Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 09-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default X-men: Evolution

There have been many incarnations of the X-men series, in 2000 they spawned something called X-men Evolution. It aired on the WB and has got to be one of thee worst x-men spin offs i've ever watched

They changed alot of the original characters, also flipping around alot of their ages to make the bast majority of the character highschool students. I get that this was supposed to reach out to kids but it was just lame... and i secretly love this series. My all time favorite episode is from season 2 titled "Walk on the Wild Side" it's the one where the female x-men decided to become vigilants for like, a week, they had this terribly painful scene with music, it was awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: X-men: Evolution

X-23 was an interesting character that came from this show

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

rogue was soooo cute x.,x
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
X-23 was an interesting character that came from this show
Excellent point! As far as a character goes I always did find X-23 to be an interesting twist on Wolverine, or maybe i just really like puns. Still I have to say I liked her better in the comics, of course that's most likely because they had the time actually elaborate on her as a character, kinda sucks when you only get 2 episodes and most of that time is spent not talking ya know? :P

Spoiler:

Old 09-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't believe you did threads on all the X-Men tv shows besides Wolverine and the X-Men

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:58 PM   #6
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

That's actually what i planned on doing next (I also need to make one for the astonishing x-men 6 part series they did.)

Spoiler:

Old 09-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Omfg I loved this series. A few months ago I actually went on Hulu and watched all the episodes they had.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

omfg, they have the entire series on Netflix.

Spoiler:

Old 10-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #9
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

I liked the different spin they put on the characters in this series. Not the worst incarnation out there, but I have to say the 90s version is still the best in my book.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks62008 View Post
Mystique looked pretty yummy in this series.

Rogue? No.

This show was alright, I certainly thought it shouldve had more blood when wolverine was on the scene, although that should always be the case

Off topic, Kunoichi, do you think that Marvel Studios !@#$ed up Deadpool in Origins?
I do.....

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post

Rogue? No.

This show was alright, I certainly thought it shouldve had more blood when wolverine was on the scene, although that should always be the case

Off topic, Kunoichi, do you think that Marvel Studios !@#$ed up Deadpool in Origins?
I do.....
Short answer: Yes.

Spoiler:

Old 11-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #12
Eagle125

is X-men viz owned?? can I post pics here?
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #13
Eagle125

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55Z1TH24
Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #14
Eagle125

HTML Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55Z1TH24