online multiplayer instead of Ad-Hoc....sigh
Ad-Hoc has to be the stupidest feature on the PSP in my opnion. What if you are like me and don't have any friends with a PSP?

The same thing happended to me with Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-03-2011, 12:59 PM   #12
NarutoSama
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoSama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

theres only 26????? they said 50+...WHY WOULD THEY LIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
NarutoSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:58 AM   #13
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSama View Post
theres only 26????? they said 50+...WHY WOULD THEY LIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
You see, they didn't say 50 characters would be playable. They simply meant that there would be over 50 characters in the game that make appearances. I'm assume that there will or should be around 30. Mei, Onoki, Orochimaru, and Suigetsu were spotted. It would be a shame if the Kages were only bosses... With the potential they have, they will be reduced to puny sub-bosses...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 02:38 AM   #14
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am dissapointed that Orochimaru is not playable.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

i just got the game. And it actually doesn't need all those characters, its pretty good on its own.

...except Mei... thats just retarded that she is a BOSS and she's not in. Same with the michael jackson pedo snake dude

Old 10-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #16
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm quite impressed with the game myself, but the story is...vague. They skipped alot of scenes and actions. I find the quick-taps useless since they are only used on like six occasions. They are also extremely short too.

Some characters like Hinata and Minato weren't designed to handle hoards of enemies, which is why I hated their missions specifically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I am dissapointed that Orochimaru is not playable.
Me too. If they would have put a little bit more work into him, he could have easily been playable...

Same with Pain. Why just make Tendo playable? Shurado could have easily been given a full moveset. I even designed one myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
i just got the game. And it actually doesn't need all those characters, its pretty good on its own.

...except Mei... thats just retarded that she is a BOSS and she's not in. Same with the michael jackson pedo snake dude
Some are just pointless though. Hinata and the three Sasuke's. It should have been one Sasuke with multiple outfits and different ougis. That would have left space for two other additions. Why is Sage Mode Naruto a character, but Sage Mode Jiraiya isn't...?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #17
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is Onoki playable?

no orochimaru,no kabuto,no mei,no onoki (I think)...

but oh well,At least Danzo is in...
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #18
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Is Onoki playable?

no orochimaru,no kabuto,no mei,no onoki (I think)...

but oh well,At least Danzo is in...
Yeah Onoki isin't playable, and you can't even fight Kabuto .

The game is still pretty good IMO though, at least you can fight Mei and Onoki and the awakenings are pretty good.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #19
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would buy or at least rent it if my PSP were working.
Seems worth the $40.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #20
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Some are just pointless though. Hinata and the three Sasuke's. It should have been one Sasuke with multiple outfits and different ougis. That would have left space for two other additions. Why is Sage Mode Naruto a character, but Sage Mode Jiraiya isn't...?
B/c SM Jiraiya was seen as more of an awakening. Naruto came to the fight in Sage Mode. Plus Sage Mode Naruto has his OWN awakening