Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #81
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

FlashHeaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura In Shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fourth Raikage View Post
Well she does have medical ninjutsu - however, it is pointless if she is the one taken out before anyone else. She hasn't done too well with her dodging except for her fight against Sasori-Sama.
I liked her attitude in the beginning of Shippuden especially when she fought Sasori. In fact, Sakura was not a quitter in that fight and she wanted to prove to Naruto that even though she isn't as strong as him or Sasuke. She would prevail over Sasori, so that she can prove that what she told Naruto was not only words spoken and also the determination on saving Sasuke made her also win the fight. So she was ok in the Kazekage Arc, but the bad part that she only had that perfect attitude for so little. In the Sai and Sasuke Arc, Sakura became useless again.
FlashHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #82
The Fourth Raikage
Chunin

The Fourth Raikage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashHeaven View Post
I liked her attitude in the beginning of Shippuden especially when she fought Sasori. In fact, Sakura was not a quitter in that fight and she wanted to prove to Naruto that even though she isn't as strong as him or Sasuke. She would prevail over Sasori, so that she can prove that what she told Naruto was not only words spoken and also the determination on saving Sasuke made her also win the fight. So she was ok in the Kazekage Arc, but the bad part that she only had that perfect attitude for so little. In the Sai and Sasuke Arc, Sakura became useless again.
I think she also tried so hard against Sasori-Sama because Lady Chiyo was there and she knew with Chiyo there she could do it - however, if Chiyo was not there - she would not have made out of it.
Amber is my wife - forever and always. <3
The Fourth Raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #83
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbuttrue93 View Post
Haha Hinata doesn't do more for naruto. she's done one thing for him. Unless you count her stalking and fainting. Sakura makes a difference for Naruto, unlike Hinata.
if it wasn't for sakura, naruto would have been captured, thus being the end of konoha and all other villages. Pain was probably the strongest enemy in the series. You can't beat Pain without prep. There is no way in hell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #84
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
if it wasn't for sakura, naruto would have been captured, thus being the end of konoha and all other villages. Pain was probably the strongest enemy in the series. You can't beat Pain without prep. There is no way in hell.
What are you talking about? Do you mean Hinata, lol. I agree without info on Pain there's no way you can win a battle against him, unless by a miracle.

Last edited by FlashHeaven; 10-16-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #85
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I think she also tried so hard against Sasori-Sama because Lady Chiyo was there and she knew with Chiyo there she could do it - however, if Chiyo was not there - she would not have made out of it.
Yeah if Chiyo wasn't there Sakura would of lost, but remember Sasori was an overwhelming opponent. If i was Sakura and i was alone against Sasori i would be crapping my pants that dude was way overpowered.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #86
The Fourth Raikage
Chunin

The Fourth Raikage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Yeah if Chiyo wasn't there Sakura would of lost, but remember Sasori was an overwhelming opponent. If i was Sakura and i was alone against Sasori i would be crapping my pants that dude was way overpowered.
Exactly - it is the only reason that she beat Sasori-Sama - not because of her abilities but because of the help from Lady Chiyo.
Amber is my wife - forever and always. <3
The Fourth Raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #87
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Exactly - it is the only reason that she beat Sasori-Sama - not because of her abilities but because of the help from Lady Chiyo.
But i was impressed how she could read his movements by knowing how he moves each finger for the specific puppets he would move in battle. Chiyo did tremendous in that fight. Sasori should have gone for Chiyo, not Sakura.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #88
redtiger
Freshmen Academy Student

redtiger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I think that i must say for myself that Sakura is totally a weak minded person overall. She knows better and every time she saw Sasuke, she would be so weak as a person. I mean she seriously makes me mad. In the latest episode that i saw the Kages talk about hiding Naruto and Bee to a location where Akatsuki can't find them. We later see Sakura seeing some pictures of injured people and she literally barf'd almost. The nurse tells her that this is what a medical ninja must do and its their duties. She then says if Sasuke and Naruto are injured seriously, who should i heal first Sasuke or Naruto? I think Naruto c'mon he has literally been there for you and if she healed Sasuke and let Naruto die then i would totally take her out. What do you think of this statement?
Yes, I totally agree with you 100%. How could she even ask herself that question after all Naruto has done??? I love all the characters of Naruto except Sasuke and Sakura those two just annoy me.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #89
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger View Post
Yes, I totally agree with you 100%. How could she even ask herself that question after all Naruto has done??? I love all the characters of Naruto except Sasuke and Sakura those two just annoy me.
Yea thanks for agreeing, but i don't dislike Sasuke at all. In fact, I like Sasuke a bit more than Naruto to be honest. Before the Pain Arc i didn't like Naruto so much and Gaara to me was way over him as my favorite character. When Naruto fought Pain, then he matured more and i started liking him way more, but i still like Sasuke more than Naruto. Simply Naruto always obsesses with Sasuke's salvation too much i think he is a good friend by doing this, but i think he has been overdoing it way too much and the funny thing is that every time they have a lead on Sasuke. He always escapes from him or is taken by someone. I think Naruto should have gone Sage Mode and finished Sasuke off after his match with Danzo cause obviously Sasuke would not be able to pull out a win, but Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi stood there listening to him for way too long. If Naruto reacted quickly then he might of been able to finally stop Sasuke.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #90
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto couldve won the fight against pein without sakura, but not without jiraiyas info. but he probably couldve done it without everyboddy elses info.
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #91
FlashHeaven
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
naruto couldve won the fight against pein without sakura, but not without jiraiyas info. but he probably couldve done it without everyboddy elses info.
Sakura didn't do nothing. She was desperate for Naruto to come that's all. She was defenseless just like the rest.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #92
LMAO
Academy Graduate

LMAO saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

She's weak, annoying, and just stupid. Naruto has supported her and cared for her like no one else since the fist episode! And she always chases Sasuke. Even though he abandoned his team and village and keeps hurting them in different ways. First his goal was to avenge his clan by killing his brother, now it's avenging his clan by destroying the village. He's gone insane and Sakura still hasn't noticed... sorry for the rant. But I seriously hate Sakura
Old 10-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #93
miakanji
Freshmen Academy Student

miakanji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I think this is the writers trying to build her character to be as close to human as possible. And I believe they have her raise this question because her feelings are starting to change. She can't just automatically get over a crush. It's a journey. And for the story to just make a big switch like that will seem weird without internal conflict. Sakura is not weak. She's just not rash like Naruto. She contemplates every thing before she moves. Plus she was ignorant when she was younger and now she is learning that things are bigger than they seem. She knows the answer to the question she poses already. My guess is she is trying to figure out how they both can be save rather than choosing one over the other. But don't you worry. When it comes down to it Naruto will be saved.
miakanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #94
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really don't get why people hate her so much, n part 1 even i hated her, but now imo she is not that bad. The only reason she could n't kill Sasuke was because she hesitated, after all Sasuke was her friend, no one can kill their friend in cold blood, also Kakashi gave her away by looking in her direction and shouting Sakura. imo she is better than half the characters in Naruto. Kishi said he was trying to show an honest girl, but haters just don't let go of the first series.
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #95
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
But i was impressed how she could read his movements by knowing how he moves each finger for the specific puppets he would move in battle. Chiyo did tremendous in that fight. Sasori should have gone for Chiyo, not Sakura.
Yes, but it also must be noted that Chiyo asked Sakura to leave the fight twice and she refused. Also Chiyo said that she could not help Sakura that much because of Sasori's iron sand jutsu. Her evasiveness and analytic skills were her, and no one else. She could not kill Sasuke that much is true, but then again, Naruto could haves truck him down yet refuses. And no one says bad stuff about him. Same with Kakashi. I am just pointing Sakura is alright in shippuden.
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #96
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Well at least she's hot...
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #97
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Well at least she's hot...
lol true that. But she's ok.
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #98
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XNaruHina View Post
lol true that. But she's ok.
Yup,Nothin' special...
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #99
BigFan123456789
Apprentice Genin

BigFan123456789 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't LIKE Sakura, but I don't HATE her either. But sometimes, it's just that on the outside, her punches are strong and stuff, but she's lacking that kind of strength on the inside. I think her skills are great in Shippuden and that she improved a lot. Personally, I would've bet on Sakura losing to Sasori if Chiyo wasn't actually there, but that's just a matter of opinion and what the author deicdes to do. Truthfully, I sometimes feel like since Sakura is one of the main characters, she's not supposed to die, but some authors don't follow this method. I mean, she might have won because Chiyo was there with her, or she might have won because she wasn't supposed to die yet. Who else knows, but the author? She couldn't kill Sasuke because she's still in love with him, not knowing that Naruto loves her so much he would do anything to make her happy. So overall, I wouldn't say Sakura is very strong, but I wouldn't say she's very weak either. I would say that she's kind of in the middle. Also, this is just my opinion, so PLEASE don't think I'm holding this against all the Sakura-fans. I mean, I don't hate Sakura, but I don't particularly like her either.
BigFan123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #100
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

She's ok. i can't completely hate her as of Shippuden. But, as well she still isn't on my favorites.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote